Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vishram Rajhans
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Premature Ejaculation
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Treatment of Rashes
Treatment of Thyroid Disorders
Treatment of Migraine
Treatment of Kidney Stones
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Treatment of Lower Back Pain
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Colitis
Prevention of Heart Attacks
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Submit a review for Dr. Vishram RajhansYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Amazing experience....the doctor has ample of experience which reflects in the way he treats his patients...the doctor's advice and proper explanation of the problem got me out of the stress building up inside me due to the disease... and i am here talking more about the moral support and less of the medication because that's what one needs the most in a disease like this...the medication on the other hand was pretty good
It was really nice first of all I told him all my problems he made me to calm down and they way he spoke was so nice it make me feel good. He explained things perfectly and suggested me with good tip's.
Fantastic first time experience, very accommodating and explained everything in a calm and understandable manner. Satisfied with first meet and Hopeful for best results.
Virendra Singh Negi
Dr. Vishram Rajhans provides answers that are well-reasoned. Thank you sir ..
You are sitting in an office meeting and it has been a couple of hours since you have had your breakfast. Lunch looks like a long time away and you are trying hard to concentrate. But all of a sudden your stomach starts distracting you and makes noises calling out to you. Does this sound familiar to you?
The rumbling of our stomach has been a constant subject of studies for several scientists. In fact, 2,000 years ago, the Greeks coined a special name for it called Borborygmi. So, what’s with all the growling and rumbling.
What causes stomach rumbling?
The rumbling that you hear is related to the movement of food, liquid, digestive juices and air through your intestines. When your intestine is processing the food, your stomach may grumble and growl. When it is hungry and your stomach is empty, the rumbling noise is more audible and can be heard clearly.
The stomach digests the food through a process called peristalsis. The walls of the gastrointestinal tract that are made of muscles contract and move the food down the intestines. Peristalsis is responsible for the rumbling sound that you tend to hear when you are hungry.
Here is the exact process that occurs in your stomach:
- During the digestion process, the food along with the digestive juices, gas and air bubbles are pushed down through the digestive system.
- If you have food in your system that needs to be broken down, then the muscle contractions aids its movement. The presence of food can muffle the sound of movement and rumbling.
- But when it is empty, all you have in there is air or gas. The movement of air bubbles and gas is not absorbed and your stomach grumbles clearly.
Five ways to deal with it
So now that we know why our stomach growls, is there a way to control it? Here are five effective tips to keep the rumbling of your stomach under check.
- Mute the rumbling noise by eating small meals at regular intervals instead of a few large meals. Your digestive system will then have a lesser opportunity to create those loud noises of rumbling.
- Eat slowly and swallow less air.
- Stay away from high-fructose or high-sugar foods that tend to cause a lot of intestinal noise when it gets broken down in the system.
- Eat food that produces less gas.
- Try to take a small walk after heavy meals in order to aid digestion and keep your bowels moving, without excessive build-up of gas in your digestive system.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am 56 year old male. I am a long distance runner (Marathons and Ultras). I have Blood Pressure but in control with medication (Enam 10 Mg. In morning) Read your write up on having Flax Seed. How much quantity to be consumed daily? How it will benefit my day to day routine. Thanks in advance for your consultation.
Vitiligo or Leucoderma is a genetic disorder triggered due to mental stress and constipation. Leucoderma or vitiligo is called Shivitra kushta according to Ayurveda and is caused due to defect in brajak pitta. Brajak pitta is color forming agent in body and defect in formation of brajak pitta causes vitiligo. There are many causes, which can trigger vitiligo other than stress and genetics.
There are certain food combinations like taking milk and sour fruits together can trigger vitiligo. Also, using excessive salty food and meat products with milk can trigger disease. Deficiency of copper and vitamin B12 can trigger this disease. So treatment of vitiligo is done taking in account many factors.
Toxins produces in body are neutralized using herbal medicines, which helps in stopping the spread of disease. External herbal application containing Wrightia Tinctoria help in repigmentation on white skin. According to modern science steroids are used in pulse therapy where steroids are used 2 times a week.
This also prevents the disease from spreading. In some severe cases integration of allopathic and Ayurveda is key to success.
There are few important points which vitiligo patients should always take in account, such as:
- When disease is spreading sitting in sun for prolonged period can trigger the spread.
- Using Brinjal and raw tomatoes and excess of vitamin C is not good.
- Irregular lifestyle is a trigger along with alcohol.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Greetings! My leg & arms get numb quite easily whenever there's a pressure on them, if I fold my legs & sit. This is not normal, please suggest a solution that I can go for.
I am 21 year old boy. My bad habit is masturbation sometime I masturbate 3 to 4 times in a day I can not control my self due to this sometime the pain was occur in my penis so I kindly tell me what this pain signifies and please also tell me how I control myself from doing masturbation because sometime I unable do give satisfaction to my partner.
I have a problem. My semens get leaked all the time. Any bad thinking or if talk with my gf or any gals my semens start coming out through penis tip always. Is it ok or m suffering from a disease. M so unhappy with the secretion of semen all the time .plz reply.
The number of allergens are many and knowing what triggers your allergies can get complicated. The common triggers that are known to trigger allergic rhinitis are:
- Pollen, the most common cause for allergies
- Dust mites, and the faeces of dust mites that can cause severe allergic reactions
- Animal dander, which includes cat hair, dog fur, and may also include little flakes of skin
Avoiding the above mentioned triggers is more of a general guideline for the management of allergies. The lifestyle changes that you make to manage allergies:
- Keep yourself hydrated at all times. Drink about eight to ten glasses of water every day. This will allow the mucous to be expelled with ease, if you experience any nose block.
- During seasons like spring, when the amount of pollen in the air is at its maximum, limit your exposure. Try to stay indoors to avoid exposure to pollen or dust in the air.
- Make it a point to take a shower before going to sleep as the residues of pollen and dust stuck to your skin are likely to make your symptoms worse.
- Use fresh bedding and clothes every day. This will help to reduce your exposure to allergens.
- Remove your carpets. Carpets are home to dust mites and pollen grains which become difficult to remove even with vacuum cleaners. Remove the carpets during the allergy season, and replace with hard flooring.
- Keep windows and doors shut to avoid dust and pollen grains from entering the house and possibly causing allergies.
- Avoid staying around pets. It that is not possible, then wash them at least once a week to reduce allergies.
- Prevent inhaling cigarette smoke or smoking cigarettes. The smoke can be very harmful and can increase the risk of asthma in kids.
- Avoid outdoor trips during seasons when the pollen count is high. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Your thyroid is a small, butterfly-shaped gland situated at the base of the front of your neck, just below your Adam's apple. Hormones produced by the thyroid gland do everything from maintaining your heart rate to regulating your body temperature to controlling your body weight.
Millions of people worldwide suffer from thyroid dysfunction and several don't know about it. This is primarily because people don't tend to link the common symptoms first with a thyroid disease. Some people suffer from mood swings, trouble with memory, weight gain or fatigue, all of which they look upon individually as a problem and hence not piecing together the puzzle of their real medical condition. Here are a few insights that'll help you cope:
How does the thyroid gland work: About 85% of the hormone produced by our thyroid gland is T4, which is an inactive form of the hormone. After T4 is made, a small amount of is converted into T3, which is the active form of thyroid hormone. T3 is then converted to free T3 or reverse T3. It is the free T3 that forms the base of thyroid functions.
What is hypothyroidism: Hypothyroidism, or an underactive thyroid, accounts for 90% of all thyroid imbalances. The signs and symptoms of hypothyroidism develop slowly, often over a number of years, which is why it is often missed from regular treatment charts. For instance, fatigue and weight gain are often attributed to stress, lifestyle changes and natural ageing process. But as time goes by, some of the symptoms show a higher level of manifestation like muscle weakness, elevated blood cholesterol, thinning hair, puffy face, hoarse voice and slowed heart rate.
If left untreated, hypothyroidism may lead to goiter (enlarged thyroid), increased memory problems, low blood pressure, decreased breathing and in extreme cases, unresponsiveness and coma.
This disease may also occur in newborns, infants and children. Symptoms include excessive sleepiness, poor muscle tone and constipation. It is important to diagnose and treat it early, as in severe cases it may lead to mental and / or physical retardation. In children and teens, it can result in stunted growth, and delayed puberty.
What is hyperthyroidism: It's the opposite of hypothyroidism, which means in this case the thyroid overproduces hormones. Common symptoms include lack of sleep, weakness, irregular heartbeat, elevated blood pressure and hand tremors. While genetics are partially responsible for it, it is also triggered by autoimmune disorder. Hyperthyroidism can be treated with medication, radioactive iodine (not the first or best choice as it harms white cells too) and surgery. Keeping a focus on your calcium and sodium intake is crucial to curb the disorder.
Treatments: Conventional treatments rely mainly on drugs and surgery. Alternative treatments involve diet and lifestyle changes. Taking multivitamins, going gluten free, getting a good night sleep, and reducing stress is all said to help heal your thyroid gradually. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
A quite serious bacterial infection, diphtheria is caused by the Corynebacterium diphtheria. It usually tends to affect the throat and the mouth of an affected person, although there are other varieties which can infect your skin as well. However, the most common cases of diphtheria affect the throat and the mouth.
Symptoms of diphtheria in general
It may take up to five days for symptoms to show up when you are infected with the disease. Some of the symptoms would be:
- You neck would swell up due to swelling in the lymph nodes, especially in the neck
- Your throat and tonsils will develop a thick grayish membrane
- Your throat may become sore and hoarse
- You may face difficulty in breathing, depending on the size of the membrane and the resultant inflammation
- You may have difficulty swallowing as well
These are the primary symptoms which will affect your throat in general. Some of the other symptoms that may show up are:
- Nasal discharge
- Malaise or a general feeling of discomfort
The parts of your body, which are affected the most tend to be your throat, tongue and the neck. The pain tends to persist for quite some time as you recover.
Causes of diphtheria
Diphtheria is usually spread by the following methods
- Airborne droplets: This is possibly the most common method of contracting the disease. This usually happens when a person is infected with diphtheria coughs or sneezes around you. The airborne droplets then travel from one person to another, transmitting the infection. This is particularly the case in crowded area such as public transport and public spaces.
- Touching personal items which may be infected: Touching used towels, paper tissues or drinking from an unwashed glass may cause an infection as well. These tend to happen mostly in an indoor setting such as offices and houses. Even toys, door and equipment handles can cause transmission of this virus.
If you are showing any of these symptoms, it is prudent to consult a doctor immediately as diphtheria, if left untreated, may also result in serious complications.