Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Vishal PatilYour feedback matters!
My friend have a painful swelling in right leg with gradual onset. It is so painful that he cant walk properly. He also is a diabetic and hypertensive patient and is 55 years old. What should he do for it?
I'm sports player like cricketer and last few days my shoulder pain during playing matches. I'm not play properly. What reason behind them.
I am 33years old, having backache since 3 months ago, had consult with ortho physician, advised for EFT Physio and taken, but still having frequently. Kindly advice.
I am having my shoulder frozen. I am diabetic patient and there is a constant pain in my left arm. Despite of applying ointments no relief. Please suggest some remedy.
Dear Doc, I am an Indian Classical Dancer, age 54 years. Since last 2 years I feel restlessness in my legs while sitting in the flight or as I retire on bed. As it was getting impossible to sleep, I consulted Doctor and is given Pramipex 0.125 since 6 months but still I experience a feeling of numbness and restlessness though not as intense as previously. Please advice.
Sometimes, my calf of any one leg move slightly up and it cause severe pain. What is the problem and what should I do for it?
I am 46 years old male. I do regular strength work out in gym. I am feeling pain in my left leg hamstring during 215 lbs deadlift. Pl suggest.
Hi Sir, Few day before I have lots of pain in my foot then I checked my uric acid level and result is 8.29 mg. I consult to doctor and he gave me some medicine and say to avoid protein. After that pain was completely gone but now my foot are paining. I am going for morning walk and walk on the grass. But pain is still remain. I am not able to walk due to pain. Please suggest me a right path.
Your shoulder is one of the most overused joints in the body and thus is at a higher risk of contracting an injury. Shoulder pain may lead to mobility issues where moving your arms may become extremely difficult. The shoulder consists of three parts, viz. the shoulder blade, collarbone and the upper arm bone. Shoulder pain may result from an injury to any of these areas.
The various causes of shoulder pain are:
- Impingement: Impingement of the shoulder muscle occurs when the top of the shoulder impinges on the rotator cuff muscles. This condition can lead to severe pain in the shoulder.
- Bursitis: Bursa is a fluid filled sac that cushions the bones and help in preventing friction. Bursitis is a disorder that results in inflammation of the bursa, thus resulting in shoulder pain.
- Tendinitis: Tendinitis is a condition that is characterized by gradual wear and tear of the tendon. Usually the rotator cuff tendons in the shoulder are affected by this condition.
- Instability of the shoulder: Shoulder instability is a disorder of the shoulder wherein the upper arm bone dislocates from its socket. This can cause excessive pain in the shoulder.
- Fractures: A fracture in the bones of the shoulder results in excruciating shoulder pain.
- Arthritis: Arthritis is a disorder that leads to inflammation in the joints, thus resulting in pain and impaired movement of the joint.
Treatment: The treatment for shoulder pain consists of medications and physiotherapy. You may also be asked to discontinue any strenuous activity that requires shoulder movement. Medications such as NSAIDs are prescribed to help in controlling the pain. Various stretches of the shoulder are also recommended to improve shoulder flexibility and mobility.
Tips: Do exercises such as the overhead press with light weights to improve your shoulder strength. Also make sure to include certain external rotation exercises to strengthen the rotator cuff muscles.