Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Vikrant RelekarYour feedback matters!
I used to masturbate alot. But now I do it rarely. I feel that it has effected my level of erection and stamina alot. Stamina is decreased alot. I am very much worried about it. Please suggest me what can be done to improve my stamina and erection like it used to be before?
How to prevent a recurrent stroke, two years after the first stroke. Will the stroke chances vanish as the time passes. If so, what is the period. Kindly, let me know.
I have kidney stone in both kidneys about 5.5 mm what to do. Is surgery is better than taking medicine.
Hlo sir I'm priyanka I'm suffering from fever please tell me how to overcome with this problem I am feeling very low so please tell what I I'm very thank full to you.
Please give some tips for weight gain in a healthy way. I vary thin only about 39 kg weight in 19 years. please help me.
I am too fat as compared to my friends please help me to reduce my weight which medicine should I take should I leave the sugar which I take a lot please help me regarding this.
Hi, i'm 27 years old .married 3 months back. I had a problem of vaginal white discharge from the few months. Whenever I had sex the discharge is more and in the morning time also the discharge is more. Due to this i'm suffering from back pain. Is there any serious issue with dis vaginal discharge or just I should avoid dis problem. Pls reply me fast.
Cosmetic dentistry primarily involves improving a person's smile and facial appearance. It could involve the teeth, gums, cheeks, lips, or the bite of the patient. Accordingly, a change can be produced in the color, position, size or shape of the teeth, alignment of the teeth, contouring of the smile, etc. The end result is always a better facial appearance and improved confidence level of the patient.
Some common examples of cosmetic dentistry include:
- Teeth whitening: There are very few people who are happy with the color of their teeth. Everybody wants whiter teeth and therefore go for options like bleaching. This can be done either in the dental office or done at home. A word of caution though - go for teeth whitening only after the consultation with a dentist.
- Veneers, crowns: Just as the color of the teeth, the shape of the teeth also leaves a lot to be desired for almost everybody. Veneers are applied on the teeth after removing a thin layer of tooth structure. Minor reshaping and contouring of the tooth can also be done, especially to improve appearance in the front teeth.
- Tooth contouring/shaping: The edges of the teeth can be smoothened by mere shaping or contouring. There is no extra material that is added to the tooth here. In some cases, a thin layer of resin may be bonded to the tooth if required.
- Bridges: In cases the adjacent teeth shape, size, or color mismatch, then bridges can be done to even out the difference and produce a more corrected appearance.
- Braces: Braces are a big hit as they help correct misaligned teeth. However, the next step with invisible braces and ceramic braces is another step towards moving away from the traditional metal braces, which itself was not cosmetically received.
- Onlays and Inlays: Improper tooth shapes can be corrected with parts of the teeth that either replace only a small decayed portion or the entire crown portion to produce a more pleasing effect.
- Implants: Though fixed bridges do a very good job at replacing lost teeth, implants go to the next level in terms of the aesthetic replacement.
- Gingivoplasty: In cases where the gums have black spots, are too short, or are too long, the gums can be shaped to provide a better teeth visibility. The gums can also be sculpted to produce a more appealing gum line that shows off the teeth to give a more harmonious smile.
- Bite correction: In addition to braces, in some cases, bite correction may be required to smoothen out a sharp cusp or reduce the prominence of the canine.
With a number of corrections possible, cosmetic dentistry is here to stay - just as the drive to look good.
by Caroline Rushforth
July 26, 2012 3:39 PM
￼What kind of information do you like to fill your mind with? Do you find yourself constantly reading cheap or free newspapers only to find there is a terrible story in it that upsets you? Or perhaps you get caught up in other people’s opinions and conversations and find yourself agreeing to things that you actually don’t agree with!
Did you know that you are heavily influenced by the people you surround yourself with on a regular basis? In fact, you pick up behaviors, mannerisms, opinions, beliefs and oodles of other information that your brain unconsciously absorbs, resulting in similar behaviors.
If you want to make a change, grow or break a habit or routine, look to your environment - the people around you, where you work, what you read and how you speak to yourself. All have significant influences on what you are internalizing, and have an impact on how you live your life. Here are five tips on keeping a healthy mind to help you on your way!
We read about the profound effects that meditation has on our mind, but how many of you actually do it on a daily basis? I used to be a complete fidget bum in my early 20s, and the thought of staying still for longer than a minute was catastrophic! It was certainly challenging, but I practiced and persevered and now find it pretty effortless if I give myself enough time to relax. I do have to make time every evening to relax and clear my mind before I can go to sleep, or else I won’t sleep well! Of course, first thing in the morning is also a great time to meditate. When you meditate, you are giving your mind time to clear, reformat itself for all the new information that is going to be taken in the following day, or day ahead.
As important as it is to be aware of what is going on in the world, the media is very centered on pain and negativity. This fuels pessimism, and ideally it’s best to avoid subjecting your mind to it regularly. There is no point in being stressed or worried about something you have limited control over; it’s a pointless waste of energy. Also, beware of brainwashing; all is not necessarily as it seems, and the media are great at exaggerating and bending the truth. If you want to make a difference to the world in some way, you could seek out some voluntary work or donate to a charity.
3. Surround yourself with people who give you opportunities to grow.
There is a metaphor which I love to use to describe letting go of old friends or relationships that are no longer useful to us. I like to call them “Old Potatoes.” If you can let go of some Old Potatoes, you can make way for New Potatoes. Friendships and relationships are based on love, and love is energy. When the frequencies change, you will find that particular friends and relationships may drop away, or you don’t feel you have anything in common with them any longer. If you continue to hold on to relationships which no longer serve you, they sap your energy resources or distract you from focussing your mind. Holding on to Old Potatoes blocks the doorway to gaining new ones. Don’t be afraid to let go if you feel the time is right; you will find that new opportunities will arise as a result. You never know who that next amazing person/teacher/friend/lover/mentor is going to be!
4. Eat healthy
Of course, eating healthy and staying hydrated are really important for brain function. I have spent many years discovering what my body likes and dislikes, and it’s taken me years to change habits and routines. But, I feel so much better for cutting down on wheat, dairy, caffeine and sugar. All of these things affect how I think and how my body feels. Of course, the experience is different for everyone, which is why only you know what your body needs and would benefit from eliminating. You can experiment by cutting out a certain food or drink for as short as a week if you suspect that your body is rejecting it. The turnaround time is normally five days to completely flush it out of your system.
5. Spend your time doing something you LOVE!
The most important thing of all is to ensure you spend time doing a hobby or activity you love. When we participate in doing something we love, we radiate so many positive emotions, all magnetizing out into the universe to bring you back more joy and happiness. So many people get stuck in a rut and lose focus on what is important and brings them pleasure. Find something you love to do, and do it daily.