Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. VinitaYour feedback matters!
I am 19 years old I am now in normal colour but I want white skin what should I do. But I want as homemade. Please I want to become colour.
I have always back pain by this I am not able to sit for long time because its start pain how can it can be resolved please suggest me.
A girl had sex 2 month before she is also getting her period but her nipples aeronals are becoming dark is she pregnant or there is other please answer me these question.
Please help my eyes going deeper. Inside my face I had dark circles too. How to get back the eyes from deeper eyes.
I get easily tanned and I want to get a even skin tone. I ran across some information on monobenzone and I was wondering if I could mix very small amounts of monobenzone with my daily moisture to lighten my skin tone?
I have a small section on the right half of my lower lip that dries out, cracks and remains discolored. It occurs, disappears for a bit and recurs randomly. I have tried most home remedies but to no avail. Can you help me regarding that?
My son is 4.5 years old, he often gets mouth ulcer, his diet doesn't include any spicy dish still he gets mouth ulcer often. I give him spinach weekly once or twice and he takes veggies and dhal rice daily and also fruits. Pls advice.
I am 29years old. Recently detected with RA. I am taking methotrexate 15 mg per week and omnacortil 5 mg and folic acid 5 days a week from past 2 months now. My RA symptoms are quite fne but I am experiencing different problem body odour and having itching and a very light fishy odor in private parts. Is that a side effect of these medicines and if so how should I overcome this problem?
Hello Doctor, My age is 21 years and my hairs are falling from my head so give me some suggestions to stop falling of hair because I do not want that my hair falling. Please help.
Hello Doctor, I am facing the problem of so much hair fall from the last 1-2 weeks in this rainy humidity weather. What should I do to control this hair fall? Please advise.
Hii doctor! I am suffering from hair loss for few months, and I have lost much of my hair. Please advice me what to do?
I feel like puking all the time. After having lunch or dinner and also due to certain smell like smell of oily food. I don't puke but I get that feeling.Please tell.
I fell on my back while swinging chair in 2000 (+-1). I had severe pain in my back which subsided in a month. However it never went away completely. I have always remained a bit overweight. Last year I had reduced to 65 kg. I believe I did not experience much pain in that period. However I have regained weight (fat) and lately the pain increased manifolds. Could it be that the pain is because I am overweight by more than 10 kilos or should I consult a doctor. If I consult then would the doctor suggest anything other then the exercise because I know the exercises as I had used them to curb the pain during 2000 period. Thanks.
Dear doctor I am facing a problem that after doing sex one time there is not proper erection in my penis for 2 to 3 days since lat one month.
One patient who affected in diabetes since 20 years long, recently one finger pf right leg amputed by doctor. Please tell what will do?
Dental implants are a type of a treatment that is carried out to replace missing teeth. During the process of extracting a damaged tooth, the root and the crown are removed. So, a dental implant involves placing a tooth on a precise titanium insert which is surgically placed on the jawbone. These supporting inserts are placed in the jawbone because they fuse with the jawbone (similar to orthopedic plates) and thus provide a strong foundation for the replacement teeth.
Why tooth loss matters?
A missing tooth or teeth can not only take away from the beauty of your smile, but tooth loss can also have many negative effects on your oral health, including:
- Bone loss
- Shifting and drifting teeth
- Bite changes
- Chewing difficulty
- Wearing down of remaining teeth
- Changes in the jaw joint
Types of implant placement
Whether an implant is placed immediately or in 2 phases depends on a variety of factors like bone density,initial fit of the implant during surgery,the other teeth,area of jaw,loads received during chewing etc.
Dental implant placement can be of two types
- Immediate single stage placement: In this type we place an implant and give you at least a temporary crown immediately,followed by a permanent crown shortly thereafter.
- Delayed (2 stage) Implants: Such a placement is usually to safeguard the implant from any early forces when its just healing and fusing within the bone.After the placement the implant is kept covered below the gum for 3 months and uncovered after this period to give you a permanent crown.
Now that you know about the different types, it is time to move on to the benefits of getting these.
- Long lasting: Compared to other treatments such as tooth bridges which last for 5-10 years, dental implants can last for an entire lifetime if maintained properly.The only part to replace is the crown.
- Mimicking natural teeth: Your replacement teeth will feel similar to your actual teeth, so you do not need to worry about your self-image issues. Flash that wonderful smile of yours without thinking over it the second time.
- Preserve surrounding teeth: When an implant is inserted in place of a missing tooth, adjacent healthy teeth are not damaged.
- Comfort: Dental implants being a fixed replacement they have none of the problems that removable dentures or other substitutes may cause.Patients who replace all of their teeth with dental implants can feel more comfortable talking, smiling and eating.