Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vishal Shantilal Bora
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Vishal Shantilal BoraYour feedback matters!
Long time like 6month nose bleed what the reasons can you explain sir please I also consult with doctors but they take simply. Blood test also done threetime there was no any type serious condition but till now nose bleed is not stopped.
I m 21years younger bt I m not able to sleep properly at night. When I go to bed thousands of things strike to my mind. It happens from 3yrs, I do not understand what to do.
I keep getting boils in my underarm or groin areas sporadically. Sometimes this is coupled with a pain in my neck (lymph nodes?)? are these related symptoms of the same disease (lymph node infection?)? how can I prevent this?
Hi Dr, I am facing high cholesterol. My weight is 86 kg, walk daily 5 km and do yoga but no benefits. Please advise.
I am a gradually & politely interested in Sperm Donation. Because, I put same think to "Vicky Donor. It has given the life & delight. So, I wanted full & proper information for it.
Pireod time pe nai aaya or prega news test se negative h phir v nai aaya so period laane k liye ya kre kya mai pregnant hu.
I'm a 21 years old guy, and my milk teeth haven't dropped yet. Should I get them removed and new teeth will come?
Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) can occur after one has been in an accident or has faced an event that has left a scar in their memory. The accidental trauma overpowers you with sentiments of misery and weakness, which in turn can trigger PTSD. Here are a few ways in which you can get over the trauma.
Tip 1: Get moving
- Exercise can help your nervous system relax and be unstuck on the trauma by discharging endorphins.
- Rhythmic exercises that use both your arms and legs, instead of concentrating on your trauma, can help you divert your mind. Eg. walking, running, swimming etc.
- Exercises like mountain climbing, boxing, weight lifting, or combative training can make it simpler to concentrate on your body developments and make you stronger.
- Plan to exercise for 30 minutes every day or if it is less demanding, three sets of 10-minute workouts are also good.
Tip 2: Self manage your nervous system
- Discovering that you can change your arousal framework and quiet yourself down can specifically question the feeling of vulnerability, which is a typical symptom of PTSD.
- Careful breathing is a fast approach to calm yourself down. Take 60 breaths, centering your concentration.
- Similar to how particular sights, actions or smells can transport you back to the traumatic event, so can sensory information rapidly calm you down. The key is to locate the sensory information that works for you.
- Reconnecting to uncomfortable feelings and emotions without getting to be overpowered by them can have a positive effect on your brain to adjust your state of mind.
Tip 3: Connect with others
Tip 4: Make healthy life changes
- The side effects of PTSD can be difficult for your body. So it is important to deal with yourself and build up a healthy lifestyle.
- Take out some time to relax. For example, meditation, deep breathing, back rub, or yoga can initiate the body's relaxation reaction and get rid of the side effects of PTSD.
- Stay away from liquor and medications. When you are dealing with troublesome feelings and traumatic memories, you might want to opt for elf-cure with liquor or medications. Eat a healthy diet. Begin your day with breakfast, and keep your energy up and your mind clear with adjusted nutritious meals for the entire the day.
- Get enough rest. Lack of sleep leads to outrage, irritation and grumpiness. Sleep for at least seven to nine hours each day. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.