Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vikram
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. VikramYour feedback matters!
I have severe neck pain for more than four months. L used pain killer but I didn't get any solution.
I haven't able to sleep since two days, I had severe headache tried many remedies but didn't works please help me?
I am having sedentary lifestyle, non-vegetarian, mother of 8 years old son, having weight of 86.5 kg. Having h/o PCOS and family h/o HTN and DM. Want to reduce weight to 60 kgs. Kindly provide me a diet chart and other necessary measures.
My wife is house wife having diabeties and knee and back paining offen so what is the remeedy for that and the charges for that let me know the fees required to arrange
I am 56 year old diabetic since about the last 19-20 years. My mother is Diabetic. I have been managing with Tablets and not used insulin as yet. Of late, I could see my PPBS always touching or just crossing 200, although FBS has always been under 110. Honestly, I reduced my intake and spread out my meals and still am not happy with the volume of food intake for breakfast or even Lunch and still PPBS goes high. Advice on remedial steps please Medicines: 10 Minutes before breakfast: Tab. AmaryM 2mg (1) Just before Lunch: Tab. Galvus 50 mg (1) with Tab. Volibo (1) That's all. I do walk 45-50 minutes regularly.
After the season has changed white pimple started to come on my face and they are increasing. My water intake less. I work in a manufacturing company where there is lot of dust and carbon particles. I wash my face with face wash twice daily but it is not reducing. Help me with this?
Hi my periods date was 5 of this month I still did not get. Today is 16. But i am getting white thick discharge and also cramps in lower abdominal like I use to get in my periods i am a married lady kindly advise.
Are you suffering from sleeplessness or disturbed and disrupted sleep? According to Ayurvedic principles, proper sleep, along with a proper diet, and a proper utilization of energy is very important for you to maintain good health. There are several practical Ayurvedic health principles, which can help you sleep better, and boost your body immunity. You can opt to follow these Ayurvedic principles for improving your sleep.
- Maintain a disciplined sleep schedule: You must be very disciplined about your sleep. It has been observed that the mind is stable, dull, and slow from 6pm to 10pm, which is a good time for going to sleep Therefore, try to sleep early, which will enable you to get a good sleep throughout the night, and get up fresh early in the morning next day.
- Mindful eating: You should have an early dinner, between 6:30pm to 7pm. As the sun starts setting, your digestive fire cools down. Hence, by eating a light early meal, your digestion will be improved. This positively impacts your sleep quality as well. Avoid watching television, reading books, or having conversations while you eat. You should concentrate solely on the food you eat and enjoy the various textures, aromas, and flavors of it.
- Oil massage: Oil massage therapy is considered to be very important according to Ayurveda. Oil massages on your feet will help in improving your sleep. There are several nerve endings present in your feet, which get nourished by an oil massage. Massaging relieves stress, makes you feel relaxed, improves your blood circulation, and improves your sleep as a result of all this. You should keep herbal oils with you and get regular foot massages.
- Pranayama: Pranayama is important according to Ayurvedic principles for improving the quality of your sleep. Every day, you should practice a few rounds of alternate nostril breathing known as Nadi Shodhana Pranayama. This is excellent for your mind and helps in calming down your nervous system. As a result, you get a better and deeper sleep.
- Practice self compassion: Ayurveda states that your wellness and health depends largely on a proper balance between the mind, body, and soul. Some people make us feel charged up and positive after talking to them, while some people drain us emotionally and leave us annoyed. You should avoid the negative vibes and stay in a positive environment. Be mindful about who you speak to before going to sleep. It is recommended that you turn off your cell phone, computer, television, and social media activity at least two hours before going to sleep.
Exercise regularly in order to keep fit and physically healthy, as a healthy body leads to a healthy mind. This is essential for an improved sleep. Also avoid consuming caffeine, and any form of stimulant, especially after 3pm. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.