Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay S. ParbataniYour feedback matters!
My eyes are paining because of reddish colour. And I have pain in my knees too. WhaT should I do to cure this.
I got my eyes checked up yesterday. And result are: right eye = Sph. -1.5, Cyl. -3.0 Axis 15 degree, And left eye= Sph. -1.5, Cyl. -2.0 Axis 180 degree. Is it serous matter or not. And how should I care?
Its so embarrassing to say that I m very addicted to sex. If I see any girl. The dirty thoughts came into my mind like pressing boobs, fucking, licking. Its so embarrassing. How to get rid of these.
Sir I got a problem in my eyes when I use laptop or mobile my eyes get water I can't understand what is the issue actually I am facing this problem from last 2-3 years and doctor suggested me to wear eye glasses but now days am again getting this problem kindly help me out doctor.
My grandma she is 65 years old she have diabetes she take tablets it's not use and she have some eye problems like short sight .
What could be the causes of dark circles under my eyes. I do not drink I do not smoke I am vegetarian I do sleep for 7 hours regularly. I do not have specs. No number. Fine eyes. Can you help?
My 5-year-old daughter has asthma. What is the effect of using an asthma preventer long-term? I heard that using it for years might cause bone shrinkage. Is it true? Are there any vitamins or supplements to help vision?
Hi doctor, I have weak eyes. Its all started when I was 15 years old. I think its heredity because my father also have specs from childhood. I don't like wearing specs so I shift to contact lenses but I can use that also for 8 hrs only after that I have to use specs. I want to become ips officer so I need to have sharp eyes. My eye number is -2.25.i am very young still I have to face problem. I have 4 years only after that I have to give exam for ips officer in this 4 years I have to cure my eyes. I don't want to go for eye operation its expensive for me and after 40 everyone says nearsightedness comes I don't want that. So can you tell me any natural and fast way to cure my eyes only 4 years I have? Thank u.waiting for your reply.
I have more cylindrical power in my eyes .How I can reduce or constant .How I can enhance my power anaturalway .I used glass and power is -5.
I am suffering from hyper panic disorders from 6 years. I can't live without medicine even 1 day. Almost everyday I face panic attack. My heartbeat racing too fast, shaking body inside, sweating, cold flash during panic attack. Its really too painful. I checked up too many doctors, doctor gave me medicine but after taking 1, 2 month of medicine slowly same problems start. Many times I get side effect. Then I slept almost 24hours, even I can't ate. Now I also get a new big problem when I move my eyes I get a extreme facial shock over whole face and into head. And 3 times I suffered sleeping paralysis at morning time. I have also hyper depression, frustration, I can't go anywhere without medicine and mother. Is this problem can be cured fully for lifetime? I want to live. Please doctor help me. I want to cure fully please.
Heavy feeling in eyes from past 3-4 days. What should I do? No itching but burning sensation is there.
Glaucoma: An Overview
This disease can be developed or inherited; it usually refers to the accumulation of fluid inside a person's eyes leading to excessive pressure on his or her optic nerve.
How to Diagnose the Symptoms of Glaucoma:
- A Fundamental Eye Examination: An experienced eye doctor will check the dilated pupils of your eyes so as to take a closer look at the optic nerve that further discerns the stage of glaucoma a patient is in. Doctors tend to keep track on the sequential progression of glaucoma and its specific mode of treatment through pictures of the optic nerve taken during an examination.
- Tonometry may also be performed: Signs of Glaucoma may be spotted through the procedure called tonometry where the doctor will test a person's eye pressure and so on so forth. A visual field test might also be conducted to check if the patient can see things at the periphery of his line of vision.
Symptoms that will help a doctor identify this condition in people:
- A loss of peripheral vision is experienced in the early stages of glaucoma.
- A person may see halos when in the presence of bright lights.
- Your eyes could turn red.
- Hazy or blurry vision is a problem faced by young children affected with glaucoma.
- Glaucoma could be accompanied by headaches and eye pain.
- An affected person might repeatedly feel nauseous.
Ways to Treat Glaucoma:
- Microsurgery can effectively treat Glaucoma: Microsurgery can be performed in various ways. There is one way in which a channel is made to pump out the fluid creating extra pressure on the optic nerve. This method is referred to as trabeculectomy.
- Eye Drops: Eye drops can relieve you from painful glaucoma. They are known to control the formation of excess fluid in a person's eye. In some cases, they can induce the accumulating fluid to flow out of the patient's eyes.
- Laser Treatment: Laser surgeries can be undertaken to get rid of glaucoma. Laser can help in moving out fluid from the eyes of the affected person. It successfully hinders fluid blockage as well. There are different kinds of laser treatments available to cure glaucoma.