Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Vishal Shantilal BoraYour feedback matters!
Hello i'm suffering from obesity and weight increase day by day without even having junk food or weight increasing food and i feel so low all the time like I do not have the strength to do anything and as well as depressed and anxious Which department doctor should I consult and what could be the rest behind this.
Hii there this is manish and my problem is I got some fever last couple of days and I can't either go to hospital due to some physical problem so please give me some suggestions.
My age is 37, I am doing jogging from last six years approximately 5-6 km daily but from last one week I am having slight pain in the my left knee, sir I want to participate in 10k marathon, please help.
My wife getting heavy stomach pain during periods time can anybody help is there any reason for that.
Hi Doc, Actually I am having some issues with my diet . Actually I have been working out in the gym for about 8 months . But actually I am gaining more fat than muscles . So can you please prescribe me diet chart . Thank You
Emotions are our feelings. Sometimes we are happy & sometimes sad, sometimes angry & upset, sometimes calm & contented. Joy, sorrow, fear, grief, anger, jealousy, love etc are normal human emotions which every individual experiences. These emotions are there in everyone, but how one reacts to the emotions vary from person to person, based on his tolerance level, coping skills, patience etc. Anger is one such emotion, which do us harm if not controlled. One does not have control over his emotions, but has control over his actions.
Anger is a basic emotion which every human being experiences in response to life events or situations. If out of control it may harm in aspect of career, relationships & varied aspects of life, and also brings in feeling of insult, frustrations, disappointment, & other negative feelings within. Try the following measures to control your anger:
1) First realize & acknowledge that you have the anger outburst problem, & stay aware & cautious about it in all situations.
2) Try to understand your own emotions especially those events, situations etc that triggers your anger. Whenever you face any such situations, stay alert & calm, try to avoid it or control it.
3) When you are angry, take a short break, move away from that place if possible, have a cup of tea or coffee etc to calm your mind.
4) Whenever you are feeling angry, try to interrupt the anger cycle in the following way:
a) At that moment do not talk & try to divert yourself & control your anger first. In the state of anger you may say or do things which you may regret later after you calm down.
b) Try to distract your mind by visiting a favorite website, listen a song on your cell phone, do something that comforts you or daydream about an activity of choice etc.
c) Use countdown to distract your mind- start counting backwards from 100 to 1.
d) Use physical relaxation techniques like deep breathing exercise.
e) Use mental relaxation techniques like positive thinking & imagery, where you imagine anything that gives you happiness.
f) Just talk to someone with whom you feel comfortable and relaxed.
g) Take your anger as a humor & laugh it away.
Try till your anger calms down.
5) If any person or situation is triggering your anger repeatedly talk to the concerned person when you are in a calm & relaxed state of mind, or work on solving the problem.
6) Work on increasing the calmness of your mind, so that you do not break down easily in any situation. For that do physical activities like regular exercise, yoga, meditation, relaxation techniques like deep breathing exercise daily. Sleep adequately & maintain a healthy lifestyle.
7) Avoid substance of abuse like alcohol, cannabis etc, as these substances reduces frustration tolerance & makes the mind restless easily.
8) Try to be good listener & develop good communication skills, as proper communication solves many problems.
9) Learn to assert yourself, express your feelings calmly & directly, without becoming hostile & defensive.
10) Do not try to suppress your anger, but try to solve it. As suppressing anger leads to anxiety, depression, & other detrimental effects on the body within.
If after trying above also you are not able to control your anger, then seek professional help. Consult a Psychiatrist who will evaluate you & advice you medicines or counseling sessions accordingly.