Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Virendra GhodkeYour feedback matters!
My aunt and I went to party yesterday 2 she is in hangover ,what type of medicines should be consumed.Please tell.
Sir in last 3 month banka I met with an accident at tke knee its was just switches has weired but till now it has a pain when I had doing joggingPleas make a cure of it sir.
My daughter was having pain and swelling on foot sole I thought its due to her flat feet but yesterday detected vitamin d deficiency having 4.4ng/ml what do you suggest?
I am 24 years old. When I do brush. My teeth blooding, my brush colour in blood, and apple also, what I should to do?
I am suffering from skin problems like pimples. Please advice me what can I do for relief from skin problem.
For pcod my doctor referred letrozole tablet. And after 6th day they told me to take follicular scan. May I know the treatment details. How the pcod treatment is conducted. And after what can I do for my pcod problem. Im very worried about this. Can you pls help me to getting pregnant with pcod.
I have black spots on my face. I have tried so many cream and face wash but black spots didn't go. What should I do?
Hi I am 24 year old male I have a problem in teeth. Sometime it's pain so much. Blood comes up from Teeth. I need a serious consult.
I am 22 years old and I am suffering from androgenic alopecia my doctor has given treatment of hair 4 you 5% solution I tried it for 3 months and when I stopped it my hairfall started again so pls give me another options for hair fall.
I am age 20. I am suffering from pcod and my doctor suggested me t yasmin. I am taking it from 2 months but I see no results. Plzz tell me what to do? And my weight has being increased. A lot I am too much worried about it. My belly fat s increased a lot when compared to past. What should I do.
Hello sir i'm 21 years old, i'm and my weight is around 50 to 52 kg I need to gain weight to look fit.
I have pimples in my face. My face is ugly now. How can I cure it. My face is always in red. What are the medicine for it?
I haven't been able to sleep for past 2 days. I have a eye pain. I try many home remedies but am unable to sleep in night peacefully.
Stress can take a toll on your health in more ways than one and your sexual health is greatly and adversely impacted by stress. Stress can take a toll on the emotional relationship you share with your partner and also your own physical health, thus resulting in a hampered sex life.
Stress and Our Libido:
By now, we know that hormones affect our bodies in numerous ways from childhood to adolescence, pregnancy, menopause and beyond. Cortisol is one of the hormones produced by stress, and you might have heard of it if you’ve ever seen those late night diet pill commercials with the image of the pixelated woman gaining weight in her abdomen. Our bodies need this hormone, but in small doses for short bursts of time. If elevated levels of Cortisol are being produced for a prolonged period of time, they suppress our sex hormones. Lower quantity of sex hormones equals lower libido.
Impact of Stress on Sex-
- Stress takes a toll on libido.
- Low levels of libido imply lesser secretion of sex hormones, thus, affecting your sex life.
- Stress can interfere with your fertility, ovulation and sperm count.
- Stress can cause a shift in the hormones. In women, the change in hormones manifests in the form of an irregular ovulatory cycle.
- Loss of intimacy.
- Being under stress constantly can lead to anger, emotional outbursts, depression and loss of intimacy with your partner; thus affecting your sexual relations.
- Stress also affects your body image negatively, thus leading to unpleasant and bad sex.
How to rejuvenate your sex life?
Ayurvedic medicines help to overcome the stress related conditions without any side effects. Some herbs proved to be helpful in relieving stress & increasing libido like Ashwagandha,
safed musali, Shatavari, Manaskalp capsule, Ozaup capsule. These are beneficial in all stress-related sexual problems. Other tips are:
- Communicate your feelings: Many-a-times, communicating and sharing your feelings, desires and anxiety with your partner might be all that you need to rejuvenate your sex life.
- Regular exercise and proper sleep: 20-30 minutes of body work out or a session of yoga everyday helps you to de-stress. A proper eight-hour sleep cycle will also go a long way in de-stressing you.
- Supplements to boost your libido and energy: Taking multivitamins, minerals, zinc and other supplements helps to boost your energy levels and libido, thus allowing you to enjoy your sex life to the fullest.
- Set the mood correctly: Set the right mood before your intimate sessions; with some soothing music, aromatic fragrance and dim lights. This can and will enhance your sex life by promoting relaxation, happiness and overall emotional well being. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.