Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. VikramYour feedback matters!
Hi 3 month back delivered baby girl, till now no periods happen, we check pregnancy test thrice its negative.
Sir my friend monika's marriage in December. She want to reduce weight and she take one month fat go medicine but there is no action reflected in her body please give me the suggestion and also name of medicine for reducing weight. She has a also tummy she want the remove her tummy with the help of medicine.
I was diagnosed with ovarian endometrial cyst in my left ovary of size 4*3*3 cm of 18 ml Is it mandatory to go for laparoscopy or it is curable with medicines as well Will I face problem in conceiving in future? Any tips?
How can I gain muscles? I'm 50 kg and what is your opinion on my current weight wrt my height and age?
My mother is a diabetic patient and she hardly go for walking, her diabetic level will always be above to normal range though, she takes good diet chapati and a small quantity of rice each day, and I want to know the diet items which she supposed to eat for her breakfast lunch and dinner, moreover Is high fabric foods is good for diabetic patients? Please help. Diabetic report as on 21st Jan Fasting-161 Post lunch-256.
I am 24 years old girl, having problem of rashes & pimple in face from last one month, please guid me.
Dr my hairs are getting thin and falling rapidly, what should I do to gain them fine again? which drug I should use please suggest me
I am 27 year old female, I have hair problem since two, three years. During pregnancy I had thyroid medicines that time the hai fall was not their but after that it started again, I had problem of urticaria but now its ok, kindly suggest treatment for my hair fall. My hemoglobin and thyroid level is normal.
Now i'm enjoying sex life from last 1 year with my girlfriend. Now my girlfriend's vagina little bit loose compare to beginning. My girlfriend asking me how to tight vagina at home with home remedies please suggest me what should I do?
My wife had a problem, white water discharge from vagina when going toilet. We are planning for a baby. Can this affect pregnancy. Help.
Hi, I am 24 F and my weight is 46 kg and height 5 feet 6 inch and I am under weight, want to gain weight.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I am 30 years old I am suffering with white discharge problem since 3 years, I have taken many antibiotics and vaginal capsules it has aggravated the problem. However if I eat any thing made of wheat, ragi and food cooked with coconut oil and ghee will subside the discharge. I am not supposed to eat bakery foods and fried and oily food it will increase. I want and checked my blood sugar it is 134 after breakfast. Will the discharge causes because of diabetes.
Hello doctor I am almost 17 and suffering from hair loss. I can see my hairline line reducing. I have shifted 1 and half years ago from town to a city. My grandfather is bald and my father's reduced hair line could be noticed. Please help.
I am 35 years old, I have backache from last 2 year and I have use rolosol cream for pain relief, please suggest me about my problem.
Chest Pain because of hypertension and anxiety. Because of this anxiety issue I have developed stammering and stuttering problems.
A dairy free diet has many implications. While it is considered as a healthy option by many, it also means that you are cutting off a supply of calcium and even some amount of protein. Calcium, as we all know, is the life giving force for your bones and joints.
So how can you get your dose of calcium without dairy products? Here's a quick list!
- Beans: Get your fill of calcium with the protein and calcium rich chickpea. Other brown, black and white beans also have plenty of natural calcium sealed in each bean, which can be ingested on a daily basis. Legumes or smaller beans can also be used for your daily calcium fix. You can cook the legumes like an Indian dal and have it with a serving of rice, or make a yummy hummus with plenty of chickpeas and a touch of garlic. Toss beans soaked overnight in a salad bowl to enjoy calcium for lunch too!
- Fish: Salmon and sardines are known to be excellent and healthy sources of lean protein as well as Omega three fatty acids, which keeps the heart healthy above all else. But did you also know that fish contains plenty of natural calcium which can help your bones and joints too? So stock up on fish and enjoy as often as you can. Plus, salmon and sardines also give you a good dose of Vitamin D.
- Dry Fruits: Dry fruits like figs and almonds are packed with calcium among various other nutrients and minerals, which makes it ideal for a snack as well. Munch on these to get a constant dose of calcium even when you are on the go, or busy at work.
- Greens vegetables: If you thought green vegetables were only a good source of iron and magnesium, you may have to think again. Greens like bok choy are filled with essential nutrients including a good amount of calcium, vitamin A and C. Kale, turnip greens, seaweed and black eyed peas also make it to the list of calcium rich greens.
- Citrus fruits: Get plenty of calcium by starting your day with a glass of orange juice, blended to perfection with carrots as well. Use lemons in your salad and eat all the citrus fruits you can get your hands on. These are all excellent sources of calcium.
- Sesame Seeds: These seeds are rich in calcium and can also keep cancer at bay when taken regularly.
- Fox Nuts (Makhane): Fox nuts are rich in protein and calcium. Roasted fox nuts are a great snack also. Pack your diet with all the food groups for a balanced diet that will lead to a healthy lifestyle.
Other than consuming these foods, get a full body check up done to know how healthy you are.