Lybrate.com has top trusted ENT Specialists from across India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay ShindeYour feedback matters!
I feel lot of dizziness and headache due to cold and they're is a pain in the right abdomen. What should i do to get rid of all this?
Hi, I am 30 years old. I was an alcoholic (weekly 4 days drink for 3 years) and I have high blood pressure. I have consulted a psycartist for alcohol withdrawal (used withdrawal symptoms tablet for one week) and it's been months now. I used to have tab for high bp morning and evening Amlong 5 mg daily. I am getting dizziness while driving, after using restroom, while taking bath. Etc. I am 124 kg weight. I am trying to reduce weight, still I want to get rid of the dizziness or anxiety, which is disturbing my life pls help. Is the tablet getting me into dizziness, or High bp or alcohol withdrawal? Can I take Himalaya 52, for liver functioning properly? It might bad because of drinks right. Please advice. Thanks Vinay.
Throat infections can affect anyone. Your throat will feel swollen and sore and swallowing may become difficult. The flu and common cold flu virus can cause infections along with allergies, bacterial infections, breathing polluted air or smoking.
Conventional treatment only suppresses the symptoms; it also has side effects. Homeopathy focuses on rooting out the disease from within, instead of just concentrating on suppressing on the symptoms. All the homeopathic remedies gradually treat and cure your disease and have no side effects whatsoever.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is the best homeopathic remedy for throat infections. Belladonna is also good for Tonsillitis (swollen and red tonsils with white patches inside your throat) and difficulties in swallowing.
- Hepar Sulph: If you have a splinter-like sensation in your throat along with soreness, Hepar Sulph can be very beneficial in treating the symptoms.
- Phosphorus: Phosphorus is the best medicine for "clergyman's throat" (agitated tickling in your larynx when you speak).
- Lachesis: Difficulty in swallowing fluids when you have a sore throat is best treated with Lachesis. Chronic tonsillitis is also treated with Lachesis.
- Ignatia: If you feel like you have a lump in your throat and you cannot gulp food easily, Ignatia can work well.
- Bryonia: Bryonia is used to treat dry cough along with a sore throat.
- Drosera: Spasmodic, dry coughs with a sore throat are best treated with Drosera.
- Merc Sol: Red, swollen and sore throats are treated with Merc Sol. Throat problems that worsen with weather changes can be taken care of with this medicine.
- Arsenicum Album: If your common cold also gives you a sore throat, then you can opt for Arsenicum Album. This medicine is also useful if you have watery and thin nasal discharge.
- Aconite: Burning and a painful sore throat induced by common cold and sneezing are treated well with Aconite.
- Causticum: Sometimes your throat can get sore from shouting or if you talk loudly at a stretch. In such a situation, Causticum can prove to be beneficial.
- Argentum Metallicum: If your throat is sore and feels raw and worse after straining your voice, then Argentum Metallicum is helpful.
- Chamomilla: Chamomilla is mostly prescribed to children with sore throats and mucus formations in their chests.
- Baryta Carbonica: Enlarged tonsils, painful and sore throats in children are best treated with Baryta Carbonica.
I am suffering from cervical vertigo, I can feel things spinning around me, difficulty in concentrating. Although it is just initial stage. But vertigo is severe. Kindly suggest me herbal or ayurvedic medications to treat cervical vertigo. I have to do computer desk job. Have long siting hours.
Even after taking thyronorm 25 mg I can still feel little swelling in my throat, hope goiter isn't forming n how to bring little swelling n pressure in my throat down, it's irritating as if someone tied a robe around my neck. My tsh =4.5.
I have sinus problem in my nose. It's hurting me la lot and I can't breath properly I can't sleep well give me a solutions to back normal to my life.
What is the best way to cure sinusitis using home remedies, in the easiest way. Will be happy by prompt reply.
I have a pain on my neck. When head turns to right side. And have throat pain. What should I do? Please help me.
M not able to eat anything. I am having throat pain. And fever. everything m eating is bitter. Help me out.
My mom have tightening sensation in throat always and need to clear it frequently she has no pain and no difficulty in swallowing and no hoarseness in voice but suddenly she couldn't make the ulu sound .what may be the cause!
Whenever I am eating something, it starts paining badly in my throat. I am facing this problem from the past 4 days. What should I do?
I have been to a water park (Aqua magical) and there due to feirce rides a bit of water got in through my nose into my body, I now have shallow breathing (I. E I can't breathe deep) and I feel a bit uneasy Should I be concerned please help ASAP.
It is more common under age 10 and over age 50. Caused by cold and dry weather high altitudes blunt trauma allergic rhinitis chemical irritants pregnancy vascular disorders vitamin c and k deficiency
Bleeding vessels may be closed using heat electric current or silver nitrate sticks, nasal packing by cotton and gauze, ligation, nasal surgery, removing the foreign body, reducing the amount of blood thinners or aspirin.