Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vishwas Yeole
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vishwas YeoleYour feedback matters!
Me n my frnd had sex last month, period is 2 days late. I want to abort the child if m pregnant. Give d names of sm medicine which ll help in aborting d child in home only. please hlp.
I am 30 years old .I m pregnant with seven months .i have diabetes .I treated from many doctors they give m insulin but no result. My sugar is gain day by day its 400 today.
I am 21 old last time (on 12th june 2016) me and my girlfriend had a protected sex. Every time she get her date on 28th of the month, but this time she did not get her date. I am very tensed about her. Would you please tell me why it happen like that.
What are some essential lab tests that should be done to detect PCOD & other ovaries related diseases?
M pregnant with starting of 6 month may I know the diet for this to having easy delivery n fair baby.
Hi Doc , I am Shreyas married for 2 years ,, My Wife have a PCOD problem . Hence we are looking for a friendly doctor who helps us to understand the procedure to over come the problem and help us to conceive .
I'm having vaginal irritation with itching & a little swelling since 2 days now. There is a yellowish sticky discharge from vagina. Also there is a little redness on the inside of the vagina. What could be the cause & how do I treat it ? Any home remedies?
गोनोरिया के बारे में कुछ खास जानने योग्य बातें
गोनोरिया, निसेरिया गोनोरीए नामक बैक्टीरिया से होता है । यह वायरस बहुत तेजी से फैलता है । असुरक्षित यौन, गुदा या मुख मैथुन गोनोरिया के मुख्य कारण हो सकते हैं । इसके दुष्प्रभावों को रोकने के लिए सही समय पर इलाज किया जाना जरूरी है ।
1. क्या होता है गोनोरिया
गोनोरिया, निसेरिया गोनोरीए नामक बैक्टीरिया से होता है । यह वायरस बहुत तेजी से फैलता है । यह आपके गले, मूत्र नली, योनि और गुदा को संक्रमित कर सकता है । हालांकि इसका इलाज संभव है, लेकिन इसके दुष्प्रभावों को रोकने के लिए सही समय पर इलाज किया जाना जरूरी है ।
2. कैसे होता है गोनोरिया
असुरक्षित यौन, गुदा या मुख मैथुन गोनोरिया के मुख्य कारण हो सकते हैं । इसके लिए किसी दूसरे व्यक्ति का वीर्यपात का होना जरूरी नहीं है । यह संक्रमण गर्भवती महिलाओं से उनके होने वाले बच्चों में भी हो सकता है । किसी नए साथी के साथ सेक्स करने या एक से अधिक लोगों के साथ सेक्स करने से गोनोरिया का खतरा बढ़ जाता है ।
3. कैसे बचें गोनोरिया से
संभोग करते समय हमेशा कंडोम का प्रयोग करें। साथ ही जरूरी है कि आप अपने साथी के साथ गोनोरिया की जांच कराएं। ताकि एक दूसरे से संक्रमण फैलने की आशंका से निपटा जा सके। किसी नए साथी से यौन संबंध बनाने से पहले भी इस प्रकार की जांच जरूरी है । पेशाब करते समय असामान्य स्राव होना, घाव या दर्द होना यौनसंचारित रोग के लक्षण हो सकते हैं, ऐसे में फौरन चिकित्सीय जांच करवायें ।
4. गोनोरिया को कैसे पहचानें
अधिकांश मामलों में गोनोरिया के लक्षण नजर नहीं आते । संक्रमण के लक्षण नजर नहीं आने पर भी संक्रमण फैलने का खतरा बना रहता है । गोनोरिया के लक्षण दो से दस दिनों में दिख जाते हैं। इसके लक्षण आपके सेक्स करने के तरीके पर निर्भर करता है ।
5. महिलाओं में गोनोरिया के लक्षण
योनि से अधिक स्राव, योनि से पीला या हरा स्राव , योनि से तेज बदबू, पेशाब करते समय दर्द, संभोग करते समय दर्द, सेक्स करने के बाद खून आना, गुदा में खुजली, गुदा से खूनी या मवाद जैसा स्राव, मलत्याग में परेशानी और पेट में दर्द आदि गोनोरिया के संभावित लक्षण हो सकते हैं । हालांकि कई बार लक्षण नजर नहीं भी आते। इसलिए यदि आपको कोई शंका हो, तो विशेषज्ञ डॉक्टर से जांच करवायें।
Hi doctor. I have pcod I'm talking treatment and I had miscarriage last 5 months and I'm talking about pcod sachet and folic acid daily and I'm planing for kids I have done all my tests like thyroid pap HCG insulin sugar and rubella except rubella every thing is normal I took vaccine for rubella and I have piles will piles create problem in getting pregnant or leads to miscarriage I have no side effect from piles please suggest me will it creates problem.
Sheelajit is a miracle medicine of ancient times used for rejuvenation, fertility, increasing the vitality of various organs of the body. It is effective in geriatric problems and for sustained energy and vigor in life!
My question is what food is good during pregnancies. Like in vegetables, fruits, non-veg and pulses in 2nd months pregnancies.
I did not got my periods in last two months and I have taken pregnancy test which show negative so what should I do?
Menorrhagia is a condition that is marked by heavy menstrual bleeding during the monthly menstrual cycles. Most women have a unique bleeding pattern during that time of the month with the flow going up and down over the first few days. Yet, for many women, the bleeding becomes consistently heavy during all the days of the period, during which the period itself may get extended by a few days. If this pattern continues to occurs, one must get it checked out by a doctor at the earliest. Here are a few ways in which this condition may be treated.
Factors considered during treatment: Before the treatment starts, and during the diagnosis stage, the doctor will take a look at a number of factors so that the correct form of treatment may be prescribed to the patient. To begin with, the doctor will take a complete medical history of the patient, including the family history to ascertain whether or not there may be a genetic problem at play. Further, the future childbearing plans of the patient will also be taken into consideration in such cases so that the treatment method does not hinder such plans. Also, the doctor will also try and understand the effect of the symptoms of this condition before prescribing any particular medication and surgery.
- Medication: Iron supplements and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medicines will be prescribed for the patient to bring down the level of inflammation and restore the production of blood, which will make up for the rapidly flowing blood from the body. This will also prevent the risk of anemia. Oral contraceptives, tranexamic acid, oral progesterone and hormonal therapy can also help in such cases.
- Dilation and curettage: This procedure is also known as D&C, and it basically helps in dilation or opening up of the cervix so that the doctor may suction the tissue from the uterine lining. This tissue is usually known to bring about excessive bleeding.
- Uterine artery embolisation: This is a procedure which shrinks any existing fibroids that may be the cause behind excessive bleeding. In this procedure, the uterine arteries are blocked and the blood supply to the same is cut off so that the fibroids do not get a chance to grow and cause unnecessary pressure that may lead to excessive bleeding.
- Hysterectomy: This is a surgical procedure that removes the cervix as well as the uterus, and is usually the last resort followed by most doctors. In such cases, the doctor will first ascertain whether or not you plan to have any children in the future. Additionally, the ovaries may also be removed if the condition has spread too much to be contained sufficiently.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I Have (3.2 x 2.9) cm cyst in my right ovary and the endometrium is minimally thickened. But the doctor is saying surgery is not required and I have irregular period. What is the issue in this.
My wife is now 31st week pregnant, her hemoglobin level is 9.3 ,dr previously give Lupiheme twice a daily now it changed to RicherCR twice a daily and advised to give two rabipur injection with NS as IV .should give injection of two Revofer? Or the hemoglobin is increased with tablets but earlier days hemoglobin was not increased with tablets? Please advised us.
It is the tropical fruit found in South America. It is also known by the name of Pine cones mostly cultivated in South along with Central America by Mayas. It has a unique flavor which balances the taste of sweet along with sour. It is regarded as one of the healthiest foods in the world available in all seasons. It offers many benefits that are good for the body.
Benefits of Pineapple
- Good for digestion: This fruit is good for digestion as it contains fiber which will help you to overcome from the problem of constipation.
- Prevents cancer: It helps you to prevent cancer as it contains anti-oxidants along with Vitamin C which will help you in fighting against cancer.
- Boosts immune system: It will help you in boosting the immune system where your body will be able to fight with many diseases.
- Cough- It is the best natural remedy for cough, as this fruit includes anti-inflammatory agents which will help the body in fighting infections and kill bacteria. It will help in removing the problem of cough fast without taking any medicine for the same.
- Oral and Bone Health- This fruit is good in maintaining oral and bone health. This fruit contains special properties which will help a person to strengthen the gums. It will also help you to fight against oral cancer. It also strengthens your bones, and helps in the overall growth of the body.
- Circulation of blood- This fruit also contains copper which is good for the body in building red blood cells which are important for the body in providing oxygen to different organs along with providing cognitive benefits.
- Health of tissues: Tissue health is also maintained with the help of this fruit as it helps in the production of Collagen which helps the body in healing and fight against infections in the body.
- Arthritis and blood pressure problem: Problem of blood pressure is also taken care of by its regular consumption. A person who eats pineapple regularly can take care of his or her arthritis problem in a better way.
Thus, you have come across many health benefits of pineapple which protect you from different infections and help your body in building muscles along with bones. It is better you consult a medical practitioner to know more about the benefits of this fruit as some people may be asked to consume it less because of some other medical condition.
Hi I am trying to conceive from past 1 year. I was taking ovral L for 6 years but I left 2 years back. I tried 6 sessions of HCG injections and sonography to track ovulation. But it failed. Please help and suggest.
My wife has regular periods ,bt frm last 2months she don't have periods, in urine Pregnancy test is negative .2 days back she did pregnancy test ,it was negative. Now what we should do? - madam.
Ever had tempting food calling out to you, but could not to swallow it? This could be a serious medical condition and should not be taken lightly. Sometimes, certain disorders in the throat or the esophagus culminate in acute difficulties in swallowing. Commonly termed dysphagia, this disease is directly linked to some sort of a neuro cardiac abnormality. Dysphagia is commonly noted in babies and aged people or in other words in those age groups whose immunity systems are not necessarily strong. Occasional troubles in swallowing can go unnoticed and may not necessarily raise the alarm, but if this condition prevails for a comparatively long period of time, then one really needs to get themselves checked.
Some of the most prominent causes of dysphagia have been enlisted below:
- Muscular and nervous dysfunctions: On certain occasions, the nerves and the muscles that are responsible for transporting food through the food pipe may not be functioning properly. As a consequence of which, food particles find it difficult to navigate through the esophagus and reach the stomach. Such a condition may be spurred by a stroke or nervous diseases like Parkinson's, sclerosis or dystrophy. A weak immunity system, leading to an inflammation and thus narrowing of the esophageal walls may also cause such a disease.
- Gastronomical distresses: Ulcers or inflammation of the food pipe due to some gastroenteric disorders is also a cause of dysphagia. Such a condition may arise out of innocuous situations like an allergic reaction or on account of more chronic medical distresses like cancers and tumors.
- Dryness inside the mouth: The saliva in the mouth helps in debilitating the food particles into digestible form. However, due to some kind of a hormonal imbalance, if there isn't adequate saliva formation, it becomes a task to swallow the food and results in dysphagia.
With timely diagnosis, dysphagia can be treated effectively. Treating dysphagia usually involves a few clinical methods as well as a few lifestyle changes. Certain specialists advice exercising the throat muscles that can possibly ease out swallowing while others recommend specific changes in the diet for the same. Surgical procedures involve dilation and endoscopy which clears out the surface area of the esophagus as a result of which heals dysphagia to a great extent.