Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Vikram KaluskarYour feedback matters!
1. Unwanted hair growth.
2. Increase in weight.
3. Facial pimples.
5. Irregular periods, long periods or no periods.
Untreated pcos may lead to a risk of cancer of uterine lining. Treatment may take couple of months.
When ovulation does not take place, the follicle becomes enlarged to form a cyst (fluid filled sac). Ovaries also make too many male hormones, which causes pimples and hair growth.
Homoeopathic treatment will help you get rid of ovarian cyst.
Hi I'm doing continues dieting, gym but then also I'm not loosing my wight if I loosed its gain so frequently. Wy so can you suggest some better tips to loose my wt.
Hey doc I had a unprotected sex with my husband and we are not sure that something really release internal. So I drink turmeric milk to avoid any chance of pregnancy. So please suggest me is it ok or else another treatment should I go for?
Hi I have black bumps on labia 15 approx. It does not pain or itch. Is it something to worry? I had asked my gyn she told. Nothing to worry of it does not bother. I am 30 year old and have a kid of 22 months.
I had sex with my wife, while sex she complain me about the pain in vagina, later she refuses to have sex with me, please help me.
Factors that determine the success of your IVF procedure
IVF or In Vitro Fertilization is a process wherein an egg is fertilized by a sperm in a laboratory dish to form the embryo (baby's first cell) which after growth in artificial medium in the lab is transferred into the uterus of women, In general, a blood sample is collected to determine whether you're pregnant or not about 10-14 days after the eggs are retrieved.
Coming to the success of the procedure, a number of factors are at play and these are:
- The age at which you get pregnant - A factor that plays a role in influencing your chances of experiencing success in your IVF procedure is the age at which you opt for this procedure. The lower your age, the chances that you may get pregnant and deliver a healthy child using your own eggs witness an increase. On the other hand, if you're aged 41 and above, or your egg reserve is very low donor eggs are the most preferred option as they help to increase your prospects of meeting a success.
- Lifestyle habits - Certain lifestyle factors can significantly affect your prospects of getting pregnant through this route. Smoking can reduce your prospect of success using this procedure by about 50%. It can cause you to have lesser number of eggs retrieved during the procedure while increasing instances of miscarriages. Likewise, obesity, alcohol use, consumption of excessive caffeine and drugs can adversely affect your chances of getting pregnant using IVF.
- Cause of Infertility - If your supply of eggs is normal, success rate using IVF is high. Women who suffer from the problem of endometriosis experience lesser chances of getting pregnant than women who have unexplained fertility.
- Reproductive history - IVF success rate chances are higher if you've delivered a baby previously using IVF.
- Embryo status - Embryos that are better developed with good grade stand a higher chance of experiencing success than less developed embryos. More importantly, not every embryo is able to survive the development process.
Related Tip: 4 Worst Foods Ever To Feed Your Baby!
My age is 20 years. Meine 20 din pehle apni gf k sath unprotected sex kia tha. Wo uska first time sex tha, meine next morning hi use pill b dilwaya, again next day phir hm log ne unprotected sex kia tha. Kuch din uski tabiyat sahi nai thi. Use sex ke 5-6 din baad period bhi hue the use blood jyda tha. Abi bhi use koi n koi problem rehti jaise nind jyda ati etc. I am worried wo pregnant hai ki nai please mjhe guide kryiye ki agar wo pregnant hai to kya kru agar nai to?
Me and my wife had sex regularly by using condoms. But 3 nights ago i.e. On 9th june we had sex without protection. I took my penis outside and then ejaculated. In next morning, she bleed and thought that her period started but she did not bleed thereafter for next 2 days. Her period started on 14th last month and on 10th before that (14th because she took medicine to extend periods due to some reason). Now since now today is 12th and a time for period, we are afraid if she got pregnant as she is not able to get her periods. My question is that can she get pregnant if we had sex just before her periods OR no? We got married 2 months back. Pls advise. Thanks
I am 23 years old girl. Periods time is too much difficult for me because of stomach pain. I tried lots of medicines and yoga also but it is not working. Please suggest me what to do?
Hello sir. I am aged 21 and last week I had sex but I dint sex. I just had kiss and blow job with my classmate. But she has boy friend and she has had sex with him. And I put her in ass not too deeply but lightly tht too just 3 to 4 mins. Is any hazardous for both of us. Plzzz inform sir.
I am trying to conceive for 5 months but there is no results.. I have already done my all medical test. All report are ok. My husband s semen test is ok. Doctor has advice me to do SSG test in this month.. Is this necessary to do this test or we should waiting for few months. please help me.
The process of ageing differs from person to person. Some tend to age faster than their biological age in comparison to others that look refreshingly young always. This ageing process is often dependent on your lifestyle, dietary habits and environment and all the other habits that you maintain every day.
Let's have a look at some of your habits that may be are responsible in making you look older:
- Bad sleeping habits: Your body needs to reinvigorate itself every day and for this to happen, you need to make sleeping a priority. While everyone's sleep requirements are different, seven to eight hours of fitful sleep is required daily.
- Having a sweet tooth: Excess of anything is not good, especially when you're not exactly sweet sixteen always. A diet with an overt emphasis on sugar, will only add to your waistline. Its end products tend to damage the collagen and the elastin, leading to saggy and wrinkled skin.
- Smoking: It is a known fact that is damaging to your health, but it also speeds up ageing. Its harmful chemicals deprive your cells of oxygen leading to a pale appearance. They also break down the collagen in the skin, once again leading to wrinkly skin.
- Drinking: Being a natural diuretic, alcohol causes dehydration. This robs your skin of its natural moisture, making you look much older. It also rids your body of Vitamin A and C that are antioxidants important for making your skin to make it look supple and well hydrated.
- Exposure to sun rays: Sun rays only do more harm to your skin than good. Exposure to the ultraviolet rays of the sun can weaken your blood cells, which can make your skin look leathery. It can lead to pigmentation of skin as well followed by sagging and wrinkles.
- Not enough veggies: Veggies are essentially antioxidants that help you look youthful, but they only last for so long and must be replenished daily. It is important to take care of your body and making small changes to your everyday routine can go a long way to slow that ageing process and make you look young and refreshing.