Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I am 30 year old working mother. Having blocked nose, headache and coughing since 2 days. Suggest a medicine please. No medical history so far. Suggest a mild medicine.
I have a fever from last month can you see set some medicine aur any things that help me to revocation as fast as.
illdefined haziness is seen in the maxillary sinuses bilaterally suggestive of sinusitis the nasal septum is deviated to tge right no other significant abnormality is noted. this is what my reports states. what does this means.n what i have to do
Sir my pennies doesn't erect properly at the time sex. I want to know is it very big problem or not?
My husband has very small penis. Whenever we r having sex I don't feel satisfied becoz of his small penis size. What should I do.
I am 30 yrs female feeling pains & itching at the latrin point. My well-wishers told me either it is piles or fisher. I am feeling uncomfortable to seat. What can I do.
I always face headache problem. Whenever I go outside I feel tired. However I have tried several medicines but no benefit. What should I do?
I am 65 years old observing right testicle enlarged. On consulting Surgeon he told this is Hydrocele and to be operated. I consulted one Ayurvedic Physician who advised me to take VRIDHIWADHIKA VATI and ANTRA VRIDHIHAR VATI two tabs each in morning and evening. I took this one month but no benefit rather increased the size of testicle. I stopped the treatment. What should I do now?
I have not much stamina in sex. Sometimes I am unable to do it for long time and my penis is not being much harder for long term. Maybe the problem is due to masturbation which I used to do it in my childhood. Please do suggest me the solution of it.
Some time in Acidity my chest feeling like burning or some time vomiting was occurred. Most after dinner I am walking for 30 - 40 mints, than its feeling like good. This problem generally occurring in early morning and mid night, some time in mid days. Please do needful
I have cough from last 4 weeks. I took medicines from doctor. But not improvement. What should I do?
Hepatitis is a medical condition in which the liver gets inflamed due to the action of a virus mostly. The type of treatment for this condition is decided according to the type and the root cause behind the condition. There are 5 types of viral hepatitis as described below:
- Hepatitis A- This type of viral hepatitis develops due to an infection from Hepatitis A virus. Consumption of contaminated food and water can result in this condition. Hepatitis A cannot be treated but vaccination helps in preventing its development.
- Hepatitis B- Infection due to Hepatitis B virus results in this condition. Contact with infected body fluids like saliva, blood or semen, sharing razors with infected people, having sexual contact with an infected person etc. increases the chances of suffering from this condition in a person.
- Hepatitis C- It is a type of viral hepatitis which develops due to an infection from Hepatitis C virus. Direct contact with infected body fluids, sexual contact, and drug use through injection may result in the development of this condition.
- Hepatitis D- Infection from the Hepatitis D virus may result in this severe liver disease known as Hepatitis D or Delta hepatitis. Direct contact with infected blood or a puncture would result in the development of such a condition.
- Hepatitis E- Spread of Hepatitis E virus, due to poor sanitation (leading to ingestion of fecal matter) may result in this waterborne disease known as Hepatitis E.
Here are some things you can do in order to prevent viral hepatitis
1. Avoid consuming contaminated food and water - Maintaining proper hygiene is very important in order to prevent viral hepatitis. Especially if you are living in or travelling to a developing country, you must avoid drinking local water, eating raw fruits and vegetables without washing them, having seafood or having ice.
2. Avert contamination of blood - In order to prevent viral hepatitis due to blood contamination, sharing of razors, sharing of drug needles must be avoided. Using somebody else's toothbrush must also be avoided. Spilled blood should not be touched by anyone. It can become a cause of viral hepatitis in him/her due to blood contamination.
3. Vaccinate yourself - For Hepatitis A and B, vaccines have been developed. You can safeguard yourself from these forms of hepatitis by vaccinating yourself. However for Hepatitis C, D, and E, vaccines are yet to be developed.