Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vilas P LodhaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from saxul problem, that very early discharge & size is also medium, what is the proper & effective solution for this problem.
I have lots of pimples on my face nd it leaves dark spots on my face. What should I do to get rid of pimples and dark spots?
My age is fifty eight and I want reduce may hair patch's on my scalp what should I do to regrowth hair.
Hi I m harsh nd I m jst 21 a college student but bcoz of my part tym job my hairfall is starting now its raise so how can I control my hairfall nd I lose sme hairs fr upper sdes.
Is it a myth that one shouldn't use ear buds daily? If yes, then how frequent for people staying in polluted city like Mumbai?
I use contact lenses fr daily use and by the evening the white portion of an eye goes reddish please give some tips.
I constantly suffer from bloating, gastric problem and constipation. Also my weight is on the higher side. Please suggest some remedy.
I have stitches on my hand from past four years. I want to remove it so what medicine tubes would you suggest me? And I got that stitches because of hand-fracture operation.
I have stomach ache from few days whenever I eat something it starts paining what should I do is it gonna be better or not and what should I eat to take good care of my stomach?
I'm suffering from piles what is the treatment for piles. I'm suffering from 6months please help me.
1) What is E.S.R? Mine is 24 mm/hr (Range: M-1-7 mm/hr) How to bring it within the range ?2) My Serum Sodium is 138mEq/L (Range: 136-145 mEq/L).How to increase it to normal level? 3) My Serum Uric Acid is 6.8 mg/dl (Range: M. 2.5 - 7 mg/dl) How to bring it within the range?
At any point of time, only 90% of your hair is growing. The remaining 10% is resting and falls off after 2 to 3 months to make space for new hair follicles. Thus, while it is normal to shed a few strands of hair a day is normal, waking up to find multiple strands of hair on your pillow can be a nightmare for anyone.
Hair loss can be of many types and in order to treat it, you must first figure what type of hair loss you suffer from. Some of the main types of hair loss are:
- Involutional alopecia: This type of hair loss affects people who are middle aged and older. In such cases, more and more hair follicles go into the resting phase after which they fall off. The hair that remains becomes shorter and brittle making it easier to break.
- Telogen effluvium: Telogen effluvium is a temporary condition that causes changes in the hair follicle’s growth cycle and puts a number of hair follicles into the resting phase simultaneously. This is often experienced after a stressful event like a severe illness, childbirth, stress or sudden weight loss, and can last for anywhere between a few weeks to a few months.
- Male and female pattern baldness: For males, hair loss at the top of the scalp in an ‘M’ shape which gradually turns into a ‘U’ around the side of the head is a sign of pattern baldness. This condition makes hair follicle thinner, shorter and brittle and is triggered by genetic conditions. For women, this condition begins with hair loss at the crown and gradually progresses to complete baldness. Both male and female pattern baldness have very gradual hair loss and so you may not notice significant thinning until quite late.
- Patchy hair loss: One of the most noticeable symptoms of this type of hair loss is one or two smooth, hairless spots. Apart from the scalp, it can also affect the eyebrows, arms, legs and facial hair. In most cases, this has a sudden onset and is temporary. However, when hair grows back in one bald spot, it may fall out from another. In some cases, the hair may not fall out but may break, leaving behind patches of extremely short hair.
- Tinea capitis: This is a contagious fungal infection that affects the scalp of school-going children. It makes hair in certain patches or all over the scalp break off and triggers inflammation in the scalp. Pus-filled sores and a scaly scalp are other symptoms of this condition.
- Trichotillomania: Hair fall can also be triggered if you twist or pull your own hair. This psychological disorder often affects children and causes hair loss by breakage.