Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vinod ChauhanYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from itching in both side of thighs and it looks like fungal infection and it's spreading towards ass crack which cause unbearable itching there prescribed me some medicine for that.
I am 21 years old and having headache at frequent intervals during night sleep. Sometimes these causes nausea and hypertension. Is this symptom of cancer.
How can I get good sex health for better marriage life. Sex organ weakness problem if any medicine to cure this problem please send me.
STDs or diseases that spread due to the exchange of bodily fluids and most of them are treatable in nature, but one should get them treated as soon as poosible and should not ignore them as them can turn fatal as well. And, yes STDs can also spread without having sex. Some of the most common way of getting STDs without penetrative intercourse is mentioned below.
The most common way of contracting Sexually transmitted disease without sexual intercourse is:
1. Pucker up: Kissing can also cause STDs. Infections can be transmitted through the saliva if you swap your spit. Diseases like Mononucleosis and STD’s like herpes can be transmitted through kissing. This can cause cold sores and infections in the mouth.
2. Oral sex: If a person has an STD, he or she can easily transmit the disease to their partner by having oral sex. During oral sex, fluids from the genitals can flow to the mouth and vice versa. For example STDs caused by herpes simplex virus 2 can be easily transferred by oral sex. Chlamydia can also be transferred by oral sex. This can cause infections and immense discomfort in your throat. STDs can be prevented by wearing a condom or using a dental dam during oral sex.
3. Contaminated foods: You can also develop STD like Hepatitis A from food which is contaminated. If a person infected with an STD prepares your meal without washing his or her hand after using the restroom, it can easily contaminate your meal thus, transmitting the disease.
4. Touching bases: Skin to skin contact or indirect contact with a person who already has an STD can make you prone to contracting STDs. It can be caused by using an unwashed sex toy with an infected person and also with hand to genital contact.
5. Tanning salons: STDs can be easily spread from person to person by means of a tanning bed. If the surface of the tanning bed is contaminated by someone who has STDs, the risk of developing an STD increases for the next person who ends up using the same bed.
6. Razors and syringes: Sharing a razor or anything which pierces or cuts the skin is an easy and common cause behind contracting an STD. If the razor cuts the skin of an infected person and is contaminated with blood, the next person using that razor can develop STD due to blood contact. The same may be said of a syringe where users share them. Many people, especially drug users shared common syringes which resulted in large scale transmission of HIV. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
Dr. my digestive system is very weak what ever I eat it will not digest and not give effect on my body please suggest me good digestive medicine.
The pervasiveness of such a serious disorder can be attributed to its growing significance. In the past few decades there has been extensive research in the field of medical science to analyze and control the causes and symptoms of diabetes. This health condition, if unchecked, can lead one to life threatening disorder.
What is Diabetes?
Diabetes refers to a medical condition where a human body fails to produce the required amount of insulin. Insulin is the hormone that carries glucose to your cells. Insulin accelerates a chemical process that signals cells to receive glucose from the blood. Blood derives glucose by breaking down the food you eat; exercise is considered as an inevitable part of daily life as it helps in deriving energy from food by turning it into glucose and a host of other nutrients. A lack of insulin production leads to an accumulation of sugar in your bloodstream thus making you diabetic. Patients of diabetes suffer from upsetting symptoms. In many cases diabetes is so acute that insulin needs to be injected into a patient's body on a regular basis. Timely diagnosis and reliable medical guidance is important for patients of diabetes.
Prevent yourself from these causes:
- Genetics could lead to diabetes. If there has been a family history you should be more cautious.
- The kind of food you eat has a severe impact on your health. Irregular food habits, frequent consumption of junk food increases the chance of insulin resistance and diabetes. Hence, medical practitioners advice healthy eating habits as a preventive health measure.
- Children these days tend to become couch potatoes as they spend a lot of time watching television. Lack of exercise and subsequent obesity could also trigger diabetes in children and adults.
You may experience the following symptoms
- Low insulin production or complete lack of insulin can result in drastic weight loss.
- You can feel exhausted from moderate exertion.
- You may face vision disorders. Poor eyesight and blurry vision are some of the common symptoms.
- Patients suffering from diabetes have the urge to urinate frequently.
- Patients suffering from diabetes experience excessive thirst
- Sometimes, diabetes patients excessively loose weight
- Small wounds and cuts in diabetes patients take more time to heal