Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vinod JadhavYour feedback matters!
Acne is a name used for clogged pores caused by over production of sebum (otherwise called whiteheads and blackheads), pimples, knobs, cysts or sores that can show up on the face, neck, shoulders, chest, back, upper arms and upper legs. Most adolescents and many grown-ups experience the ill effects of acne for a period of time. The condition is not confined to any age, race, or sex. It influences a huge number of individuals over the world and most commonly affects adolescents. The most serious issues with acne include the outbreak of pimples and the scars they leave, which makes the face look unpleasant.
Here are a few ways to treat your acne problem:
- Make a cinnamon and honey mask: Honey is sticky, and cinnamon is fiery, and it appears as though they are both things you would want to avoid from getting close to your skin. Yet, while it might sound unusual, honey and cinnamon make an incredible combo with regards to skin inflammation or acne. Cinnamon has antimicrobial properties, so it can prevent microscopic organisms from getting out of control.
- A paste of milk and yogurt: While there is a considerable amount of debate around dairy items bringing about acne on the skin, it appears that milk can improve your outbreak of acne and clear the skin tone.
- Throw together a few egg whites: Egg whites are a simple and reasonable approach to decrease acne and blur scars left by terrible blemishes. The reason people have observed egg whites to be useful for their skin is on account of the fact that they are packed with proteins and vitamins that both battle acne and remake your skin cells.
- Papaya: Raw and plain papaya is an all-common acne cure that evacuates dead skin cells and overabundant lipids from the surface of the skin, leaving it delicate and smooth.
- Blend strawberries and honey: Honey and strawberries are a good solution for acne problems. These ingredients can also be found in exfoliators and scrubs. A mixture honey and strawberries is a purely natural scrub and cleanser.
- Aloe for skin inflammation: Aloe Vera gel can be utilized with different things to battle the problem of acne, however, it really is great all alone also. Not just is the aloe soothing on the skin, it acts as a calming, anti-inflammatory agent that reduces redness and swelling. It additionally has antibacterial properties.
- Dab some lemon juice: Lemon juice can help one in getting rid of acne for various reasons. It is rich in vitamin C, which is useful for all types of skin. It is a citrus extract, so it also exfoliates the skin and keeps it glowing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.