Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vinish Kumar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Vinish KumarYour feedback matters!
Hair falling profusely is a very common problem that many people face in their daily lives. The reason can range from environmental factors to biological ones. Being aware of the causes is the first step in preventing serious hair fall.
Can you identify with the following causes?
1. Smoking - Smoking can cause you to lose a significant amount of hair. Several studies suggest that smokers have a higher chance of going bald, with individuals who have a history of this condition in the family being more prone than others. Smoking causes the blockage of pores on the scalp surface, thereby reducing blood flow to the scalp. The effects of smoking on hair include poor hair quality and subsequent degradation. Smoking also brings about the early graying of your hair.
2. Steroids - The use of steroids by individuals who suffer from male pattern baldness can significantly increase their chance of hair fall. This happens as the usage causes an increase in the dihydrotestosterone hormones, which is responsible for hair loss.
3. Antibiotics - Taking antibiotics can have an adverse effect on your hair follicle. It decreases the levels of hemoglobin in your blood as well as minerals and vitamins stores in your cells. When this happens, it accelerates your hair fall rate.
4. Cancer - Cancer also affects your hair quality and causes you to become bald or thins out your hair. It's the radioactive rays in chemotherapy that causes your hair to fall out at a faster rate. Many a time, hair is also lost from the eye area, armpit, and pubic areas. The loss of hair generally starts within 2-4 weeks following the commencement of the treatment. The hair loss rate could be in clumps or little by little.
I am 33 years old lady mother of two sons,l had done TT also .My knees and lower legs have pain .Please help me
I want to make my face clean without pimples and marks. What can I do? I want little bit red chicks What I can do for it? I want to go in modeling.
Hi sir/ mam I want to know about my fat I want to lost my weight please send me a diet chart to fit my self Thanks.
Spasm in pelvic floor during pee, I was sitting 13-14 hours a day daily for last six months on the floor for study Also sometimes painful erection and milky fluid comes out in urine. Very afraid however I got full rock hard erection in morning. Tell me what is happening to me.
I am a 18 years girl I have saviour stomach pain during 1st day of menses may I know the reason. Could you please give me some solutions.
I am continuously getting more and more fat. I am 22 year old and having 100 kg wait. I am doing preparation for ias. I want to lean my weight upto 30 kg. What should I do in diet. Schedule.. Anything?
In today’s world, females have advance techniques available for shaping up their breasts. It is a part of their overall persona and beauty. Breast augmentation is one of the greatest plastic surgery operations that is done in hospitals across the globe.
Gone are the days, when you would sit back at home and blame nature for your saggy breasts. You have the gift of plastic surgery at your rescue. Breast augmentation can enhance the beauty of your breast and uplift its features. In this process, the implant is put under the pectoral muscle so that you can still breastfeed your infant if needed.
The process is executed with the help of a small 4 cm incision. The recovery process takes a week’s time. Breast augmentation can be carried out in a surgical centre or in any hospital’s outpatient facility. It doesn’t require a hospital stay in most cases. In some selected cases only, the procedure is done using local anaesthesia. In those cases, the patient stays awake. The breast region is made numb.
What to expect during the procedure?
The woman opting this must know what all are expected to happen during the procedure. The surgeon will insert the breast implant by making a single cut in one of the following three areas:
1. In the crease under breast
2. Underarm (axillary)
3. Around the nipple (periareolar)
After the incision is done, the surgeon will try and separate the breast tissue from the patient’s muscles and connective tissue. This will lead to the creation of a pocket either behind or in front of the pectoral muscle. After this, the surgeon will put the implant into the newly-created pocket. It will be centred behind the nipple.
Saline implants are put in an empty form and then filled with sterile salt water. Silicone implants are, however, pre-filled with silicone gel. After the implant is over, the cut is stitched with sutures and the skin is bandaged with adhesive and tape.
What to expect after the procedure?
For a few weeks, the patient might experience Soreness and swelling. It is also possible to develop bruises. Your scars will fade away with time. It is quite possible that the scars will not vanish permanently ever in your lifetime. You must wear a compression or sports bra at the time of healing. You might be required to take painkillers, as advised by the surgeon.