Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vishram Rajhans
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Premature Ejaculation
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Treatment of Rashes
Treatment of Thyroid Disorders
Treatment of Migraine
Treatment of Kidney Stones
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Treatment of Lower Back Pain
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Colitis
Prevention of Heart Attacks
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Submit a review for Dr. Vishram RajhansYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Amazing experience....the doctor has ample of experience which reflects in the way he treats his patients...the doctor's advice and proper explanation of the problem got me out of the stress building up inside me due to the disease... and i am here talking more about the moral support and less of the medication because that's what one needs the most in a disease like this...the medication on the other hand was pretty good
It was really nice first of all I told him all my problems he made me to calm down and they way he spoke was so nice it make me feel good. He explained things perfectly and suggested me with good tip's.
Fantastic first time experience, very accommodating and explained everything in a calm and understandable manner. Satisfied with first meet and Hopeful for best results.
Virendra Singh Negi
Dr. Vishram Rajhans provides answers that are well-reasoned. Thank you sir ..
The penis is the male sex organ which helps in excretion of urine and mating with the female counterpart.
Penis enlargement is a process whereby the penis is made to grow in size and mass. The process can be completed using several measures, either naturally or artificially. Some of the most common measures used for a penis enlargement are oils, pills, surgeries, and such other alternatives.
Here are certain things you need to know before opting for penis enlargement through surgery or any other mode.
- One of the most effective and safe methods to attain a larger looking penis is weight loss. It is a proven fact that most of the people who think they have a small penis are generally overweight. If you are losing a significant amount of weight from around your stomach then automatically your penis will start appearing larger in size.
- There is no precise definition of what is defined as an abnormally small penis, but guidelines recommend that only those with an erection length of less than 2.75 to 3 inches should be considered for penis enlargement surgery.
- Penis enlargement treatments are usually aimed at boosting 2 aspects of the penis. First, one being the length and the second one being the thickness or circumference of the penis. You should always make up your mind with regard to what type of an enlargement you want and possibly consult a doctor regarding the same.
Always consult your family doctor privately before you plan for such a treatment. Since it is an expensive procedure, you must also prepare yourself for the same.
Varicose Veins is a severe medical condition whereby the veins (mostly legs) become swollen, tortuous and dilated, i.e. the veins become varicosed. The Venous blood flows in an upward direction from the feet to the heart. There are special valves present in the veins that assist the upward flow of the blood. Fatigue, prolonged standing, menopause and a number of other factors can weaken the valves. This affects the movement of the blood flow. As a result, some of it leaks and flows back down. The affected veins turn bluish-brown, red or blue. There also occurs dryness, leading to unbearable itching. Redness or the Red Leg syndrome is very common in case of Varicose Veins.
A number of surgical and non-surgical options are available for Varicose Veins. The Ayurvedic treatment, with its effectiveness and negligible or zero side effects, is the most sought after option.
Identifying the root cause
Accurate diagnosis is very important for effective treatment. According to Ayurveda, an imbalance of the Vata (wind and space) plays a pivotal role in Varicose Veins. The role of Rakhta (blood) and Pitta (heat) cannot be neglected either. Thus, restoring the Vata balance becomes a very important part of the treatment.
The Vata balance can be easily restored by following a healthy lifestyle and having an equally healthy and nutritious diet:
- Citrus fruit like Amla works miraculously to revitalise the fatigued and Varicosed vein.
- Include fresh fruits, whole grains (oats, millets to name a few) and proteins (milk, eggs, fish and chicken) in your diet. Drink plenty of water.
- Red meat and spicy foods should be strictly avoided.
- Garlic, onion and ginger are very beneficial. Consume them regularly.
- Do not indulge in rigorous exercise or walking. Never soak your feet in cold water after exercise. It can prove to be detrimental for Varicose Veins.
- Do not compromise on your sleep. A rejuvenated body and a relaxed mind can enhance the healing process greatly.
Ayurvedic medicines and herbs for treating Varicose Veins
A number of Ayurvedic medicines are available that treats Varicose Veins very effectively:
- Kaishora guggulu: Being a natural cleanser of blood, Kaishora guggulu is an obvious choice for Varicose Veins.
- Sarivadyasava: It goes a long way to detoxify the blood naturally.
- Chirabilvadi kashaya: It is very effective in case of haemorrhoids.
Sahacharadi: It is amazing herbal oil that provides great relief. Tender application of Sahacharadi over the varicosed vein/ veins can work wonders.
Herbs like Ashwagandha, Shatavari, Brhami go a long way to restore the Vata balance.
Do not lose sleep over Varicose Veins. The best and most effective Ayurvedic Treatment is just a click away.
PCOD or Polycystic Ovary disease is one of the most common hormonal disorders faced by women today. The trigger for PCOD varies from person to person, and can range from poor diet and stress to fluctuating insulin and hormonal disturbances. PCOD patients have an enlarged ovary with a number of small follicular cysts. If you or a loved one has PCOD, here are a few things you should know.
Acknowledge the symptoms
PCOD is hard to diagnose. Some of its symptoms are irregular periods, high insulin levels, abnormal hair growth, low thyroid, acne, obesity and high blood pressure. Checkups at regular intervals are needed to confirm a PCOD diagnosis.
A change in lifestyle is the best form of medication
Medication for PCOD addresses its symptoms. For example, you could take medication to correct Insulin resistance or pills to control acne and hair growth. However, a lifestyle change in the form of a well balanced diet and regular exercise is essential for PCOD patients. In terms of diet, PCOD sufferers should have lesser carbohydrates and sugars, and increased amounts of fiber and protein. Exercise helps control weight and the balance between male and female hormones. PCOD patients also need to find ways to lower their stress levels. Yoga and meditation can be very helpful to this effect. Without this, no medication will be effective.
If left untreated PCOD can lead to many other problems
Diagnosing PCOD is difficult and even when diagnosed, regular checkups are essential for PCOD. When left unchecked, PCOD can lead to many more problems such as diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure and even endometrial cancer. PCOD can also result in difficulties at the time of conception and lead to miscarriages if not treated properly.
You can have a baby even if you have PCOD
A PCOD diagnosis can make it hard to get pregnant, but does not limit your ability to conceive a healthy baby. If the patient has fertility problems because of PCOD, doctors often prescribe treatments to stimulate the ovaries into producing more eggs. Women with PCOD are often recommended to plan an early pregnancy, as advancing age adds to the limited capacity of the ovaries.
Lastly, know that you aren't alone and PCOD should not embarrass you. Instead of bottling up your feelings and thoughts, find supportive friends and family members that you can talk to.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
In Ayurveda, vata is considered to be extremely important. It regulates the movements of your body and mind. In the body, large intestine is considered to be the main site of vata as well as in the bone tissue. Therefore, medications which are administered through the rectum affect the bone tissue. Vata maintains and regulates our daily activities, nervous system as well as our excretion. An enthusiastic and a lively mind are all manifestations of a balance of Vata.
Subsequently, its imbalance is considered as detrimental to health. Basti therapy is a treatment that manages the pain and treats the diseases arising from this imbalance. In this, a liquid concoction of sesame oil and other herbs are inserted through the rectum, which in turn treats various ailments arising from the imbalance of vata, such as pain in the joints, in the spine and back as well as painful menstruations.
Before Basti therapy, Abhyangam and Sedanam are practiced. Enema can be assumed, but Basti has power to detox and nourish as well. Yoga Basti for is done for 8 days, Karma Basti for 1 day and Kala Basti for 30 days, or according to the health issues and affected system, in order to drain doshas and nourish dhatus.
There are primarily three types of Basti therapy:
- Uttar Basti
All three of them, individually treat various ailments, some of them are:
- Stiffness in the back and pain in the spine: In this method, pain in the spine and vertebral column are managed and treated. It involves pouring warm, herbal oil on the spinal cord, which is retained by small wells created from flour or gram paste. This method is particularly beneficial for treating back problems. This method nourishes the liquid in the joints that consequently relieves you of the pain.
- Bell's palsy: Bell's palsy is a disease where the muscles on the face become weak or you suffer from a facial paralysis. Basti therapy has proved to be particularly beneficial in treating it. In this, a medicated oil is placed on the head for a specific period of time which helps in treating Bell's palsy as well as any numbness on the face.
- Painful menstruation: Though menstruation is a natural process, most women suffer from extremely painful cramps during this time. Anuvasana therapy is extremely useful in lessening this pain. In this various oils and decoction enema is provided to patients, the consumption of which have resulted in significant improvements. Painful menstruation cramps are also treated by Uttar Basti where medicines are provided through the uterus. This method helps in cleaning the blockages in the uterus as well as providing nourishment to it.
Ailments that accompany monsoon: Though monsoon provides relief from the scorching summer, but at the same time it is accompanied by a host of diseases. With the onset of monsoon and the fall in temperature, there is a tendency for acidity and the vata that was accumulated in summer manifests itself in loss of appetite, indigestion and piles. Basti therapy operates as a corrective for the vata imbalance and treats various digestion related problems. At the same time it also prevents return of the ailments. The oils and decoction used rejuvenates the body and as well as help in regulating the metabolism.
You are sitting in an office meeting and it has been a couple of hours since you have had your breakfast. Lunch looks like a long time away and you are trying hard to concentrate. But all of a sudden your stomach starts distracting you and makes noises calling out to you. Does this sound familiar to you?
The rumbling of our stomach has been a constant subject of studies for several scientists. In fact, 2,000 years ago, the Greeks coined a special name for it called Borborygmi. So, what’s with all the growling and rumbling.
What causes stomach rumbling?
The rumbling that you hear is related to the movement of food, liquid, digestive juices and air through your intestines. When your intestine is processing the food, your stomach may grumble and growl. When it is hungry and your stomach is empty, the rumbling noise is more audible and can be heard clearly.
The stomach digests the food through a process called peristalsis. The walls of the gastrointestinal tract that are made of muscles contract and move the food down the intestines. Peristalsis is responsible for the rumbling sound that you tend to hear when you are hungry.
Here is the exact process that occurs in your stomach:
- During the digestion process, the food along with the digestive juices, gas and air bubbles are pushed down through the digestive system.
- If you have food in your system that needs to be broken down, then the muscle contractions aids its movement. The presence of food can muffle the sound of movement and rumbling.
- But when it is empty, all you have in there is air or gas. The movement of air bubbles and gas is not absorbed and your stomach grumbles clearly.
Five ways to deal with it
So now that we know why our stomach growls, is there a way to control it? Here are five effective tips to keep the rumbling of your stomach under check.
- Mute the rumbling noise by eating small meals at regular intervals instead of a few large meals. Your digestive system will then have a lesser opportunity to create those loud noises of rumbling.
- Eat slowly and swallow less air.
- Stay away from high-fructose or high-sugar foods that tend to cause a lot of intestinal noise when it gets broken down in the system.
- Eat food that produces less gas.
- Try to take a small walk after heavy meals in order to aid digestion and keep your bowels moving, without excessive build-up of gas in your digestive system.
I am 56 year old male. I am a long distance runner (Marathons and Ultras). I have Blood Pressure but in control with medication (Enam 10 Mg. In morning) Read your write up on having Flax Seed. How much quantity to be consumed daily? How it will benefit my day to day routine. Thanks in advance for your consultation.
Vitiligo or Leucoderma is a genetic disorder triggered due to mental stress and constipation. Leucoderma or vitiligo is called Shivitra kushta according to Ayurveda and is caused due to defect in brajak pitta. Brajak pitta is color forming agent in body and defect in formation of brajak pitta causes vitiligo. There are many causes, which can trigger vitiligo other than stress and genetics.
There are certain food combinations like taking milk and sour fruits together can trigger vitiligo. Also, using excessive salty food and meat products with milk can trigger disease. Deficiency of copper and vitamin B12 can trigger this disease. So treatment of vitiligo is done taking in account many factors.
Toxins produces in body are neutralized using herbal medicines, which helps in stopping the spread of disease. External herbal application containing Wrightia Tinctoria help in repigmentation on white skin. According to modern science steroids are used in pulse therapy where steroids are used 2 times a week.
This also prevents the disease from spreading. In some severe cases integration of allopathic and Ayurveda is key to success.
There are few important points which vitiligo patients should always take in account, such as:
- When disease is spreading sitting in sun for prolonged period can trigger the spread.
- Using Brinjal and raw tomatoes and excess of vitamin C is not good.
- Irregular lifestyle is a trigger along with alcohol.
Greetings! My leg & arms get numb quite easily whenever there's a pressure on them, if I fold my legs & sit. This is not normal, please suggest a solution that I can go for.
While most of us think of peeing nothing more than a routine, there is a lot more science to it. There are definitely various factors which decide how much a person pees. It is normal for a healthy person to urinate between 4 to 10 times in a span of 24 hours. However, both less than this and more than this can be an indicator of ill health.
Also, the kidneys remove a lot of toxins and what is present in the urine is a definite indicator of overall health. It is not without reason that a urine analysis is done when any disease is suspected.
Factors determining urine output:
- Age: Infants pee a lot more than adults, who have more control over their peeing. With old age, again, the frequency increases.
- Water consumption: This is directly related to the frequency of urination. More water, more urination.
- Liquid consumption: Not all that you drink translates to urine. Caffeine and alcohol increase urine output. Caffeine is found in tea, coffee, sports and energy drinks, etc.
- Bladder size: Some people inherently have a smaller bladder size, and therefore cannot retain more urine. They will visit the bathroom more often. The maximum capacity is about 1.5 L.
- Conditions like pregnancy: Needless to say, as pregnancy advances, the frequency of urination increases. This is due to pressure on the bladder from the growing baby. Even after delivery, the frequency will be more for up to 8 weeks.
- Medication usage: For people with heart disease, kidney disease, and blood pressure, diuretics are given, which is intended to increase urine output. These people will have more urine output.
- Conditions like diabetes: One of the first warning signs of diabetes is the increased frequency of urination. Diabetics often have a greater number of visits to the bathroom.
- Conditions like urinary tract infection: Wherever the urinary tract is affected, it is likely to have more visits to the bathroom. Other associated factors like changes in color, odor, appearance and burning sensation while urination, can also indicate the underlying problem.
- Problems like prostate enlargement: This is one condition in men which can reduce urine output. The enlarged prostate blocks the prostate and so reduces urine output.
- Urinary incontinence: This issue, more common in women, is when the bladder muscles weaken with age. There is difficulty in holding urine for prolonged periods, and so there is a greater urge to urinate.
So, how much is normal?
- Anywhere between 6 to 10 times is normal for a person who drinks about 2 liters of water per day.
- Less than four or more than 10 is usually a cause for concern. This is of course if there are none of the above factors which can increase or decrease output. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.