Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vikram
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. VikramYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old male. I have acne and itching problem for quite a long time. I have also done the treatment but after treatment acne occurs again. I also have constipation problem. Please provide a solution.
I am suffering to pimple on my face from half an years & also black spot problem sir please. Give any advice.
I am kunal and my age is 17. In my kindergarten I had a glowing and fair skin but as I grew older my skin is turning dull and more dull. Please prescribe me some necessary medicines, tablets and creams and also tell me the reasons of it. Thanks in advance.
I have white hairs. I apply natural henna powder. and nowadays my hairs are falling and itching in my head. I do not no why? Please suggest me. applying olive oil 2 times per week.please help
From childhood I was overweighted but coming to college I joined gym by which I lose approx 15 kg now for further studies I went to another city by which I was unable to continue gym now I got skin problem, specially on Belle my skin got lose like rubber I can't see a toughness like before and I also want to tell I never had any burner or any medicine to lose weight during gym. I want to know reason for same and what I should eat to get my skin again tough not like it's falling down or rubber.
With the current self-obsession of the need to look good all the time, acne is seen as a major problem by the teenagers and adolescents. It is related to the hormonal changes but also aggravated by food habits. During their active phase, acne causes a lot of pain and burning. There is a constant tendency to pick at them to get rid of the pain and the itching.
They dry over a period of time and leave scars which are not as painful but are esthetically a major concern. For someone with oily skin who are more prone for developing acne, these scar marks could be very traumatic emotionally.
There is good news for these people as cosmetic advancements give multiple options for getting rid of these scars. Read on to know some of the most effective ones.
- Laser: A beam of light is aimed at the scar tissue, which does not affect the surrounding tissue but gets rid of the scar tissue. In addition to acne, laser is used in multiple skin ailments (whiteheads, cysts, blackheads, etc.) There is an intense bacterial presence in the acne, and when the laser beam is aimed at the acne, the bacteria are killed. This also reduces further incidence of acne and amount of sebum produced. The number of sittings required would depend on the severity of acne, and most people would require 2 to 3 sittings for complete removal of the scars.
- Photofacials: The outer layer of the skin (epidermis) is cooled and the inner layer (dermis) is heated. This stimulates the production of collagen and fibrous tissue, which replaces the acne tissue, giving a fresher, youthful look.
In both cases, remember to:
- Avoid use of irritants like perfumes and deodorants in the affected area
- Avoid waxing or shaving for at least 10 days before the procedure
- Avoid exposure to harsh sun for about a week prior to the procedure
- Avoid medicines which increase the risk of bleeding, aspirin for instance
Post treatment: In both treatments, the skin may appear red, swollen, and inflamed for the first day. There also may be a prickly sensation, similar to a sunburn. Cool packs or moist cloths and a good moisturizer can be used to soothe the skin. Avoid makeup until the skin is back to normal appearance. Depending on the type of skin and acne, the appearance will take about weeks to months after the procedure.
- Minimally invasive
- Reduced pain
- Completed in one appointment
- Reduced recovery time
- Can be clubbed with other acne therapy modes
- Good results with reduced recurrence and sebum production
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.