Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Virag KulkarniYour feedback matters!
How can I cure pimples? I don't eat oily foods and stay away from dust, but still get pimples? What can I do?
What should I do for whitening teeth. My teeth gets yellow in colour. Kindly suggest some medicine, toothpaste or any other bleaching medicine.
I am 27 year old and I have head and hand, eyes pain due to hard work since long time, what should I do ?
I have concentration on my studies or my work sometime I lose my concentration when I lose that I can't gain my concentration again on my work please give me some tips to regain my concentration back. I also lose self confidence sometimes what should I do if I lose it. Please please give me tips. Thank you $$$$$ Your advice will be worthy to me.
I am 18 years old girl and I my height is 5.1 .and my family all have good height but my mom n grandmother both are 5 .so my question is that want good height .is there any way to became tall .as still I regularly do stretching to get tall .but exercise is very slow process .or any particular diet or workout which help me to get good (tall) height .pls suggest any way .
My wife gave birth to male baby two weeks ago but baby is dead 2 day ago her breast is pains to much because of milk she don't want to take out the milk with any another process she want me to take feeding from her breast ,she say that she well feed me with her breast milk is it ok to take feedings from her breast? It urgent answer me fast.
My mother is diabetic and consulting a doctor from the last 6 years but her health is not improving. Kindly suggest a good diet chart for her better health.
I am a 17 year old girl. I am suffering from chickenpox by 20 may 2015. And today i am fine but there is a problem which makes me very unhappy that is its scars. Lots of chicken pox scars is on my face, legs, back and on my tummy please sir give me some advise. My back is covered by scar an my face also and I feel very upset please give some advise I request you.
Hello sir my teeth pain when I drink cold water and eating anything cold so please give me a reason why?
I am having hair loss problem. I have tried many solutions but didn't find a right solution. What to do?
I had suffered bone fracture left foot last month. How long I need to avoid weight bearing? when I could walk normally?
I have dark circle below eyes over some day..what should I do for this to remove. Please reply immediately. Thank you
Also known as sexual climax, orgasm is the sudden ejection of stored sexual excitement during the process of having sex. It involves the rhythmic flexing of the muscles near the pelvic area resulting in an immensely pleasurable experience. Considered an involuntary action, it is experienced by both men and women, though they occur due to different circumstances.
While the sexual stimulation of the penis is responsible for orgasm in males, it is the stimulation of the clitoris that causes the same in women. In both the sexes the body undergoes certain changes during orgasm.
Few of them are:
- Effect on genitals: Though orgasm results in a pleasurable experience in both men and women, their genitals do not react in a similar way. Women experience a heady rush as the blood flow to the clitoris and vagina. Subsequently, the vagina secretes lubricants and increases in size. On the other hand, men experience a feeling of contraction and throbbing in their penis and prostate region. Despite the differences, the genitals in the cases release powerful sexual energy during orgasm.
- Increase in blood rate and rapid breathing: This condition is common to both men and women. Due to the dilation of the blood vessels, both the sex experience an increase in heart rate, contraction of muscles and rapid breathing during orgasm.
- Release of hormones: During orgasm, there is an excessive discharge of oxytocin in both men and women. When this hormone floods the brain, it creates feelings of intimacy and a sense of warm bond. However, in males another hormone called testosterone is released which operates as a counter to the effects of oxytocin.
- Effects on brain during orgasm: The brain of men and women operate differently. The periaqueductal gray also known as PAG, an area responsible to control fights, is activated in women. At the same time, women also experience a sudden decrease in apprehension and fear. However, the same does not happen in the case of men.
- Stimulation of nerve endings: During orgasm, millions of nerve endings on the penis, vaginal opening, testes and clitoris are triggered and stimulated. This consequently produces the feeling of an arousal.