Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vishwas Yeole
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vishwas YeoleYour feedback matters!
Sir meri wife (28) jo ki bahut weak hai. Ek bachi(daughter) hai 2 year ki. Maine kai baar doctor ko dikhaya test normal aate hain. Sir usko leuchohrea ka problem bhi hai. Please advise.
I am pregnant now. I confirmed that because my belly is growing and I did not get periods since four months. I don't want children right now. Pls help us how to go for abortion Thank you.
4 Exercises that’ll help you during labour
There are technical ways in which you can get your body all set for labour. Although you may not know how your labour will progress, you can ease the pain that you experience during childbirth to a significant extent by doing these four exercises:
1. Kegel Exercises: These exercises target the muscles that provide support to your bladder, uterus, urethra and rectum. By strengthening the muscles of the pelvic floor, these exercises help in improving the flow of blood to your vaginal and rectal area. Kegel exercises involve contracting of the muscles of your pelvic floor as you would do if you had to prevent passing urine or stool. It is also known to reduce the duration of the pushing stage of childbirth, which is the second stage. You can do the exercises sitting or standing and in either of the two ways-
Slow kegels: For this, contract the muscles of your pelvic floor and hold them for 3-10 seconds. Release and repeat the exercise for ten times.
Fast kegels: To do this, you need to contract and loosen up your pelvic muscles 25-50 times. Do the set for about 4 times with 5 seconds interval between each set.
2. Squatting: Practising squatting during your pregnancy can help in preparing your pelvic muscles for labour. While strengthening your thighs, it opens up your pelvis for an easy descent of the baby. So, here’s what you should do:
1. Begin by standing behind a chair for support with your feet wide apart
2. While contracting your abdominal muscles, relax your shoulders and chest before lowering your tailbone towards the floor
3. While inhaling and exhaling deeply, push into your legs and go back into a standing position
3. Pelvic Tilt: This exercise helps in strengthening the muscles of your back, pelvis and thigh regions while improving posture. Ensuring your pelvic joints remain flexible, it eases the pain experienced during delivery. Here’s how it’s done:
1. Get down on both your hands and knees while keeping your head in a parallel position with your back
2. While arching your back, pull in your stomach
3. Hold this position for a few seconds before releasing
The exercise needs to be repeated 3-5 times - all the while maintaining a strong hold over your back and stomach.
4. Tailor Pose: The tailor pose is designed to help relax your hip joints as well as open up the pelvis. It also helps in improving your body posture while easing the aches that occur in the lower part of your back. For this, you need to perform the following steps:
1. While keeping your back straight, sit comfortably on the floor
2. Placing the soles of both the feet together, press your knees gently towards the floor
3. Keep the position for 10-15 seconds. You can repeat the exercise for 5-10 times.
5 natural remedies to relieve leg pains:
Pain in legs could stem from many reasons. Cramp, muscle fatigue, nutritional deficiencies, muscle spasms, dehydration, injured tendons, and muscles strain are a few of them. The symptoms of leg pain often include throbbing (dull or stabbing sensations), aching, numbness, cramps, and weakness. It could be faint or severe enough to affect mobility. While a painkiller is a primary choice for many people, several others look at natural remedies to reduce leg pain. Here are five such curative ways:
A paste of turmeric mixed with warm sesame oil (to be applied on the aching part), turmeric mixed with milk, ginger turmeric tea, and turmeric containing joint pain supplements can be used to get rid of leg pains.
2. Epsom salt soak
An epsom salt soak helps in minimising inflammation, pain, and swelling. Since the credit of reducing swelling goes to magnesium, a supplement may help as well.
3. Apple cider vinegar
Soaking the aching leg in a solution of warm water and one or two cups of apple cider vinegar is a powerful natural remedy for joint pain and inflammation. It helps in arthritis and gout pain. It clears toxins out of connective tissues and joints. It supplies potassium and calcium which are essential for relieving pain.
Drinking the solution of warm water, honey, and a few spoons of apple cider vinegar also serves the purpose.
4. Dandelion leaves
Dandelion leaves contain vitamin a and c in high measures. These vitamins can help in repairing damaged tissues. When ingested, they also assist the liver in clearing toxins from the blood. The leaves also contain linoleic acid and thus exhibit anti-inflammatory properties. Since dandelion leaves affect immune responses, they can prove helpful in dealing with rheumatoid arthritis.
Dandelion leaves (dried or fresh) can be mixed with a cup of boiling water or turned into a salad for consumption.
5. Tart cherry juice
If extreme physical activities have caused the leg pain, the resulting muscle soreness and discomfort can be dealt with by drinking tart cherry juice. Experts often suggest tart cherry juice over leg pain relieving medications. Tart cherries have anti-inflammatory properties. They also contain antioxidants. Both of these features help in treating soft tissue injury and reducing the pain.
Tart cherries, when eaten or drunken, may cause abdominal discomfort, even diarrhoea. It is always better to observe the effects after ingesting tart cherry juice at first before making it a regular choice of food.
Other natural remedies to reduce leg pain include juniper berry tea, pectin and grape juice, peppermint eucalyptus oil blend, white willow tea and blackstrap molasses. However, if the pain refuses to leave, visiting a doctor is always the best way to get rid of it for good.