Lybrate.com has top trusted Ophthalmologists from across India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Vijayanthi DeodharYour feedback matters!
I have a headache for several days continuously it also causes the eyes vision problem that means its makes my eyes vision very poor, so please what I do, you help me.
Sir I always feel pain and tied in my eyes. Some days I feel problem to see continue t. V. And with eye pain I feel pain on both of my upper eye side.
From couple of days my right eye automatically started paining me. Its starts sometimes and even in while m in sleep. I sleep late at night 1-2 am daily. It seems that my nerve after my eye is paining. If I touch my eyebrow I can feel pain there also. Now what to do? Is there any medicine. Exercise. Therapy. For this. Suggest me. Please provide info in brief.
When I study or show movie then pain become in my eye and head. how I hold this as soon as possible? please solve my this problem
What is the meaning of fribosis? I have read articles and site online but I can't understand in easy way and proper what it is! Please mail me and explain in easy language hindi preferable. I am waiting sir / mem.
I have frequent eye allergies. My doctor suggested FML eye drops. I have used them. Any other eye drops that would work.
My question isWhen I drink alcohol, my skin and eyes turn red and starts itching, can you please suggest any medicine.
I have red eyes and feeling jealousy in my eyes because of this I can't sleep properly its very bad for my eyes.
My eyes are red and have problem to see properly. Doctors say that it is energy from air, dust and sun light so what should I do ?
My mother has recently caught up with cataract in both her eyes. She is facing problems in vision. She doesn't have any pain though but she says that she is facing difficulty in reading and seeing things. She had visited Mumbai a few months back and our family doctor had told her to get the operation done and at that time she wasn't facing such problems like these days, so when she had told the doc that she would do it in may this year, he said OK but suggested her to do it as soon as possible. Now, since mom has been facing some vision problem since many days, is there any eye drops or any medicine by which her vision can be clear and better from before? She says she didn't know that it would start effecting her so soon. I don't know whether she has allergies. But I would like to add that she has diabetes since long time and even thyroid. Kindly provide a temporary medicine for her good vision.
Is there any danger in postponing the cataract operation. Please tell me what may happen to eyes. Thank you.
I have eye pain and head pain slightly two day onwards what can I do for that gives solution for this problem.
Are there any disadvantages of ICL surgery for eyes in long run? and Is the surgery permanent or lens have to be replaced after few years?
Having ache at half part of head over one eye. Got eye checkup and that shows no eye sight issue. What should I do in this case.
Did you know that your vision is responsible for around 80% of you sensory input? your eyes are among the most delicate organs in your body. Long work hours in front of the computer and long study hours results in tired and sometimes irritating eye conditions. But help isn't too far. Before you head to the doctor, you can head to your kitchen to look for solutions. There are several home remedies that you can try to not only improve your eyesight but also get rid of glasses and rebuild your vision! here's how you can do it:
1. Exercise: Just like any other body part, your eyes need exercise too. Blinking your eyes rapidly for 5 seconds helps moisturize it. Similarly, cupping your eyes with you palms for 4-5 minutes triggers acupuncture points that helps the eye to relax. There are specific exercises to reduce eye strain, improve blurred vision and enhance reading. Do these as per the specific problem you are facing.
2. Take a break: Follow the 10-10-10 rule when you are on the computer for extended hours. For every half hour of work, take a 10 min break to look at something n a distance at least 10 feet away for 10 seconds. These becomes tricky if you are studying or working in a fast paced environment and easily forget to take breaks. Set alarms that help you know the time so that you can actively plan your breaks. To enhance break time, try to look at greenery during your 10 sec break which helps the eyes relax better. Splash your eyes with cold water to give them a fresh feel.
3. Yoga: Yoga and meditation relaxes your body and mind. It is also a great way to relax your eyes as you get to close them and give them rest. When you close your eyes, you shut out a big chunk of sensory inputs helping your body go from an active reaction mode to a passive action mode.
4. Eat for your eyes: Make sure you add your weekly quota of vision enhancing food in you diet. Carrots which are rich in beta-carotene and vitamin a are great for the eyes. Similarly grapes and blueberries work great to improve your night vision. Green leafy veggies, garlic, shallots, eggs and onion all contribute in keeping your eyes healthy and strong. Cold water fish rich in DHA is an another great food that helps reduce dry eyes and muscular degeneration.
5. Change your lifestyle: Other than exercise and proper nutrients, you need to ensure you get a shut eye for six to eight hours every day to let your eyes fully rest and rejuvenate. As always drink 6 - 8 glasses of water. And don't forget to get regular eye check ups especially if you are a diabetic or have other health conditions that adversely affect your eyes.