Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Vishal R ZuranjeYour feedback matters!
I have cavity between wisdom tooth n pre molar tooth. I wish to extract it .will it be safe. Or other suggestions.
I am a behaving a age 21 years I am having a problem in my teeth from 2 weeks it is paining how will get relif from it? Suggest.
Did you know that your tooth brush could be home of over a million bacteria including the flu virus, E coli, staph and yeast fungus? But, can your tooth brush really make you fall ill? Luckily, our immune system ensures that toothbrushes do not make us ill. However, in rare cases, the bacteria on a toothbrush can get past our defenses.
The problem lies in how a toothbrush is stored. The bathroom is humid and moist making it the best place for bacteria to multiply. Storing a toothbrush near the toilet further adds to the problem. Here are a few tips to make your toothbrush healthier.
- Wash your hands before and after brushing. Also rinse your toothbrush well before putting toothpaste on it. Using hot water is better than cold water.
- Change your toothbrush every three months or whenever the bristles are worn out; whichever comes first. In addition, also change your toothbrush after recovering from any illness. If you use an electric toothbrush, change the head every 3-4 months. Children’s brushes need to be changed more often than adult’s toothbrushes.
- Do not share a toothbrush and avoid storing toothbrushes together. If the bristles touch each other, germs could move from one toothbrush to the other.
- Toothbrush caps may not be as good an idea as they seem as it traps moisture inside and does not allow the brush to dry properly. Instead, keep your brush submerged in hydrogen peroxide or any alcohol based mouthwash.
- Do not store your toothbrush horizontally. Your toothbrush should always be stored vertically with the brush side on top.
- When travelling, if you use a toothbrush cap, allow the brush to dry completely before putting the cap on.
- Store your toothbrush away from the toilet and away from the sink such that it cannot get contaminated form water that splashes when you wash your hands or face.
- If possible, store your toothbrush in your medicine cabinet.
- Always put the cover down before flushing the toilet. This will reduce the number of air borne bacteria that can attach themselves to your toothbrush,
- Along with your toothbrush also clean out your toothbrush holder regularly.
- Do not try sterilizing your toothbrush in a microwave. Toothbrushes are not designed to withstand extreme temperatures and hence this could damage your toothbrush.
- Use a mouthwash after brushing to rinse out any bacteria that may be left behind form your teeth or your toothbrush. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dentist.
My front four teeth is yellow I use tooth brush daily but they are still yellow what can I do to white my teeth please tell me.
How to avoid bad breath, tough we I am taking good care of my teeth still facing this issue. Please help me.
My son aged eight yrs got injury in his upper tooth (permanent) one week ago, after xray one crack found and it became slight loose. Whether the tooth is repairable or not? And if yes what is the right treatment.
I am 29 years old having teeth pain while eating and drinking cool water, some times it even swells near the left cheek. so, please suggest me what to do.
HiiiiE doctors I am suffering from a problem ie. Daily while brushing my teeth and tongue, I gets a vomiting immediately, it is fully covered with an yellow colour and some times it's turns to Tea colour like blood. I am having the habit of smoking from past 4years. please tell me that is it, any symptoms of any disease like cancer or other. And I am 18 year's old.
Hi doctor, Few days back some mental guy who was in drunk and he did attack on the joint of my mouth and at the center of my ear and when I am touching my figure at the middle of the ear I got pain & while eating food got pain and after that I discussed with the chemist guy and he suggest me to take combiflam medicine I took it twice from the last 2 days but as I did not take it today and now again I am having the pain.
Sir, it has been a month I shifted to kuwait. Nd now I have Deep line opposite side of cheek inside the mouth between upper and lower teeth, it is paining hard and unable to open mouth comfortably. So please help me out wht I have to do.
Here are some tips for braces treatment
Tips for Braces Treatment
Hi! My warm wishes to all the viewers. I’m Dr. Ankur Gupta. I’m a practicing Orthodontist in Gurgaon for the last twelve years.
Today, I’m going to talk about my branch Orthodontics, which is very commonly known as braces or wires.
This braces and wires, what are they?
This is just a treatment modality to correct the malaligned or misaligned teeth or we say the patients who are having crooked tooth or forwardly placed tooth or bugs bunny type of tooth, we can align them with this sort of braces.
In this treatment modality, it is a very slow process. We put small small attachment over the tooth surfaces and we apply very small small, little, gentle forces to align those teeth into their final and ideal position.
Due to this, process, is a very slow process, it takes around one year.
Usually, most of the patients they ask me, what is the best time to get the braces. I will say the best time would be, in the growing age of the patient. When the child is growing between ten to 15 years is the best time but now, due to the dental advancement, lot of advancement and technology, any patient can get the braces whether he’s in 20s, 30s, 40s and 50s but just his born condition should be good.
Usually there are three types of braces.
First one is the metal type of braces which I have shown you earlier also. These type of metal braces, they were the traditional, they are more visible, and usually done in children.
Then, another type is the ceramic type of braces which are slightly less visible, more smooth and comfortable.
Then, the third one are the type of braces which are called invisible braces in which the braces are put from the inside structure of the tooth.
These type of braces, they are usually , this treatment is usually taken by the patients whose job profile is like that they don’t want to show off that they are getting the braces or their social bindings like that.
In case you want to know more about these things, not only about braces or any other treatment modality, you can contact me on Lybrate, online consultation or offline consultation.