Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychiatrists from across India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Vishal SonawaneYour feedback matters!
Hello sir I have lot of stress of study what solution of this decrease stress & depression and how do relax mind.
I had a break up and when I am riding bike isee other couple I think that may my girl and my minds gets disturb bcoz of this I dnt like go out what to do please tell me?
Hello sir from long time I am feeling tiredness in my body and specially when I play cricket and run and then come to my home then I feel tired and feel pain in my whole body please advise me what should I do.
Hello doctors I need your help to enhance my grabbing power I don't know what wrong with me .every day my grabbing power is spoiling .previously I feel very proud that I understand the story .sums practical at first time only but know I takes times .to understand even though it was easy I take time to grab it .so please suggest what to do it affecting me a lot now please help My wt 45 age 21. I wear specs.
I am 25 years old, I had my first panic attack on 2nd oct 2016. (my grandma has passed away in sept 2016 at age of 76 she suicided, yet no one knows the reason but she used to say I ll die soon before her death and doc gave her depression tablets, they was no use. I was fine for a month, later I had a small argument with my husband where I told you depress me always. I was thinking over it and that day was my first panic attack took place like I started thinking am I depressed and what even I ll suicide that day onwards till nov 28 I used to get sweat hands and shortness breathing n all. I visited a psychiatrist he suggested me nexito 10 mg after a week I refuse to take as the reviews on net showed they r addictable. I do not want to rely on tabs anyway. Later I joined meditation and zumba and my anxiety reduced to a great extent but thoughts of death and if I see old people I get a feeling they ll die soon how r they still happy? How r everyone happy as they know they ll die one day. That time I get a short breathing prob for secs and m fine in notime. But at times I get a feeling m not enjoying my life thinking about all this cause before I was a brave girl a university topper never feared for anything and now I get a thought its better to die instead of such disturbance n very next sec I say to myself m not a coward no matter what I ll search for solution. Now can I overcome it forever without medication? Or else if I take nexito will I get addicted to it? And r they any chances of getting anxiety again in future? N hows hypnosis or nlp help me?
The brain is not a stagnant realm fed with a granted quota of intelligence and memory at birth. It is always in a state of flux. Exercising your brain in various ways accelerates its ability to perform better. It is in your hands to have a sharper take on situations and occurrences. Playing games that require brainstorming, solving quizzes, crosswords or playing chess makes you feel rejuvenated and tired at the same time; the reason being activated brain cells. A healthy brain will affect your life decisions positively and you probably will think rightly before you leap.
Tips to exercise those brain cells:
1. Meditate and calm your mind: Ten minutes of meditation each day can help you get over anxiety. When your mind is at peace you think out pros and cons with enhanced insight. This composure reflects in each of your actions. Meditation demands your brain to be quiet when it is accustomed to work; you therefore have greater control over it.
2. Music can improve your brain abilities: Music is the best antidote for a sloppy brain. Music excites the neurons healing a bruised memory. It gifts you with clarity of thought. Apart from listening to music one must try to play a musical instrument. Teaching yourself things puts your mind through a strict regimen of constructive activities.
3. Take out time to learn a new language: We are paralyzed the minute our brain gives up. Due to several external and internal reasons each one of us is likely to suffer from cognitive disorders on being subjected to extreme pressure or shock. Trying to learn a new language motivate your brain cells to have a wider vocabulary, which further restricts your chances of brain damage.
4. Mental mathematics could better your intelligence: Calculators, computers and phones are ridding us of our ability to compute individual data. Computation and consolidation of data helps your mind to work faster with precision. So, you now know those lessons on mental mathematics in childhood were actually the key to a well-rounded brain.
5. Think of something novel: The more the number of neurons the merrier is your brain. Take pains to direct your mind on a novel track. Thinking beyond what is given and expected helps your brain grow new neurons. It builds up your creativity letting you discover more of your capabilities.
I get nervous soon. I can not even approach to a girl properly. I start sweating. Dats d reason I think I have less friends. I am scared to show my best. I keep on hiding myself. I am sick and tired. I always think of doing great things. Which I am capable of. But my laziness pulls me back. I presently stay alone away from home and I am doing my vfx course. I feel helpless, alone and depressed. I need help to built up myself.
Hello doctor... I am from delhi.i want to ask that When I wake up in the morning I feel pain in my whole body .what could be the possible reason behind this.Also these days my body temperature become low.its 97.3 celcius.please suggest me the best solution.
I feel stressed and tired and lazy most of the time especially in the morning. What to do? Please suggest.
I am having some behavioural issue like anger and having depression because of that I am having fever and not able to concentrate on my day to day work. The reason behind is my bad marriage life. I am not able to believe on my husband and also I do not want to leave him. Please help.
I am 28 year old Female and Is memory loss always a part of aging? How much loss is considered normal? What Should I do now?
I am 34 years old and I have a problem that I am not remembering the things. Recollecting the info is difficult what should I do.
Hello sir I am suffering from panic disorder and I am adictted to keep clonazepam medicine with me. I do not take that medicine last 1 year because I control it my self but I am addicted to keep that medicine with me 24/7 I think if I forget it at home and even 15km away from home I will die without medicine because chemist not give clonazepam without doctor permission and I also get depressed please help me sir.
I could not sleep at last few months and couldn't eat anything. Suddenly now I'm sleeping too much like around 15-16 hours a day and eat a lot which I find is excess but I cannot control. I have been shouting and yelling at my family members colleagues unnecessarily and I lose temper very easily. I'm getting irritated with very petty issues and over react. The biggest part is I have my college final exams just starting very soon and I'm unable to concentrate at all. Either I feel dizzy or sleepy or I keep on thinking about other stuffs.
The success of every relationship is built on selective acts of blindness and deafness and bouts of forgetfulness
Honesty and transparency are laudable qualities in principle but when translated to reality the blinding light they throw on families and relationships is too harsh a glare to bear up to. Very few can take that kind of blinding truth in their stride