Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vinayak V RupnawarYour feedback matters!
Liposuction is a cosmetic surgery that involves the removal of small bulges of fat from the body, which diet and exercise fail to reduce. This type of surgery is most commonly performed on the hips, thighs, abdomen, buttocks and arms. It is not a direct weight loss surgery but facilitates weight loss by resetting the hormonal imbalance caused by abnormal fat.
There are various methods of Liposuction:
Laser assisted liposuction is considered the Gold standard for body sculpting and contouring. Tumescent anaesthesia used in Laser liposuction has reduced the risk of bleeding and the need for general anesthesia and hospitalization and diminished postoperative ecchymoses associated with liposuction.
Laser liposuction provides greater skin shrinkage and skin tightening than liposuction alone. The procedure resulted in better wound healing, better hemostasis, less surgical fatigue, improved postoperative recovery, more rapid return to daily activities, and an excellent aesthetic result. Three months after treatment, mean skin stiffness and skin tightening are significantly higher with laser liposuction. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.
Asthma - Causes And Homeopathic Remedies!
Asthma is a condition that severely affects the lungs. The airways become narrow and the lungs become inflamed. Its characteristic features include bronchospasm, reversible airflow obstruction and variable and recurring symptoms such as coughing, wheezing, shortness of breath and chest tightness. This might be caused up to 2 to 3 times a day.
- Daily use of Paracetamol
- Daily use of antibiotics
- Caesarean sections
- Asthma in family
Asthma is usually triggered by:
- Tobacco Smoke
- Polluted or Poor air
- Cold Air
- Emotional Stress
Homeopathic Treatment: Asthma should be preferably treated using homeopathy. It is safe for most age groups. Asthma is a chronic problem that is best treated by a qualified homeopath. While few cures are found in numerous home use packs since they can treat a number of problems, the effective treatment of asthma usually needs potencies and changes of cures more than the extent of a prescriber and a home kit. For best results, the monitoring of a qualified homeopath should be sought. The homeopathic cures required for asthma change according to the signs of the sufferer. Some of them are listed below:
- Arsenicum Album (Ars.): Symptoms requiring the use of this medication include wheezing with dry cough and Asthma caused due to cold air. Upon application, the person will be anxious and restless and the condition worsens after midnight. Sometimes, it might result in exhaustion. There is a chilling sensation and they will crave for warmth. Patients required Ars. will be critical, anxious and afraid of being alone.
- Kali Bichromicum (Kali-bi.): Symptoms that require Kali-bi include asthma with stringy and sticky mucus. The patients feel chilly and after a while they get sick. The respiratory tract often is infected with mucous membrane infections. Ulcers are an additional infection.
- AntimoniumTartaricum (Ant-t.): Uncomfortable breathing and wet cough with mucus require this medication. It solves many issues that accompany difficult breathing. In severe cases, heart failure is possible.
- Grindelia (Grin.): Key symptoms are dry cough and possibility of wheezing. It may be accompanied by Rattling respiration, chronic bronchitis and suffocation during sleep.
- Phosphorus (Phos.): Upper respiratory tract infections cause asthma that ends in the chest. This causes coughing and wheezing.
Other homeopathic medicines for treating asthma are Nux Vomica (Nux-v.) and Pulsatilla Pratensis (Puls). If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
My son age is 3 year and his healthy is ok by god but I want question for what I give to him for food like. Please suggestion me any strong powder is to add to milk.
Pain in head always when I study also in eye. how I solve this problem please provide me suggestion?
I am having pain under the 2 ball of foot my MRI reports showed that small I'll defined soft tissue lesion between 3 and 4 metatarsal highly suspicious of small Morton neuroma my doctor said I am having gout my uric acid report was 6.98 I followed doctor's prescription took zyloric 300 foe about 3 week but no change please give me better suggestions about my symptoms he also said it could be due to stress factor how can I clear my doubt.
Rheumatoid arthritis was diagnosed in dec15 and allopathy treatment was started with suitable medicines then. But considering the treatment of 1.5years shifted to ayurvedic treatment from jodhur ayurvedic University karwar but pains have started frequently almost daily and RA factor rising from 115 to 149. Should I continue ayurvedic for my wife or shift to allopathy.
I am 45 years old, my knee, shoulder, wrist, and l-s spine portion is aching for nearly 5 years. I have tried homeopathy, but had no such result. What should I do?
I have full black hair since I am in 9th class, I tried so many products but I not got my black hair back and now my hair is falling badly it is quite looking like ball head, please. Help me, now I am in bitch 3rd year.
Hello I am 17 years old and I am not healthy please give me some healthy tricks by which I can make my body healthy and become active and smart.
If my period is coming [after 21 days from my last period ] and during this I had done unprotected sex then Emergency Contraceptive Pills is needed or not for avoid pregnancy?
Most people with sedentary jobs end up having some severe health ailments in the long run. To be careful is a good idea. Try doing the following exercises while at your desk, to ensure fitness if when you sit all day.
1) calf raises - stand straight next to your desk or a table. Remove your shoes for ankle movement. Pull your heels off the floor, but keep your toes on the ground so that you are on tiptoe. Bring your heel back to the ground. Repeat.
2) leg lifts - sit on your chair with your back straight. Pull your knees towards your desk, so that your toes are raised a few inches from the ground. Hold for some time and bring your feet back to its position. Repeat with one leg at a time.
3) shin flexes - do the opposite of calf raises but while sitting on your chair. Keep your heels firmly on the ground and lift your toes. Bring them back to the ground after a few seconds and repeat.
4) take a break - look in a distance for a couple of minutes and then roll your eyes and turns head at least 10 times. Clear your mind and blink your eyes more often.
5) foot taps - you know how football players tap their feet during warm ups? do that with your feet while sitting on your own chair. Simply tap your feet on the ground, as fast as you can, for about 30 seconds.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.