Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Vipul JaiswalYour feedback matters!
I am Male of 43 yrs diabetic fasting 291 intake insulin morning 25 & evening 20 & gluconorm sr 1g.Please suggest
I have been diagnosed as Antral Gastritis (Acute). What would be the treatment for this & is my constant belching problem due to this ailment? Please advise Doctor.
I am a 26yr old male and have problem that testicles is that portion in interchange. My point of view is right is down and left side is up. What should I do or this is normal.
I had periods on 13th. It's a 24 days cycle. I did not get my periods till now. I am not sure whether I have conceived or not as I don't want this pregnancy. Pls let me know.
I loose almost 25-50 hair a day is it normal? I also visited to my dermatologist he recommend me some product but he also told me that I don't have androgenic aploceia. And my hair will grow on. So can some one provide me good diet product? And what is androgenic aploceia?
Hello sir mere puri body mai skin rashes ho gayi jis kar k rashes kar kar k meri puri body te nails de nishan pd gaye hai. So please kuj remody ya kuch medical medicine batao jis se mujhe jaldi se relief mil sake please sir.
Hello, I am 28 years old my weight is 73 kgs and my BMI is overweight. Every day in morning I am taking first warm water with honey and lemon. After 30-60 mins m having oats/ cornflakes with milk/ curd one fruit (apple, banana). Afternoon spouts, salad, fruits, night roti, dal, sabji, salad. Daily 30-45 mins m doing walk in evening. I want to know why I can not reduce my weight. Last two months I am following this above food. Can you please suggest me what should I eat or not or any diet chart for my weight loss.
I have having red eye and my health is very bad I have pain in my whole body and I am suffering from fever now what would I do.
I have pimple problem not much but some times small acan is showen on my face. And my skin colour tone is so less compared to last years. What can I do please give me a suggestions.
Respected sir/madam, I am 48 years old - last two years before I have sugar level 194 pp. After that it was reduced. From the last nov 2014 onwards I feel that my body is not weight less. I feel that I am not able to speed and spirit in my body. He suggest to take stelopham plus and medineuron plus tablet. I am taking that last three months. But still I feel that my body and legs is weightless. But my body weight is 87 kg. Kindly help me to how to do the actual spirit in my body. I never forget this help. Thanks for your kind help.
I'm having a distinct yellow stain on my teeth. What can I do to remove it? Please do suggest me some medical treatment that will help to remove it.
Dear Sir, thanks for your feedback. Night sleeping also problem that is why I not able to get early I think so. What is the solution for this?
I am suffering from migraine headache since 3 years I want to know is there any suggestions for instant relaxation.
Am a pcod and thyroid patients. Though am in diet I can't reduce my weight (75 kgs). Am 24 years old. Am working in software sector. I always feel like lazy every time. Am using cetapin and garbolim pils right from 2014. But no use I felt tell now. Just suggest a Gud diet or medicine to cure as early. Also taking 100 mg for thyroid. I'll get married within 4 months. But I've irregular periods cycle. Am so much worried.
My stomach pain is abdomen TV I know through ultrasound. Still checking other test. please tell me what food not to eat and what to eat. How can I little bit comfort from abdomen pain. It's really kill me everyday.
I am 21 and mostly uses pills after sex and later at menses time I am having unbearable pain in stomach and back pain. What was the reason and suggest me.
There is pain in my back neck periodically and my mother has sponderlysis. Is there a genetic chance of it being passed to me?
1. Drink a class of hot water mixed with lemon juice and one tablespoon of honey. Drink lemon juice and honey early in the morning on empty stomach. This is one of the best ways to get rid of belly fat.
2. Reduce the intake of rice and have more chapattis (indian bread).
3. Go for whole grains, brown rice, oats, brown bread, etc.
4. Most of the people tend to starve themselves in order to reduce belly fat, but let me tell you that it only does more harm.
5. Do not eat huge meals instead take small meals at regular intervals.
6. Switch to healthy food instead of fast food, oily, spicy and hot food.
7. Eat more fruits and vegetables. Soups, oats and salads are a good replacement.
8. Avoid sugar. Substitute sugar with jaggery or honey.
9. Switch to vegetarian food. Non-vegetarian food contains lot of fat and it takes lot of oil to cook.
10. Substitute coconut oil with olive oil. Olive oil is good for health and heart.
11. If you feel hungry then consume a bowl of fruits or vegetables or else munch on some dry fruits and nuts. Groundnuts are a good option.
12. Eat clove of garlic at night before you go to sleep or early in morning on an empty stomach. Garlic helps in digestion and increases you metabolism rate, which will help to reduce fat.
13. Work out. Hit the gym every day. Do not make excuses. Exercise is a quick way to burn the extra calories.
14. Yoga, aerobics, zumba dance, morning walks, jogging, sports like trekking, swimming, badminton, basketball, etc. Are also a good option.
15. Avoid eating heavy meals at night; instead only consume salad and soup. Drink plenty of water, fruit juice and vegetable juice.