Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay JagadaleYour feedback matters!
Is there any shampoo or oil by which I can stop my hair fall as well as shampoo? Is there any solution by which my hair will get stable with a one hair style. I want my skin to get little bit fair and remove dark spots on my face can you please suggest me any cream?
M having acne problem. M not able to decide which facewash I shall use and which cream I should consider. My skin is not that oily. Does masturbation causes pimples.
I am frequently going on site visit I want sun protection naturally as easy as possible. I take daily 5 to 6 times face wash also but when on site continuously for about 6-7 hours. Please help.
My age 40, Im suffering from skin problem on testicles. Pimples like boils on both sides. It is also itching in the nights and the number of boils are increasing. Please suggest me the treatment as Im much worried. I dont prefer to go for any sort of surgery for this.
My age is 26 year and I have been suffering from chicken pox. My question is" is the marks on skin be permanent and what is the solution to remove marks in the future.
I am 36 years old women and my skin is oily and have acne and open pores, kindly suggest the name of vitamin c table or powder which I can use for making acne serum.
I got less marks in my exams. I am feeling very much depressed. My friends got more marks than me. Sir please tell me how to get more marks.
Pichle 3 year s hm apne hath ko touch krte h ya face ko koi slap kr de hmko tho wo area m sujan aa jati hai or 10 mint bd thik ho jata h please help me.
My skin has become vry dull n dark with pimples n dark spots what shud I do I feel vry depressed due to this Area near lip corner is also vry dark please suggest some effective solution.
I have smoking habit. My face and lips became dark. I am getting out of this habit and my skin is became dark, so please suggest me.
From the last two month I am suffering from pain in my rectum, I am finding it difficult to sit for more than 30 minutes at a time. I have been advised Sitcom Ointment and repeated sitting in hot water tub and Isagbol with milk at night. I am 57 years of age male. Kindly advise line of treatment is OK or I need some change.
Dear sir/ madam, I want to become fair, for that what type of food shall I take or is there any ayurvedic plants for light skin.
My skin is tanned, I want to know about the natural ways to get fair and glowing skin. Nd what is d ideal spf of sunscreen for 25 age male?
I am 30 years old. 3 years before I got white/yellowish patch on area under right eye. I consulted with skin specialist. He said that you have high cholesterol tendency (and as I know it is a heredity in my house. My father and uncles also have high cholesterol detected). He did a small laser treatment and removed material inside that patch and said that after few months this patch will go. But I still have patch under my right eye. As I am having dark circles too, that patch looks very odd. My cholesterol level is normal now. Please suggest treatment for this.
I like to swim very much, but have stopped because my skin get tanned badly. I want to start again, what would you suggest to avoid or minimize chlorine attack on skin as well hair?
Hi, My age 31, single. I am having dark patches on my skin that too in both the legs and both the hands. Now I am about to marry this year so worrying about this. Please advice me what should I do to get rid off this ?
Appearance of dark circles is a sign of you going through stress or due to certain lifestyle habits. Choices like poor sleep or simply ageing can also be the possible reasons. There are a few procedures which will help you to get rid of these irritating dark circles. Read on more to find out all about them.
- IPL for dark circles: IPL or Intense Pulse Light therapy is an effective way of removing dark circles. This is recommended by the physician when blood vessels appear as blue or dark purple underneath the eyes. IPL deals with vascular pigmentation issues treating which, make the dark circles under your eyes disappear.
- Skin resurfacing; Chemical peeling or laser resurfacing helps in reducing dark circles by improving the rate of collagen production as well as decreasing pigmentation problems. They also help to improve your overall skin quality.
- Fat Injections: In this procedure, fat is grafted from another area of the body and via injection, is inserted in the tear troughs in order to treat dark circles. Fat injections are used generally when dark circles are caused due to tissue and fat loss in the upper cheeks or under the eyes.
- Treatment with Hyaluronic acid: Treatment with hyaluronic acid in which the chemical is inserted through injection into the tear troughs or upper cheek area is temporary as the chemical is absorbed by the body in a few months.
- Cheek lift: Lifting the cheeks surgically can permanently correct the problem of dark circles which are caused due to the drooping of cheeks, usually due to facial ageing.
- Surgery for eyelids: Blepharoplasty also known as eyelid surgery is the most recommended and effective way of eradicating dark circles. It is also a permanent solution for getting rid of dark circles. Multiple approaches exist to perform lower eyelid surgery. The results can be achieved after undergoing one or a combination of a few procedures such as placement of tear trough implants and the repositioning, addition, partial or complete removal of fat existing underneath your eyes.