Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. VijayYour feedback matters!
I'm 22 years old. I had meet with N accident 8 months back and had many stitches on my face like under eye, nose,lip etc. What should I do remove these scar marks.
I am 23 years old, height is 5 feet 3 inch 43 weight. I do not have any disease but only pimples problem on my face. I do not eat junk foods oily food aur heavy foods than also from 2 years i'm fade up of from this problem. First it comes on face with smaller size with skinish colour and after that it becomes big with reddish color and ends with dry and black spots on my face. I use many face wash soaps and homeopathic medicines but than also no effect so at present I stop everything medicines also because its a rural area and doctors did not take disease seriously so I stop. please its my humble request to provide me a better guidance and medicines its my request please give me proper answer its a serious matter please iam waiting.
I have black heads on my face. I have used bleaching fairness creams for last 4 months but I did not get any result. What should I do.
Am 21 years old female. My lips are becoming so dark and dry now a days. I stopped using all cosmetics. But it is not returning to normal. What should I do?
My eyes are gone inside. And look dark circles around my eyes because they gone inside. Please suggest something.
Hlo Dr. How to improve my skin tone .how I can get fair skin within 1 month by home remedies. Bcoz aftr 1 month my marriage is there. .pls Dr. suggest something good to me which is 100%resultable.
Moles are the most common form of physical identification proof, but are often unwanted. Moles and freckles are common skin irregularities that make a person consider cosmetic surgery. Moles can be described as non-cancerous skin lesions that develop when dark skin cells are bound together in small clusters. Almost everyone has one or more mole on their body. However, freckles are simply skin discolorations that appear on light skinned people. There are a number of ways in which moles and freckles can be removed.
- Dermabrasion: This is a procedure where a small wheel is run over your skin to remove the top layer. Dermabrasion is performed under anaesthesia and is a very effective way of removing freckles and flat moles.
- Laser Surgery: Laser surgery involves the use of concentrated beams of light to remove the topmost layer of skin. As this top layer is removed, freckles and light, flat moles are also destroyed thus leaving you with a clear complexion. In some cases, multiple sessions may be required to completely remove moles and freckles. Laser surgery is not recommended for large moles or moles that protrude out of the skin.
- Shave excision: This is a surgical procedure that involves cutting off the raised section of a mole with a sharp scalpel. It does not require any sutures, but may not remove the entire mole. This surgery is often suggested in cases where a mole had grown to protrude from the skin but the discolouration itself does not bother the person. There is a very low risk of scarring associated with this procedure but the mole may recur.
- Punch Excision: Small protruding moles can also be removed with a punch excision procedure. Here, a doctor will use a small cutting apparatus in the form of a small, cylindrical punch to twist and remove the entire mole. One of two sutures may be required to close the skin in this area.
- Surgical Excision: This procedure is suggested in cases of large moles. In such cases, the surgeon will remove the entire mole and close the skin with sutures. This procedure may leave a scar behind, but in most cases, this scar is not very prominent.
In rare cases, moles can be malignant and hence it is not recommended to try removing a mole at home. For this reason, you should always a consult a surgeon if a mole appears suddenly appears or begins to look suspicious.