Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vinod BhartiYour feedback matters!
First of all, if you want to get results in garbha sanskar, you must believe in garbha sanskar. It is a method to plan your precious babies, health, smartness, colour, mental activity and other as best. For that both parents will mentally prepare and do planning for pregancy in good season. Before pregnancy, do ayurvedic panchakarma therapy for detoxification and rejuvenation of whole body. Then take proper diet and proper medicine according to your prakruti, then do some meditation yoga, spirutial activity to remove impurities in mind from both the parents. Select good days for conception and clean place, then take schedule of 9 months. Ayurvedic remedies for mother has to be followed for good development of features to avoid complication during pregnacy. During 9 months of pregnancy, there is reform structure to mother what to avoid? What to eat? How to behave? A number of parents take benefits of garbha sanskar and believe in that.
I m just 16. I have period irregular 3 months. I consume tablet of unwanted pill. Irregular period last 3 months. What should I doo. please help me, god is help you.
I am 29 years old married woman. 8 years 7 months married and have 2 son. MY husband age 44 years, during sex he did lots of oral sex so I am tired. Oral sex good for health?
Regular consuming of peanuts of 30 to 50gm per day along with balanced diet and hydrated has lot of heath benefits, such as
- Good for heart
- Prevents diabetes
- Prevents gallstones
- Prevents cancer
- Improves memory
- Help fight depression
- Beneficial in pregnancy
- Beneficial for children
- Aids weight management
- Prevents alzheimer's
- Clear skin
- Anti ageing benefits
- Good for biotin
- Prevents hair loss
I want to have sex without condom how can I avoid pregnancy . Can I-piles are good. The girl is virgin. also will there be blood from her vagina. How can I overcome situation of bleeding and is that bleeding normal. The girl is quite thin.
Doc am afraid and she 21 year old without protection we had sex now we are afraid anything will happen so please suggest me to give her any tablet to away from pregnant and just few days away we had.
Jst had ceasar 1 month ago. Have a baby boy. After 1 month m getting pain in my stiches. Also want to ask tht may i have rive in my dinner
I am three and half month pregnant I feel headache not in everyday day when I use jhandu blam I feel good that is safe in pregnancy if not what can I do for headache.
A Holistic Approach To Fertility
We have various associations and provides a supportive, personal and holistic approach. The different therapies include yoga, meditation. Each offers a different method of help and can be used in conjunction to conventional and evidence-based treatments, providing many benefits as part of an integrated health plan.
Couples who combine their IVF treatment with these therapies frequently report they feel calmer, emotionally stronger, and more able to cope with the demands of the IVF regimen, and importantly, feel more hopeful about the outcome.
Research has examined the interplay between fertility and environmental and lifestyle factors as well as the impact of specific complementary therapies.
Herbal Medicine, Supplements and Naturopathy
Herbal medicines and supplements can increase fertility, however they can also interact with drugs you may have been prescribed if undergoing IVF treatment and if used incorrectly, they can interfere with your fertility and chances of success.
We work closely with expert Naturopaths who are highly experienced in this area.
Herbal medicines should only be used in between IVF cycles and discontinued at the beginning of an IVF cycle.
Physical benefits of complementary therapies:
A healthy diet along with exercise helps to build a strong foundation for pregnancy and improved fertility.
Complementary therapies such as acupuncture, herbal medicine, meditation and yoga can help regulate your menstrual cycle, improve fertility, vitality and boost ovulation.
Improved health before conception can help enhance the quality of sperm and egg, lower the rate of miscarriage and increase fertility.
Emotional benefits of complementary therapies:
Holistic care can be helpful in lowering your anxiety and dealing with emotional stress while also increasing the chances of conception.
We are here to support you!
You may experience intense feelings and stress at various times on your journey from initial contact right through to becoming a parent. We understand and our entire team is committed to supporting you and helping you to cope as effectively as possible.
We believe that Counselors can be an integral part of your journey providing additional one-on-one support when you need it.
Whether you need a little extra support as an individual or with your partner, We are always there for you.
We are all here to help guide you through your medical treatment, the uncertainty of the outcomes and can provide advice and assistance in dealing with family, friends, work and the fertile world during this time.
We believe in comprehensive care for the body, mind, emotions and spirit and will ensure you receive the best possible advice on the most appropriate complementary support for you.
Can Complementary Therapies support fertility?
Many people use complementary or alternative therapies to improve their overall physical and emotional health. This could include medicines, such as herbal, vitamin, mineral, homoeopathic, nutritional and other supplements, and therapies such as , chiropractic, naturopathy, osteopathy, acupuncture, homoeopathy, reflexology and aromatherapy.
There is limited evidence of the beneficial impact of complementary and alternative medicines and therapies on fertility. While improving your general health is clearly beneficial, we do not routinely recommend their use to improve your chance of conception.
If you would like to try alternative therapies while also seeking medical support for conception, it is important that you tell your doctor. While some complementary medicines may interfere with fertility treatments, acupuncture and vitamin supplements are generally not considered to be incompatible with treatments.
I have tubal cyst of 17 cm it can be cure with medicine and after that can I get pregnant please give your valuable advice and help me.
Hi, am female. I got married in August 2016. From past 1 and half month am participating in sex except on mensuration period. From 2 days while am participating in sex am getting pain at entrance of my G-spot. When my half inserting pennis in to mine getting pain. Getting itching sensation over there. Am having sensation like I need to urinate. But am unable to urinate as regularly. Could you please suggest me what could be the reason do I need to undergo any treatment. Please suggest any medicines. Thanks in Advance.
My scheduled period was on 15th Dec 2016. Which I missed. My ovulation date was 1-Dec-2016. I have done UPT today early morning and its showing very very light line. Close to ignorable. Please suggest what inference should I derive from this. When can I be sure I am pregnant or not.
Am getting periods late every month from few months nd sometimes 1 month miss also. Is there any problem. In my diet or what else? Please give thorough detail nd remedy also.
Hello Doctor, On Feb 14th I became cozy with my gf. We both had foreplay. I rubbed my penis over her vagina. My precum might have entered her vagina. It was 5th day of her periods. I was scared because she was saying that she is feeling pain down there. So next day she took I pill in empty stomach. After 3-4 hours she vomited. Today on 22nd she got her period again. She had travelled for more than 24 hours. Is this a reason she got periods again? Or is this sign of pregnancy? Please do answer.
My friend is planning for a baby. She is a regular smoker but now she is trying to quit. Suggest what she should do now?
For any couple, a honeymoon is a great time to bond, have some of their first memories together and to take their marriage to the next level by consummating it. This is the time many couples see and feel each other not just emotionally, but physically as well that is in a sexual manner. While it can be exhilarating, a lack of knowledge can actually be nerve wracking and the first time expectation and anxiety may ruin your experience. You can even go for a honeymoon package. Here are a few tips to help you handle your honeymoon smoothly.
Sex tip for first timers
As is the case with many couples, the honeymoon may be the first night time two people consummate or have sex with each other or has sex altogether for the first time. Some of the important things you need to remember before having sex for the first time is mentioned below
- Don’t have high expectations: Remember, it may be the first time when you and your partner are getting intimate and thus, some inhibitions are bound to come up. Think of this first time as a foray into something new rather than expecting to have great sex from the get go. Also, don’t pressure each other into being able to do certain things as it will make things awkward. Think of it as a first time experience and let the things come with the flow as they should.
- Go slow and experience the whole process rather than quickly getting into penetration: Always remember, sex is much more than just penile-vaginal intercourse and is the whole act of caressing, kissing, foreplay, build up, dirty talk and even the cuddling together afterwards. Go slowly and feel each other and let the tension build. Many couples make the mistake of trying to get straight into sex in excitement and thus miss out on a lot of slow sensual fun.
- Foreplay is the king: Women, more than men tend to get excited slower and thus foreplay is really important to them. As a man you need to be able to arouse your partner to a point where she is lubricated enough for insertion. First timers make this mistake a little too often. This is especially true during the honeymoon if the woman is experiencing sex for the first time. Thus the male partner should concentrate on foreplay to arouse the woman which will help in having a better experience during sex. Some of the same things mentioned here are applicable for men as well.
- Sensual kissing on the body, neck and cheeks
- Nibbling on the neck
- Playing with the breasts and then licking the nipples
- Kissing the belly and naval area
- Playing, caressing, kissing and nibbling the thighs
- Playing and caressing her back and buttocks
- Giving oral stimulation
- Vaginal Insertion: Both the partners should ensure that the woman is lubricated enough for insertion. If she isn’t then either more foreplay is required or you may need to use lubricants. Once penetration has taken place, go slowly with the thrusts and if anyone feels uncomfortable when it becomes harder and faster, stop and wait for a moment to re-adjust. Coming to orgasm isn’t the only end goal and thus pay attention to the experience as well.
Things to help you out
Although you may be on your honeymoon and in a monogamous relationship with your significant other, you still need to take some precautions for the best interest of both the partners. Some of these are mentioned below
- Use a condom to stop unwanted pregnancies and sexually transmitted infections. Also condoms help in delaying orgasm thus extending pleasure for both men and women.
- Lubes are your best friend as they help the women become wetter and also help in penetration as well as thrusting. However use water based lubricants as they have the lowest risk of allergic reactions.
- You can use natural aphrodisiacs such as avocados, chocolates, honey and oysters which can boost your libido. Stay away from alcohol and smoking as it impairs sexual performance and ability.
Some things to remember
- Anxiety about body or performance: For all men and women, especially first timers, sex can cause performance anxiety as well as shyness and aversion. This is due to self-consciousness arising out of body image issues. You should remember that the person opposite to you is there for the long run and thus wont judge you for what you are. Learn to love your body without being too judgemental about it. Also don’t judge your partner for their flaws as it will only hurt them and cause further aversion.
- Remember, this is real life not porn: Men, more than women tend to have their first glimpse and understanding about sex by watching pornography. This desensitizes them and makes them think that real sex should be performed in that manner. Porn is made for visual pleasure only. It doesn’t reflect how people can have great sex in real life within a monogamous relationship. Great sex between you and your partner will be unique and hence don’t try to copy or emulate pornography as it will only end in disappointment.
- Before honeymoon: Talk to your partner before honeymoon and raise the topic about sex. It can be a great tool for arousal, developing attraction as well as for breaking down inhibitions and barriers. Know what both of you may be comfortable with, willing to try certain fantasies of the other partners and what you would absolutely not be into. Setting these boundaries will help you get a realistic perspective of the sexual chemistry between you and your partner.
Following the tips mentioned above will help you have great and mutually pleasurable, satisfying sex. Preparation and understanding beforehand will help you add a spark to your honeymoon which may then continue to light the fires of passion for a long time in your marital life.