Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Vikas GiriYour feedback matters!
I am 27 years old man. I have a problem in my leg. My pcl is injured during an accident before a week. My knee is swelling and even I can not walk properly. So kindly suggest me the procedures for healing and also for the operation process. I have gone through medical treatment. doctor suggested me to heal the swelling first then after Only the operation process. I have gone through physical therapy and my swelling has gone little bit better. So can I start my rehabilitation process further or not? What is the time duration for rehab? Do my pcl be same as before after reconstruction or not? Do I have to take some medicine?
I am 23 years old male. My hair is curly and dry. How to get silky hair. What I must do to get rid of dryness.
Respected sir, here I am going to mention about my major problem about my health. Sir I am 22years old now. My weight is 50kg. It seems to be less. Sir from the earlier stage I have been teased for my thin body. It is true that l am thin and under weighted. My friends asks me to eat more foods, some suggest to join gym. Sir it is not possible for me to take much of food at a time as they suggested. One of my uncle advised me to take" becosules" capsule regularly. I am confused thinking what to do or what not to? Sir please help me regarding my problem. Which food is affective for me please mention here. Thank you sir. Waiting for your precious advice.
Sir muje stomach mei pain rehta hai or thk se fresh nhi ho pata hu bht c davaiya le chuka pr koi labh ni hua sir koi solution btaye.
I am 22 years old I have severe stomach pain since for 2 months. I had went to hospital also at that time it will be better again after 1 week same repeats. So, what should I do?
My front two teeth are not in shape they got chipped from bottom a little bit four years ago when I was playing and fell. They look kinda asymmetric I want them in shape suggest me a long-term solution without cons Thanks.
I continuously feel weakness and get tired easily on doing heavy exercises. Please suggest me something so that I can feel better.
My age is 26 year and I have been suffering from chicken pox. My question is" is the marks on skin be permanent and what is the solution to remove marks in the future.
Sir, I am 22 years old male. I am suffering from arthritis for last year. Every joints of my body is painful. Even I am feeling problems while walking and sleeping. I am to worried about it. Please sir give me the right suggestion to get cure from it.
A cup of coffee or tea is not just enough to keep you alert throughout the day. They might be good for an early morning kick off. But you need a lot more in your diet to increase your concentration power.
Here’s a list of food items that work wonders in gifting you a focused mind:
- Coconut Oil: When it comes to your brain, coconut oil full of benefits, too. Coconut oil works as a natural anti-inflammatory, suppressing cells responsible for inflammation. It can help with memory loss as you age and destroy bad bacteria that hangs out in your gut.
- Dark Chocolate: It has been found that dark chocolate boosts the production of serotonin and endorphin. These are essential for increasing concentration. Dark chocolates are also useful antioxidants and are rich in vitamins, and minerals, including potassium and copper. It is believed by many that regular intake of cocoa improves the blood supply to the brain and thus increases concentration power.
- Blueberries: Are you fond of the tasty blueberries? There’s good news for you then. Blueberries are not just good for taste, they are memory boosters. According to a study published in 2010 in the Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, it has been found that people, who drank blueberry juice daily for two months, ended up having improved memory and concentration power.
- Egg Yolks: Yolks contain large amounts of choline, which helps in fetal brain development for pregnant women. It also breaks down bethane, a chemical that produces hormones related to happiness. That’s right, eggs can make you happy! If you’ve kept away from eating eggs whole because of cholesterol concerns, there’s good news. Studies show that eating eggs had no effect on the cholesterol levels of healthy adults and might, in fact, help raise good cholesterol levels.
- Walnuts: It turns out that eating walnuts can keep you from going nuts. Just munching on a few walnuts a day can improve your cognitive health. Their high levels of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals also improve mental alertness. The vitamin E in the nuts can also help ward off Alzheimer’s.
- Salmon: Believe it or not, but salmon improves your memory and concentration to a great extent. It contains omega-3 fatty acids, which is needed for rebuilding brain cells. Omega-3 is also good for enhancing the synapses in the brain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.