Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vishal NaharYour feedback matters!
I need know daily hand shack causes any problem in further ages in my life doctor. I try to control my feelings but I can not controlling my feelings. I participating sex with some one in past few years. Please help me.
I've got hairloss problem from 3 year. Now my age is 22 and I've lost my 30% to 40% hair. What's your suggest to me for my hair regrow. Should I transplant new hair?
My age is 20. I have excessive hairloss for over an year. 2 years ago I had full head of hair. But now I notice that I'm going bald. My father is also bald. My uncles are bald too. I know my hairfall is for family reason. I don't want to become bald. What can I do? Which type of treatment should I take? Pease help. I am a 20 year old male, and I suffered severe hair loss for the past eighteen months. The hair loss was not specific to any area of my scalp, but I noticed a marked decrease in my hair density. Any of my immediate family members never showed signs of balding before 55 years of age. My hair loss has stopped now, and it is under control with me losing not more than 5-8 hair strands a day. I only need your advice on how to increase my hair density.
Hi! Doc. I am 6 months pregnant witj low lying placenta. So what precautions should I take to have everything normal. Please suggest.
I have been suffering from premature ejaculation and my for skin is not pulling back. I'm scared whether I can satisfy my partner. Pls suggest me some remedies.
I want to lose 8 kg of weight in 3-4 months. I have control on my diet but then also I am not able to lose weight. Please advise me doctors. Now I have started doing exercise also. I do jumping jacks and stationery biking. Is it enough to lose the specified weight?
She is 43 years old lady suffering from heavy menstrual bleeding with swelling around her eyes every month. please help.
What are the factors those are mainly responsible for triglycerides increase? What are it's side effects and how can we bring it to normal?
Please advice me for erectile dysfunction and cannot satisfied my wife due to early fall, I used lot of alcohol.
My kid 6 years old, when ever whether change she get cough and cold, do we have any good medicine, every time we could not able to use antibiotics, kindly help, thanking you.
I am a 24 year old male. I'm suffering from hair loss problem. How do I stop the hair fall and regain my hair?
I am 17 years old male And I have headache from 2 days so I am not able to take proper sleep from 2 days.
I am suffering from severe pain in my legs. Can I improve my problem please tell me fast and easy and simple pain relaxation and I would be great to relax OK doctor please let me know if you have any solution.
Hii doctors, I want to know that is there treatment for removing mole (til) from face? I have 9 til on my face. Please suggest me.
My mouth stinks /smells badly, need an remedy for it, please help, urgent feel bad when my mouth smells.
Pelvic pain frequently leads to a lot of pain in the pelvis of females as well as males. Pelvic pain can be witnessed in men, as well, and can come from different causes. Pelvic pain might be a manifestation of infection or may emerge from pain in the pelvic bone or other organs, for example, the bladder or colon. In ladies, in any case, pelvic pain can in all likelihood be an indication that there might be an issue with one of the regenerative organs in the pelvic range (uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes, cervix, or vagina).
To determine what is causing pelvic pain, your doctor will first ask you several questions about your symptoms and past medical problems. He or she will also perform a physical exam and may offer you tests to determine what is causing your pain. Other tests that may be given include:
- Blood and urine tests
- Pregnancy tests in females of reproductive age
- Vaginal or penile cultures to check for sexually transmitted diseases such as gonorrhea and/or chlamydia
- Abdominal and pelvic X-rays
- Bone density screening (special type of X-ray to determine the strength of bone)
- Diagnostic laparoscopy (procedure allowing a direct look at the structures in the pelvis and abdomen)
- Hysteroscopy (procedure to examine the uterus)
- Stool test (checking a stool sample for microscopic blood)
- Lower endoscopy (insertion of a lighted tube to examine the inside of the rectum and part or all of the colon)
- Ultrasound (test that uses sound waves to provide images of internal organs)
- CT scan of the abdomen and pelvis (scan that uses X-rays and computers to produce an image of a cross-section of the body)
Few possible reasons for pelvic pain in both men and women may include:
- An infected appendix is an irritation of the informative supplement, a three and a half inch long container of tissue that reaches out from the digestive organ.
- A few people blame a little bladder for regular breaks, however, your body's ordinary "limit" is once in a while the genuine reason for such an issue. In healthy individuals, that limit ranges from one to two mugs.
- Sexual conditions, or STDs, incorporate chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, and trichomoniasis. Vaginal or reformatory release and pain or torment during urination can also demonstrate an STD.
- Kidney disease or kidney stones
- Intestinal pain
- Nerve conditions
- A hernia occurs when an organ or greasy tissue crushes through a frail spot in a surrounding muscle or connective tissue called the belt.
- Broken pelvis could occur due to a prior injury.
- Psychogenic pain is a pain issue connected with mental variables. A few sorts of mental or passionate issues can bring about, increment or drag out the pain.
The possible reasons for pelvic pain in only women just may include:
- Ectopic pregnancy: In case that the prepared egg embeds in your fallopian tube or elsewhere in your stomach area, you wind up with what is called an ectopic pregnancy.
- Unsuccessful labor: An unsuccessful labor is the departure of an embryo before the twentieth week of pregnancy.
- Pelvic inflammatory disease: Pelvic inflammatory disease, generally called PID, is a disease of the female regenerative organs.
- Ovulation: The primary stage begins with the main day of your period. Your body discharges hormones that make the eggs inside your ovaries develop. If your ovulation cycle is interrupted due to any means, it can cause pelvic pain as well. It can generally, also cause pelvic pain.
- Fibroids: Uterine fibroids are non-cancerous lumps that develop on the uterus. Symptoms may include substantial periods, cramping, excruciating sex and an urge to urinate frequently.
- Endometriosis: Endometriosis is the growth of uterine-coating tissue outside the uterus. Side effects may include stomach pain, painful periods, and infertility.
- Uterine cancer: Cancerous growth inside the uterus
- Cervical cancer: Cervical cancer is for the most part brought on by the human papillomavirus, or HPV. A HPV vaccine may decrease the danger of cervical cancer. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.