Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Vipul JaiswalYour feedback matters!
I'm suffering along time my weight has gain continues. My cholesterol & BP high problem so please medically treatment for me how to loose weight
1) Gargling several times a day with warm salt water can reduce swelling in the throat and loosen mucus, helping to flush out irritants or bacteria.
2) Sucking on cough drops or lozenges stimulates saliva production, which can help keep your throat moist.
3) Staying hydrated is very important, especially when you're sick and your throat is irritated or inflamed. This keeps your mucous membranes moist and better able to combat bacteria and irritants like allergens, and makes your body better able to fight back against other cold symptoms.
4) A warm cup of herbal tea can offer immediate, soothing relief for a sore throat. For an extra boost, add a teaspoon of honey. It'll help the "medicine" go down, and it has antibacterial properties that may help you heal faster.
5) Always take the full course of medicine, even if you feel better after a few days.
Hi. I'm a 22 year old female. I am a student. I have white pustules on my scalp since past 6 months. My dermatologist gave me amoxicillin 500 mg initially. The pustules went away for a week's time and returned back. Then my dermatologist recommended me linox 600 along with vizylac, twice a day on 12 hourly basis for a week. The pustules went away for 15 days and came back again. Then she took my skin prick test and asked me to avoid the things I was allergic to. I even did that. But nothing helped. The pustules are still on my scalp. They are filled with yellowish/white puss and has redness around its boundaries. They pain when touched with the Brussels of the comb. Please suggest me some medicine to permanently get rid of them. As they are causing me lot of hair fall too. I'm scared since no remedy of my dermatologist worked .
Stay active as you get older. To prevent falls, challenge your equilibrium and balance. Use a physio ball, stand on one leg, or walk a line. Energize yourself after sitting for a long time - get up, stretch, flex your arms and legs. And keep active at a pace that is best for you by doing strength and cardiovascular exercises.
My lips cracking since last two yrs. Even I cant smile bcoz lips start bleeding And my bmi is 18.50.
I am very thin in my body conditions, I eat enough but then also not having affect on my body so can you suggest me what to do.
Hello doctor please give me some easy home tips that how should I clear all my pimples an black spots in homemade.
My friend is having cheek biting problem, while eating or during sleep. Which is causing pain. Will you suggest any remedy for that and any future problem, if left untreated?
Hi, I am 19 years 75 weighted male and I started bodybuilding? Can you advise me good food chart to help workout?
I am asking on behalf of my mother whose age is 58 years. She is having tooth pain but due to high sugar and pain , doctor is not ready to pluck the bad tooth right now. As a pain killer she Is taking oxalgin DP . My concern is that is it harmful for her health or she can take this medicine for some time ? Thanks in advance.
I am 24 years old. And my hight is 152 cm and my weight is 47 for past 4 years my weight remains the same. How to increase my weight.
The nutrients you eat today help fortify the hair follicle - from which each strand is born -- and the scalp that surrounds it. 'Healthier follicles? Healthier hair. Healthier scalp? Healthier hair!'
Of course, there's more to your hair than what you eat. Smoking, hormonal imbalances, and not enough sleep can also affect how your hair looks and feels. No magic nutrient can make up for those concerns.
These are the only type of nut that have a significant amount of omega-3 fatty acids. They're also rich in biotin and vitamin E, which helps protect your cells from DNA damage. Since your hair rarely gets much shielding from the sun, this is especially great. Too little biotin can lead to hair loss. Walnuts also have copper, a mineral that helps keep your natural hair color rich and lustrous.
2) Sweet Potato
Sweet potatoes are a great source of the antioxidant beta-carotene, which your body turns into vitamin A. It also helps protect and produce the oils that sustain your scalp, and being low on vitamin A can even leave you with itchy, irksome dandruff.
Other options: Carrots, cantaloupe, mangoes, pumpkin, and apricots are all good sources of beta-carotene.
A great source of protein (egg white), eggs are loaded with four key minerals: zinc, selenium, sulfur, and iron. Iron is especially important, because it helps cells carry oxygen to the hair follicles, and too little iron (anemia) is a major cause of hair loss, particularly in women.
Other options: You can also boost your iron stores with animal sources, including chicken, fish, pork, and beef.
The iron, beta carotene, folate, and vitamin C in spinach help keep hair follicles healthy and scalp oils circulating.
Other options: Try similarly nutrient-rich dark, leafy vegetables such as broccoli, kale, and Swiss chard.
Tiny but mighty, these legumes are teeming with protein, iron, zinc, and biotin, says Fishman, making it a great staple for vegetarian, vegans, and meat eaters.
Other options: Toss other beans such as soybeans (the young ones are called edamame) and kidney beans into your soup or salad.
Cruise the dairy aisle for low-fat options such as Greek yogurt, which is high in hair-friendly protein, vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid -- an ingredient you'll often see on hair care product labels), and vitamin D. Emerging research links vitamin D and hair follicle health, but exactly how that works isn't clear.
Other options: Cottage cheese, low-fat cheese, and skim milk also fit the bill.
Exotic super fruits may come and go but when it comes to vitamin C, 'It's hard to top this nutrient superhero,' . C is critical for circulation to the scalp and supports the tiny blood vessels that feed the follicles. Too little C in your diet can lead to hair breakage.
I am 19 yr old and I have ruff and damage hair. how I can improve my hair and make it shiny and silky? Please help me.
I am 38 years old computer professional. I have lots of stress from travelling to office and computer work. I have spine problems too. Please let me know how to be stress free?
- You will be more than satisfied with your sex life if you start practicing yoga.
- Yoga will heighten your senses. Do Surya-Namesake daily to enhance your overall body.
- Yoga helps in breathing, which in turn helps you to get less exhausted while having sex.
- Yoga increase your energy level and over all fitness level which in turn enhances your sexual life.
- Improves sexual stamina.
- It will help you to harness you sexual power and direct it in the right way.
- Yoga will also help you to enhance your libido.
- There are special asanas for enhancing your sexuality in yoga like the lotus position, Halasana, Sirsana, etc.
- Yoga cures all kinds of sexual problems.Yoga helps in incorporating new sexual positions in the bedroom.
- Yoga also helps in improving sexual organs and increasing sex drive.