Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Vilas NananYour feedback matters!
As I get periods last mnth on 18 after taking medicine sysron again this mnth same problem lot of pain and white discharge but no periods what to do .AS DCT ADVICE MY THYROID PROFILE AND USG ABDOMEN ID NORMAL PLS HELP ME .IS SYRON AGAIN HELP ME.
Whenever I put down my head I start feeling dizziness and there is headache always. Please consult me a solution for this as soon as possible. Thank you.
I suffer from mouth ulcers from years. They appear at least once in a month, that in Big circles. Do not know what is the reason? Stress, change of drinking water, or something else. please help!
My body is thin, I'm not becoming medium fat body is thin and I'm taking food in properly time to time! I'm weak too.
My niece is 10 years old ,she was complaining of abdominal pain and vomiting. We got her urine examined it says Total serum bilirubin-2.14 SGPT-477 IU/L SGOT-380 IU/L Please help us know the cause for this. Thanks.
I do take protein supplements and pre workout supplement but should I take some multivitamin pills/supplement for energy and recovery because I don't think that single protein supplements are helping me.
I have last period on 27 march. I have tested pregnany test (card test at home) it is negative. I have period irregularity problem.
Can I use toner. I have little blackheads and open pores. And I am a boy. And if Yes, then which toner should I use to prevent acne?
Can I use tampons and diva cup as a teenager. Some of my friends say it will tear my hymen. Is it right.
Hello sir I am 20 years old and I am suffering from Typhoid since 3 months. So please give me some suggestions.
Social anxiety is the term used to portray an extreme state of shyness. Everyone feels on edge in certain social situations, yet for a few people it can be somewhat more extraordinary and overwhelming. For instance it might influence their decision to attend a university, do a certain job or even their love life to some extent. Situations where individuals regularly encounter social nervousness include:
- Public speaking
- Conversing with power figures
- Conversing with a gathering of individuals or a person
- Eating in broad daylight
- Any performance based circumstances
However, there are a few ways in which one can overcome social anxiety. These include:
- Getting rid of unhelpful thoughts: The way that we see or perceive things affects our social anxiety. A number of these musings happen outside of our control, and can be negative or unhelpful. It is hence essential to recollect that they are only thoughts, and are not really truths. Despite the fact that we may trust a ton of our unhelpful thoughts when we are socially anxious, we need to address them since they are generally built on wrong assumptions.
- Increasing external focus during social interactions: When we are socially on the edge, we have a tendency to invest a great deal of our energy in focusing on our own sensations. This is because we expect that our tension is noticeable to others. For instance, we may invest energy attempting to judge whether we are sweating, shaking, or blushing. This technique aggravates things even more. This is because we tend to overestimate how obvious our tension is and this obviously makes us feel much more unsure. Additionally, by concentrating on ourselves, we are kept from completely focusing on the discussions around us. This normally makes it even harder to participate and we wind up connecting less than we could or should have.
- Getting rid of avoidance and safety behaviours: When we are socially restless, we have a tendency to dodge social circumstances (e.g. parties; little gatherings, requesting a discount and so forth). In any case, if we continue maintaining a strategic distance from the situations we fear, we will never find the opportunity to explain to ourselves that we can handle them and our certainty stays low. At whatever point socially anxious people do enter the situations they fear, they tend to utilise safety practices (e.g. staying close to a good friend at a gathering; remaining silent when in a gathering to avoid looking absurd and foolish).
The most ideal approach to diminish your anxiety towards social circumstances is to continuously stand up to them, without depending on safety practices. Obviously, going up against social circumstances or situations can be overwhelming, particularly given that our anxiety levels frequently increase when we do so. Therapy can also be used to get over these tendencies. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.
I am 19 years old I have hair problem. My hairs are too weak and decreasing day by day please help me too take it more stronger thank you!
Hi Doctor, I have a skin problem in my left foot fingers. I wear socks everyday for more than 10 hours. Finger gets itchy, sometimes so itchy that it starts bleeding. I use cloben-g ointment sometimes, it gets fine when I use and reappears again after few days. This issue is there for more than 3 months now. Please provide a permanent solution.
I am 45 years old male. My blood sugar level fasting is 219 and pp is 512. I came to know about diabetes couple of months back. My doctor has advice me to take metformin hydrochloride 500mg twice a day for 15 days then go for another sugar test. My urine is normal, my eyes have not got any diabetic syndrome, I got them checked with vasan eye care. My digestion is normal. I have very delicate sleep. I do not have itches. Only few days ago I got a bruise in my foreskin of the penis and it is not yet healing, so I am unable to clean it properly as a result the front portion of the penis is itches a lot after 8 to 10 hours and at that time I find the front part bit swollen and the swelling reduces after some time. My heart condition is normal, blood creatine level is also normal. I do not feel over thirsty. I use to take avil 25 mg for allergic problems, around 8 to 12 tablets a day, which I have stopped long back. Please advice me and suggest me right measures to follow. Please look into my problem. I do physical exercises regularly, but I am a patient of anxiety.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Hi doctor mere husband ke per bohat dard rehte hai. Jab bi veh office se aate hai. Unka weight bi increase hota ja raha hai. Voh snoring bi boht karte hai.. Pls help me mai kya kru.
Hi, I’m Dr Sonia Lal Gupta and I’m a neurologist at M.P Heart Clinic in New Delhi. I specialise in headaches and strokes.
Why headaches, you might ask?
That’s one of the most common problems that people face and the reason why they actually go to the doctor as well. Interestingly though, only one-third of the people actually get treatment for their headache. So when it comes to a headache, one of the most common types of headaches is called Migraine and a lot of people suffer from this migraine for years and years and years without realising that what they have is actually migraine, for which they can get treatment and they can feel better.
So what exactly is a migraine?
A migraine is, typically, a unilateral, a one sided, or a headache that happens on both the sides. It’s a thumping headache. People usually say that they feel a pounding pain. It is usually accompanied by nausea, light sensitivity – you do not like how the light makes you feel, noise sensitivity – even noise bothers you, and all you want to do is sit in a dark room and sleep.
So when it comes to a migraine, what are the different phases of it?
When there is a prodrome phase where you kind of start knowing the migraine is going to come on. You might feel very tired, very irritable. Then after that is the aura phase which not many people have. But some people describe flashing lights or some numbness in the hands. Followed by the headache phase which can last anywhere from four hours to seventy-two hours. Then after the pain goes away, there is a phase called the postdrome phase where you can actually feel exhausted and tired up to twenty-four hours even after a headache has gone away. So think about it, it can take up to at least two to three days at times for you to recover from one single migraine.
There are a lot of triggers of a migraine you can now about which includes lack of sleep, hunger, stress. Food triggers like red wine, chocolate, and many other triggers depending from person to person. But to know more about what you should do, you should talk to your doctor that you have a migraine.
You can always contact me on Lybrate or you can call us our M.P Heart Clinic number which is on the Lybrate website, to meet me and we can help get your migraines under control.