Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vishal NaharYour feedback matters!
Hello. I am 50 years female my problem is I had the problem of severe palpitation, I had concerned with various doctors bt still I couldnt get any positive response. I have done all sort of medical tests ie sugar, thyroid, cholesterol, blood test, ecg. Bt all the test reports are normal bt my esr level is high113 doctors told that theirs no need to worry abt it. I am facing this problem of palpitation since almost a year. Near to my menses I face it literally too high. I am very much worried. Is it something a cause of worry to my health?
My Son age is 14 years and suffering with skin disease ringworm He all ready taken allopathic medicine two times but not cured permanently The problem is re appears. So please medicate.
I am 30 years old male and I am suffering from piles. Please described the restrictions about food and exercise.
How to increase my penis size. Its 6.5 long now. I want it more big and and wide. Please tell me how can I have the size.
My Mothers age is 46 years extremely addicted to alcohol, She drinks alcohol regularly and very often She does not take food for 4-7 Days or even more. Sometimes we forced her to eat food but She told us give me some alcohol first then I will have the food. Once She was admitted in Hospital for extremely high consumption of alcohol and She was unconscious for 4-5 Days. We have tried a lot to keep her away from alcohol but not able get rid off this addiction. Kindly advise what should we do.
Chronic stress might make you more susceptible to mental illness.
In a study published in molecular psychiatry, researchers found that chronic stress results in long-term changes in the brain. These changes, they suggest, might help explain why those who experience chronic stress are also more prone to mood and anxiety disorders later on in life.
Researchers from the university of california - berkeley performed a series of experiments looking at the impact of chronic stress on the brain.
They discovered that such stress creates more myelin-producing cells, but fewer neurons than normal. The result of this disruption is an excess of myelin in certain areas of the brain, which interferes with the timing and balance of communication.
In particular, the researchers looked at how stress impacted the brain's hippocampus. They suggest that stress might play a role in the development of mental disorders such as depression and various emotional disorders.
Hello mam, I am 25 years and I have 01 year old baby boy recently two weeks back I have been placed copper t loop with doctor consultancy . From 3 days I am able to see slight bleeding irregularly. Is it common symptom? I am worried.
I am suffering from pimple, from the last seven years. It's always. Not completely leaving its marks What should I do.
I had sex 3 times before 6-7 months with my boyfriend. Then we break up but now I can not control myself and get attracted to an another person. I am depressed. Please help me out.
I'm 22 years old male. Problem:- hair loss. and not growing fast. No beard and maustache. What is should to do?
I have sweaty palms. Even if the temp is slightly high I start sweating in my palms .sometimes evn in winters. What can I do to reduce this.
Exams are here again. As always we tend to neglect our food in the process of concentrating on studies. But we forget that to concentrate on studies we have to concentrate on taking a healthy diet.
Here are a few diet tips that will help you balance your study as well as diet.
1. Eat small and nourishing meals every three hours, instead of just 2-3 heavy meals. The brain needs a constant supply of energy and a heavy meal will divert the blood supply to digest the heavy meal.
2. Your daily diet must include 2-3 fresh, seasonal fruits. Start your day with a boost of fruit energy. Have a banana with a tablespoon of honey as the first meal of the day. Fruits provide you not only with fiber, vitamins and minerals but also simple and complex carbohydrates for short and long duration of energy supply when studying. The fiber will also help to keep the bowel movement clear.
3. A good breakfast is a must for anyone. The breakfast must contain foods with complex carbohydrates like flakes, oats, rawa (semolina), daliya (wheat cracks), poha (rice flakes) or pav with vegetables and a protein source such as eggs, milk, pulse, sprouts or paneer.
4. Nuts and dry fruits like almonds, walnuts, and dates provide nutrients which enhance brain power and concentration and also provide an extended source of energy supply.
5. Include potassium-rich coconut water, citrus fruits/ juices and soups in your diet.
6. Green leafy vegetables, pulses, and nuts will also provide vitamins and minerals to help avoid anemia. (Anemia is a common problem causing difficulty in concentration.)
7. Including milk as a bedtime meal and curd/lassi/buttermilk after lunch or as a mid-meal assures a supply of Vitamin B12 too.
8. Drink plenty of water to keep your body hydrated. Always keep a glass of water beside you to remember to take sips of water every 15 minutes.
9. Basic exercise like stretching, walking or yoga with meditation will help to reduce negative stress and also help you to get good sleep.
10. Avoid junk foods as they will provide you no nutrition.
11. Avoid stimulants like tea, coffee or colas as they may seem to perk you up but the energy does not sustain for long. Too much may even cause bloating or acidity.
12. Avoid aerated drinks as they are full of sugar and may cause a rapid rise in blood sugar levels causing a sudden rise and drop in sugar levels.
13. Chocolates may seem to may you feel good but the sudden rise and fall of sugar it causes in the blood can lead to trembling nervousness and panic.
14. Have your dinner if possible a little earlier than 9-10pm.
15. Keep about 2 hours between dinner and your bedtime.
16. Have a sound sleep for at least 7-8 hours daily.
Remember your body and mind need the fuel to help you perform the best. So, nourish it and take care of it and it will do the same for you.
I have a desk job and in the last 2 years, my weight has gone up from 75 kgs to 85 kgs. I want to loss weight. Please help.
Not getting mustaches and beard Iam 23 Y am I not getting mustaches sir please send me any remedies about this problem pl My name srikanth Iam from andhrapradesh.
I am 49 yrs old and uric acid levels are at 9.2 what could I do to reduce the uric acid levels. Dont have any other medical condition.
It doesn't take much time, or cost much; it helps to ground you, and it has multiple health benefits, maintain youthfulness and vitality. Daily massage with sesame oil nourishes the muscles, bones, joints and skin and improve sleep patterns, relieve muscular pain and tension, make the skin healthy and glowing, improve circulation.
If you suffer from cold hands and feet in winter you may notice an immediate benefit from improved circulation.
Warm the sesame oil in the saucepan for a few seconds and apply all over from the scalp to the soles of the feet every day at bedtime. You can add on 2 drops of lavender oil in 20 ml of warm til oil for a pleasant aroma.
Sesame or til tail balances vata dosha, vata is the principle that governs" movement" in the body. It controls the nervous system and is quick, light, cold, rough and moving. When vata is disturbed (as a result of lack of routine, travel, talking a lot, late nights, doing more strenuous work etc) we feel unsettled, jumpy, out of balance and may suffer from disturbed sleep. Sesame oil has an immediate warming, calming and nourishing effect, and is powerful means to balance vata.
The body of one who uses oil massage regularly does not become affected much, even if subjected to accidental injuries or strenuous work. By using oil massage daily, a person is endowed with pleasant touch, trimmed body parts, and become strong, charming and least affected by old age.
What is swine flu. What are the causes of swine flu. Is it Curable. What Are the symptoms of swine flu.
My exams has started what changes shall I incorporate in my life, food and routine for a better study and concentration. Thank you.
Thyroid issues can be difficult to spot at first since many of the symptoms are also indicative of other health conditions. The symptoms of thyroid dysfunction can also vary in severity from person to person. If you have other medical conditions, symptoms associated with those conditions may be more severe due to underlying thyroid issues. The cause of thyroid disease, severity of thyroid hormone deficiency and the length of time the body has been deprived of the correct levels of hormones all affect symptom severity.
Here are some signs to look for that might indicate a thyroid condition:
Feeling run down, exhausted, drowsy and/or fatigued, even with proper rest
Feelings of depression or lack of interest in things previously enjoyed/Increased and/or heavier menstrual periods, PMS, fertility/miscarriage issues
Constipation, even with adequate fiber intake
Forgetfulness, difficulty concentrating, difficulty learning or feeling like you are in a 'fog'
Unexplained weight gain beyond a few pounds, increased fluid retention and/or puffy face
Dry and/or itchy skin, even with regular moisturizer use.
Dry, brittle nails and hair (with or without thinning)
Hoarse voice and/or difficulty swallowingIntolerance to cold, especially in extremities such as fingers and toes
If you have been experiencing any of the above symptoms,feel free to consult me.
With the proper care, it's completely possible to lift the fog and feel like yourself again.
Dr surbhi agrawal
consultant physician, diabetologist and wellness expert