Lybrate.com has top trusted Urologists from across India. You will find Urologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vilas
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. VilasYour feedback matters!
There is a patient in my family who is suffering from kidney problem. N I have his ultra sound report. please help me to understand that. And suggest me specialist Doctor for that in patna, bihar.
I am 53 years old. And I have kidney diseases from 1.5 years and my creatinine level is 2, urea 36, sodium 136, potassium 145 and have diabetes and BP since 15 years. I always surfing from loose motion after every 2-3 days, I have consult my doctor and he suggested medicine by which I get relief but again after 2_3 I get same problem. And I take Aristozyme syrup is it good for me or not. Please help me, so I can get well soon.
There is a stone 3.5 mm in my urinary tract according to ultra sound report. I feel pain during urination. What should I do ?
I suffered by kidney stone (3-4mm). Still I never took treatment but I having water in every one hour. Any further treatment required or not? Advise me thanking you.
Fissure in ano? I could not bear the cost for Lateral Sphincterotomy. Can you suggest dietary advise. I am 62 years, work for a living.
Now I'm going for sound vibration to dust the stones for stones problem in kidney on 24th August. Is this procedure helpful? could stay the stones in the kidney? how did I stop recurrent of the stone formation?
Sir /mam I always feel like I have to go for urinate some time it is very less but I feel like heavy pressure n also at time of sex I also feel same please help me suggest proper medicine.
A kidney transplant is a procedure that employs an operation to transplant properly functioning kidney in the body. The main job of the kidneys is to remove the excess waste from a person’s body with the help of a filtration process. When the kidneys stop filtering the toxins properly, they become diseased as harmful waste products and toxins begin to accumulate in the body. Following this, the patient has to go through treatment measures like dialysis or kidney transplant.
Read on to know the five things you should keep in mind about a kidney transplant.
- Treatment: Transplant is one of the best ways to treat chronic kidney disease stage-V, until unless it is contraindicated. Life becomes near normal after transplant, though there is a possibility of rejection of transplant kidney. Patient has to take immunosuppressive medication life long.
- Medication: Medications are mainly for:
- Family Only: The donors are from family or emotionally related or cadavers (after brain death). HLA-matched donors are better because of less chances of rejections and first reduction of immunosuppressive.
- Doing Your Part: Once transplant is done - patient becomes normal and he/she lives a normal life. However, they have to take regular medications and to protect themselves from various infection.
- End Stage Renal Diseases: These diseases includes diabetes mellitus, HTN, polycystic kidney disease, chronic glomerulonephritis or interstitial nephritis etc.
Consult a Nephrologist before going for renal transplant for detailed check up or line of action.