Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can view profiles of all Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Trichy. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vikram R Wagh
Treatment of Burns
Treatment of Male Breast Disorders
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Prp Hair Transplant
Treatment of Double Chin
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Heart Attacks
Hernia Repair Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Vikram R WaghYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from foot allergy. My foot get swallowed during winter period. And it becomes very irritating for me. I want its proper solution.
I am suffering from DPN, moles, syringoma, pimples and marks. Please help. Is there any permanent treatment.
Hi, My skin is oily n having pimples, blackheads and my nose area is red because of pimples and I am currently using ramdev baby's face wash and lacto calamine cream. So please suggest me which face wash n cream I should use daily Thanks.
Sir l have a problem in face. In my face having pimples. I take treatment but no output comes so give me some suggestion.
I have immense number of acne marks left back by the acne I used to have previously. The acne have subsided considerably but have left behind a lot of ugly marks which doesn't seem to go away. What do I do?
Dr. I am 21 year old ,i m loosing my hair so fastly Its hardly half are remained ,plz tell me solution for this.
I have more dark spots and pimples in my face. What should I use to remove? Pimples are not stopping it always come one by one on my face, what medications can I use to cure?
Im recently taking neurobion forte Neurabol dexorange Beca dexamin Testosterone caps Liv52 Evion200 Abd im going to gym regularly What does all these tab do? I also have gyno problem man breast Can they removed through regular exercise and steroids?
Pimples are the most common type of skin issue and almost each one one of us are affected by them. Though these pimples often go away themselves, but when the situation aggravates it is always best to get it check from a doctor. Homeopathic is branch of medicine which offers cure for such type of cases with zero side effects. Homeopathic remedies to get rid of pimples
- Psorinum: It is considered to be the best homeopathic drug for acne. Acne indurata, acne simplex and acne pustular are all treatable with Psorinum. In oily skin with over worked sebaceous glands, the skin is left greasy, making it more prone to acne. Psorinum can help reduce secretion of oil and in effect, treat the underlying cause of a pimple outbreak. It is also used in treating acne that gets worse with consuming chocolates, meats, sweets and fat. Itchy winter acne may be treated with this as well.
- Calcarea Sulphurica and Hepar Sulph: Calcarea Sulphurica and Hepar Sulph are homeopathic remedies that are very effective for treating pustular acne. Pustular acne means pus filled acne. Often, there is blood staining the pus. Hepar Sulph is effective if the pimples ooze out pus or blood mixed with pus. These pimples may be extremely painful. It is especially useful to treat pimples in teenagers.
- Kali Bromatum: Kali Bromatum is a wonder medicine that treats chest, shoulders and facial acne. It is generally marked by a persistent itch. The acne might be indurated, pustular or simplex. The scar forming acne is also generally treated with Kali Bromatum. Purple tinged acne is best treated with Kali Bromatum.
- Natrum Mur and Antimonium Crudum: They are very effective in the treatment of facial acne, especially those affecting the cheeks. Cheeks which turn hot due to acne are best treated with Antimonium Crudum. It may be pustular or papular in nature. Another complaint in such cases is a burning sensation. Natrum Mur is a homeopathic medicine that shows maximum efficacy in case of itchy pimples on cheeks. Anemic girls are also benefitted by Natrum Mur.
- Sulfur: It is used in extremely itchy acne. People with unhealthy looking and dirty skin are benefitted from the use of this homeopathic wonder drug. The itch generally gets much worse at night or with the application of warmth. For acne that hasn’t responded to previously applied topical medicines and ointments, sulfur has shown marked improvement and has even obliterated all signs of acne.
- Silicea: Acne affecting the forehead heals fast with the application of silicea. Even pustular acne has shown drastic healing with this homeopathic medicine.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!