Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vinayak V RupnawarYour feedback matters!
I have a pain in the middle of my forehead and both my eyebrows. It is very tender to touch it also. On examining with a stereoscope the doctor said I have dry cough but I have no cold and cough symptoms. On applying a roll on I have a slightly running nose and watery eyes. How can I know whether it is sinus related headache or any other reason .Kindly help me please.
How to escape from seeks virus and what is the symptoms of this virus and also tell about malaria with full detail because in my city to much have malaria so I want to it with full detail.
Hi doctor im 25 I had red rashness near my vagina im using v wash also but still problem is there so pls advice what should I can do to prevent this.
I had injury in ma ankle ligaments since 2 months ago n consulted doc he puts splint on ma foot for 15 days n after tht allowed for walking wth stick for another 15 days n after tht I get physiotherapy n nw 2 months completed almost foot is alright bt having pain in upper side of the foot where foot is joined by leg so how can I overcome the pain.
Diabitic since 2001 .Taking Gelvas 50-500 Amaryl 1M, Ecospirin v75, Tezloc H, Flodart plus for D.M,heart, Microalbumin in urine and prostate problems.
I am not gaining weight or mass on my body from past few years I am taking a healthy diet can you pls suggest me some liver tonic or something like that which can help me gain weight!
I am 26 year old male and have problem of acne since I was 17 years old. So I have lots of spot on my face. Now I have less acne on my face but spot is not being removed. I have tried lots of ointment and medicine. please Suggest me some ointment which can remove my scar as well as black spot. My complexion is fair.
My son is 7 years old. He is thin. Every after 4 to 5 days, he is suffering from cold and then cough. What I will do and what I give to him to improve his health. What is the best drink like bournvita, pediasure or horlick etc.
I am feeling dizzy and uncomfortable when I take sudden turn while walking, or do side change while sleeping, or if I am standing near a stationary table and somebody moves it a bit, or on treadmill in Gym, or I have cold and cough. What could be reason and cure for same?
The Woman's Guide to a Red Penis
Most women want to be sure that any penis they encounter is healthy; indeed, penis health is important for both the possessor of the penis and those who come into contact with it. But having no penis themselves, women sometimes can benefit from a guide to whether something is an issue or not. Take a red penis, for example. Is it something to be concerned about, or just part of the whole male package thing? This short guide will help to answer that question.
What is a red penis?
First, it pays to define just what is meant by a red penis. In some cases, a red penis simply refers to a penis that is basically red all over. This is very common with the penises of men who are fair skinned; when erect, the penis often takes on a red hue, due to the blood that fills the organ. When soft, a penis may also be red, due to heat or healthy blood circulation. Men with darker skin tend not to exhibit an actual redness, but the shade of their skin may change when more blood is flowing through it.
When looking at penis health, a red penis most often refers to portions of the penis having a reddish discoloration. Among the common causes of this kind of red penis are:
- Eczema or other skin rashes. Penis skin is very sensitive, perhaps because it is thinner than skin elsewhere on the body (in order to allow for expansion of the penis when erect and to keep easy access to nerve endings.) Unfortunately, this can make it susceptible to skin issues, such as eczema. Very often the culprit is a chemical which irritates the sensitive skin, with the chemical often present in a soap, cleanser, shampoo or detergent. Rashes can appear for other reasons as well. Jock itch, for example, is caused by a fungal infection. None of these are serious health issues, but they can interfere with the pleasures a penis likes to experience.
- Overuse/irritation. Sometimes a red penis results from rawness due to overuse or lack of lubrication. Friction is essential to sexual happiness, but if the friction continues for too long or is too strong, the skin gets rubbed raw. Remoisturization and rest can help, but repeated episodes that leave the penis raw can over time lead to a diminishment of sensation - something men want to avoid.
- Latex allergy. Sad to say, some people have an allergy to latex, which makes the use of many condoms problematic. Men who developed a red penis rash due to this issue will need to seek out non-latex condoms.
- Balanitis. Most often found in intact men, balanitis is an inflammation of the head and/or foreskin of the penis. Redness, swelling, pain/tenderness to touch, and peeling skin are often associated with balanitis. It can sometimes result in the foreskin not being able to retract behind the head as well. A doctor should be consulted to determine what treatment is necessary.
- STI (Sexually transmitted infection). Many STIs can create a red penis situation. If an STI is suspected, the man should be tested promptly, and sexually active men should be tested at least every six months anyway. It's crucial that an STI be identified as early as possible so that treatment can be started while the infection is in early stages.
This guide should help women know a little more about the causes of a red penis. They should also know that men who regularly use a top notch penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) tend to have fewer penis health issues. A crème that contains a combination of moisturizing agents, such as a high-end emollient (like Shea butter) and a natural hydrator (like vitamin E) have healthier skin that may be better able to resist friction-related redness. Those who have experienced some loss of sensation due to lack of lubrication want a crème with L-carnitine, an amino acid with neuroprotective properties.