Lybrate.com has top trusted Gastroenterologists from across India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Submit a review for Dr. Vinay ThoratYour feedback matters!
Dr. Thorat is great with their vast experience. Very friendly. But the issue with online appointment. We were coming from out of the pune hence we took online appointment considering our travelling issue. Even we got appointment confirmation mail and massage but the receptionist refused to consider it. So we had to wait in quie again. This was the only disappointed us. Overall the experience was great n will visit the doctor again.
Too much waiting, you have to come early and get a token and sit till you are announced , but the Dr is good .
My grandma was heal quickly by his treatment
I am suffering from ulcerative colitis from September 2015. I have to know which supplements are good for me because I have weakness in my body from where I started steroids.
My age is 23 . No matter which meal it is and what food it is ! After eating fully to the stomach , I was forced to go for excretion within 30 min . What is my problem? . It's embarrassing when I was in outside of home . There is no such problem , if I took limited food in time . I was physically fit , no health issues .
Hi i am suffering from gastric trouble since 4 years. Took medicine pentab d. While taking medicine ok. But while discontinuing it gastric problem again starts. Wen I sleep the food I eat will come in the mouth from stomach. Please suggest me a good medicine for cure. Thanking you regards ..
I have a touring job. My stomach is upset since last 7 months. I went to the doctor also 2-3 times but not permanent solution. I can't eat wheat chapati. Only rice is digestible. Any kind of outside food create problem. My stool test is also done. But no issue was there in that which I showed my doctor also. She said my digestion power has become weak. The stool is always loose. But only once a day as normal routine. I take flegil when it comes to a bday situation. Please suggest some ayurvedic treatment so that I can recover from this situation completely.
I am 42 years old. Male. I am suffering from anul fissures from last one week. How can free from this?
I am 34 year old. I have acidity problem. If I don't take lunch at time which is before 1 pm i got headache /gas problem. Please suggest.
- Limiting intake of dairy products will help in managing diarrhea, abdominal pain and gas problems.
- Eat high fiber foods, such as fruits, vegetables whole grains. The sitoindosides in dried, unripe bananas increase mucus in the digestive tract, which provides a strong protective coating to help prevent and heal ulcers.
- Yogurt and buttermilk are excellent for maintaining a balance of beneficial bacteria in bowels.
- Maintain a healthy weight. Obesity may cause increased pressure in the abdomen which leads to acidity.
- Avoid eating heavy meals late at night, finish the last meal, preferably 2-3hrs before bedtime.
- Avoid acidic foods and juices that make the symptoms worse like pepper, spicy foods, chocolates, and high-fat foods.
- Drink plenty of fluids, have at least 10 glasses of water. Avoid caffeine which stimulates the intestines and makes diarrhea worse, while carbonated drinks produce gas.
- Manage stress. Although stress does not cause ulcerative colitis it may aggravate symptoms and even delay healing.
- Get enough sleep so that the body has time to repair and regenerate damaged cells without the demands of digesting food.
- Avoid- cream and pastry, citrus fruits, carbonated drinks, alcohol, spicy food, strawberry, soya, tea/coffee, meat.