Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay PanchanadikarYour feedback matters!
My mom and dad both have muscle pain in calf, they are of the age 50, 55. Can you plase justify me the causes and what precautions I can suggest them. Please inform me you can prescribed me medicine also with small exercises
The pain is not in the shoulder joint. But at the upper arm and the pain is only when the hand is moved back or twisted.
My wife ,35, had a c-section delivery 5 months back. She has been completing of sinking heart for more than two months now. We consulted cardiologist about a month back who advised her to undergo ECHO and ECG. Both tests were normal therefore, no medicine was prescribed. However, there is no improvement still. She feels that her heart is going to sink (tingling sensation without any pain ). It happens irregularly (could be 2 to 3 times in a day for 3 to 5 seconds or at times not even once a day). No darkness before eyes but she feels shortness of breathing while taking stairs. She also feels pain in her elbows, middle finger of left hand and her right feet occasionally. Kindly advise. Thank you in advance!
I am male 30 year I have continuous headache from last few days even I have shoulder pain too. What you say what it can be ?
I am having knee pain since 2 months. Am 40, and I weigh about 80 kg. Is it common to all women of my age?
I am a teacher giving home tuitions as well as teaching in class. My right arm (biceps) pains when I woke up daily in the morning after 3 to 4 hours it is ok. This happens on a daily basis should I go to physician or neurologist?
What precaution should I take in soft tissue injury. I have soft tissue injury in my left knee. What precaution should I take?
I have knock knee problem and I want to join Indian Army so what should we do to remove this problem pls give me some suggestions.
Is there any permanent solution for cervical spondylitis I'm having lot of pain in my neck it burns actually X ray shows gap between bones doctors suggested to go for MRI cervical spine but I dint do please suggest.
Top tips on how to move well and stay well, to prevent back pain:
1. Make sure you're lifting correctly: from groceries through to lifting goods at work, stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, and bend at the hips and knees. Grip the load firmly and hold it close to your body, tightening your stomach muscles and using the strong muscles of your legs to lift. Always keep your back as straight as possible, and gently breathe out. Avoid twisting - turn by using your feet, not your back.
2. Focus on your standing posture: think tall - chest lifted, shoulders relaxed, chin tucked in and head level. Your posture should be stable, balanced and relaxed when sitting, walking or standing.
3. Don't stay seated for too long: ideally, don't stay seated for more than 20 minutes. Even if you're at work, stand up, stretch and walk around. The right back support will also help. Ensure your workstation and computer are correctly positioned.
4. Driving: good support from your car seat will prevent back pain. Adjust your seat to sit comfortably - and make sure you take regular breaks on long journeys. If you need lower back support, use a lumbar roll or a rolled-up towel.
5. Sleep support is key: your mattress should be firm enough to support your natural shape.
6. Exercise to keep your back strong: stay in shape - healthy body weight is less strain on your back. Your physiotherapist can show you how to keep your back flexible and strong with correct back and abdominal exercises.
If your back hurts, don't ignore the pain. Physiotherapists are trained to correctly assess the problem and provide safe effective treatment. For rapid recovery, see your physiotherapist early.