Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vijay Nawale
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay NawaleYour feedback matters!
When it comes to the brain, simple yet easy to make juices can make a lot of difference. These juices not only improve your memory, but are of great help to the cognitive functions as well. While green tea is a known component of increased brain function, there are other drinks too, which can charge your brain over the long term if consumed daily:
- Beet juice: Apart from being a nutritional powerhouse, beet juice is a great source of nitric acid. The latter helps with blood flow in the body. A smooth blood flow, on the other hand, helps the brain in functioning properly. A study has found that people who consume beet juice have an increased circulation in the white matter resulting from an increased brain activity. This juice is sweet in taste and can be consumed every alternate day.
- Berry Smoothies: Acai is a fruit which has a South African origin and hits the top of the list when it comes to brain assisting food. It increases the flow of the blood and dilates the blood vessels. However, this is extremely expensive. Berries also have a similar effect on the brain, but they are less powerful in nature. What can be done is to mix a little ingredient of Acai in frozen berries juice and drink the same every day. Frozen berries retain the freshness and the nutritional benefits. This drink will improvise your brain and increase blood flow in the body.
- Pomegranate juice: Pomegranate is a great antioxidant and it very aptly limits the free radicals from damaging the brain cells. Antioxidants are also credited with increased blood flow and protection of the heart. A healthy cardiovascular system is synonymous to an increased brain function. What is surprising is the fact that Pomegranate has more antioxidant content compared to red wine and green tea. Pomegranate juice can be consumed daily during the morning or afternoon.
- Carrot juice: Carrot is known for its healthy components that are beneficial for the eyes. Recent studies have revealed that they are great for the brain too. Like other colored vegetables, they are a great source of antioxidant and have a high content of beta-carotene. Carrot juice can reduce the inflammation of the brain cells and improve memory. Carrot juice is not at all bitter and the same can be consumed every alternate day after your meal.
- Cocoa: A Harvard study revealed that two cups of cocoa on a daily basis greatly helps a person in improving memory. Cocoa contains flavanols that keep the blood pressure normal and relaxes the blood vessel linings. Cocoa is also known to be a great antioxidant agent that limits the free radical to affect the brain cells. Cocoa should not be overloaded with sugar and should be consumed hot before starting your day.
My wt is 67 kg and my height is 5.2". I am obese person can this lead problem in conception or pregnancy.
Im 21 years old. I had unprotected sex just after 2 days when my periods got over. I took an ipill as well. Now after 7 days of taking that pill. Im noticing spotting (blood spotting. What is the reason for it?
Dear Sir, madam Meri wife 7 months se pregnant he or abhi uske boobs me se safed gade pani jesa kuch nikal raha he ye kya he koi problem to nahi he pls help me sir.
I am 21 years old female I have do first time intimate with my bf nd he used protection after using protection my periods not come nd it was already late 10-12 days nd I checked 3 times pregnancy test by the hlp of prega news pregnancy test kit and result was negative so my question is that why my periods not come and now what can I do for my periods come faster.
I am having chest pain from last one week. On my left breast nipple there was red color dark blood color with extreme pain. Now nothing is there but still I am having pain. My eosinophil is 9.
Spitting up, refusing to try new foods and occasionally turning up their noses at feeding times, is normal but consistently refusing food and water, vomiting and allergies may indicate an underlying medical condition that requires attention. Common feeding problems that affect infants include sucking, prolonged chewing without swallowing, holding food in their mouth and grabbing food. Infants who are unable to close their mouths in order to keep food inside may also be said to be suffering from feeding problems.
Feeding problems could be triggered by medical conditions like a cleft palate, premature birth, respiratory problems, low birth weight etc. or by non-medical reasons such as the child’s feeling of being unloved or stressed. Symptoms of feeding problems vary from infant to infant. However, some of the common symptoms exhibited are:
Problems with chewing
Refusing to eat foods or drink liquids
Long feeding times
Coughing or gagging while feeding
Difficulty with breast or bottle feeding
Nasal stuffiness while eating
Recurring respiratory infections
Vomiting or excessive spitting up of food
Arching the back while feeding
Disinterest in feeding
Though feeding problems are minor in most cases, it is important to consult a doctor if this behaviour continues over a period of time. This is because the child may be suffering from an underlying medical condition or could be at an increased risk of suffering from dehydration, aspiration and lung problems. It could also lead to delayed physical and mental development, speech problems and cognitive issues.
Feeding problems are addressed in many different ways. The first step to dealing with feeding problems is to change the texture and temperature of food being given to the baby. In addition, try changing the posture of the baby while feeding.
In some cases, mouth exercises may be needed to strengthen the mouth muscles. Chewing exercises and tongue movement may also help reduce feeding problems.
Encourage your infant to try different types of food by including different textures in their daily meals. Alternating food textures and liquids can make it easier for the infant to swallow the food. Do not force your child to eat in a hurry but let him or her take their own time.
In cases where the infant is not gaining weight, the doctor may suggest nutritional changes and a specific diet to help gain weight. In emergency cases, hospitalisation may also be required and your baby may be given a feeding tube to ensure he or she receives adequate nutrition.
we blessed a baby girl on November 26th, 2013 in CMC hospital Vellore. After delivery the same day night I got affected with rheumatology and from there onwards am continuously taking medicines. Fol -5, Zempred and HCQS tablets. Today I have confirmed am conceiving by doing Pregtest. Kindly suggest can I continue my pregnancy or not. If continuing by taking the above medicines is that will affect the baby growth? Kindly help me in this.
1. Protein: lean meats, chicken, seafood, legumes, eggs and dairy products
2. Omega fatty acids: tuna, salmon and sardines and for vegetarians please supplement yourselves with omega fatty acids
3. Iron & vitamin c: legume, red meat, citrus fruits, capsicum
4. Nuts: for essential fatty acids
5. Beta carotene: carrot, watermelon, tomatoes.
6. Vitamin d: cheese, beef, mushrooms and plenty of sunlight.
Beauty is surely from within. Don't look for quick fixes look for long term solutions.
Eat healthy! stay healthy!