Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay Ramchandra KaleYour feedback matters!
I had lots of pimples in the past, now I have a lots of scares, what should I have to do to avoid that?
I feel depressed. just feel like to kill myself. please give me some solution so that I can get rid of this, or else I might die. what the hell is wrong with me. I am unable to control my anger too.
I am suffering from joint pain every day from last 1 year. My both legs always pain daily. My family Dr. told me that I have arthritis. Due to that my full body joint and muscle stiff. Pls advice me medicine.
I have a dull pain in right side of stomach sometimes, my esr is 37. I am having tonsil stones and gas problem. So what is the problem?
Dr. my name is shashikant I am a diabetics patient when I checked my sugar it is above 300 sir please help me to control this I have also started to drink barley water.
Hy I am 23 years old suffering from backache last 5 days. Can you suggest me any precautions or medicine to takr?
I am 30 years old I have skin fungus problem from two years I have used various medicines but problem not cleared totally its repeating again and again please send me solution.
Laughter is a type of response that occurs to you generally when you experience a funny or a pleasant situation. All the doctors also believe in the theory that laughter indeed is the best medicine. Laughing not only helps to cheer you up emotionally by boosting your mood, but also has complementary physical outcomes that are desirable. Here are some interesting and fascinating facts about laughter.
1. You are more likely to laugh around others - According to a medical research, it is a proven fact that laughter is generated by a person rather than a funny situation or a joke that you hear. It is the image of that person in your mind which is funny and everything he/she does or says seems to be funny for you. This is why you will probably laugh among a set of people rather than laughing all by yourself.
2. Fake laughter - A medical research conducted by Professor Scott has readily proven that the human brain has the ability to differentiate between a fake laughter and a real one. So, if you are in a group of people and somebody is trying to laugh forcibly and deliberately, then your brain is able to identify that person easily.
3. Laughter is contagious - As per the famous saying, when you laugh then the whole world laughs with you. It is a true thing and laughter is actually contagious as it tends to regulate a part in your brain when you hear others laughing.
4. Burns calories - Laughter is a good source of a physical workout as well as it burns calories when you laugh out loud. Laughing for around 10 to 15 minutes a day burns about 10 to 40 calories.
5. Leads to healthier relationships - It is a proven fact that laughing together with any individual help to strengthen the emotional bond that you share with that person. People who laugh together usually are able to trust each other more and their relationship lasts for a longer period.
6. Mood and Energy booster - Laughter is an instant booster if you are emotionally wrecked or suffering from a bad mood. It helps to cheer you up and make you feel good and confident about yourself. Additionally, it also helps to boost the energy levels if you are low on energy.
I have taken regesterone 5mg for five days and my period started on 30 may & finished on 2nd june should I take contraceptive pill now and which contraceptive pill is safe & how should I take that pill. Kindly please suggest.
I am 46 Tears old and I Have sleep disorder for the last 02 Years. It takes at least 03 Hrs to get sleep when I go to bed and doesn't get sleep if woke up in the middle.
Did you know your body is constantly burning calories, even when you're not working out? And that watching television can actually lower your metabolism?
The body converts fat into energy, to fuel its functions and the calories stored in the body provide us with this energy. The level of fat-burning depends upon the type of activity being done. You burn more calories running around than just working at a desk, like taking stairs instead of lift, walking while taking on phone.
Nonetheless, the body is like a machine which needs an inexhaustible source of energy to run. So even when you’re at rest, you’re still burning calories.
So don't be lazy bumps. Even if you have a desk job or watching tv. Get up at frequent intervals for water break. Gear up. Keep your metabolism going.