Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vidyasagar GhateYour feedback matters!
Hello sir, My hair are falling for more than a month, and scalp feel like acing. Please tell me what should i do?
I have skin allergy. Red dotes appears at some parts of body with yellowish layer. Every time they come. At the same place. Most probably in back of the head, feet and right hand. And gives itches and water from the mouth of the dotes.
I want to do hair transplant on cleft lip scars. Can any one suggest me which is the best and affordable hair transplant clinic in noida or Delhi NCR. Thanks.
Hi I am 28 years male from Bangalore. I would like to remove my tan on face. Please let me know the best options which will give guarantee results.
I am taking some anti biotic m suffering from TB my medicine name is forecox after taking those medicines I am having rashes and itching on my body. I dnt want to take allergy medicines can you tell me an alternative.
How to control my hair fall and white hair and how to control my leg pain because in winter it created so many problems.
After straightening my hair structure became very thin I am suffering from hair fall tremendously and growth also.
I'm 16 years old male my face has got dark by time please help me to again regain my fairness and also make my cheeks fatty.
Acne usually affects people who fall in the age group of 12-25 but sometimes older people are also affected. It is a disorder which is characterized by small red bumps on the skin or occluded pores in the skin such as blackheads. It can make people conscious of their appearance and result in low self-esteem and anxiety. There are various factors that make the skin prone to acne. Acne occurs when overactive sebaceous glands (glands that produce oil in the skin) produce excess oil and the dead skin cells clog the pores of the hair follicle present in the skin. Inflammation occurs in the clogged hair follicle, resulting in acne.
Skin repairs and rebuilds at night time while you rest, so it makes sense to follow good skin care routine before going to bed every night.
3 most effective bedtime skin care tips that rejuvenate your skin are:
- Use clean pillowcase: Many pathogens and oil may reintroduce to your skin if you use unwashed pillowcase. Thus make it a habit to use a clean pillowcase, preferably made of silk fiber, which keeps you away from the risks of pimples and other skin infections.
- Cleanse and moisturize your skin: Your skin is exposed to kinds of pollutants, allergens, makeup during daytime. So cleanse your skin properly. Then apply vitamin E-based moisturizer to keep your skin hydrated.
- Don't sleep with your phone: Your phone collects many bacteria and other microbes during daytime. Thus it is better to keep your phone away while sleeping to avoid any counter infections.
Hello sir/madam. Greetings. I am 32 year girl. I suffered from Typhoid last month. I Suffered from it two times in 4 months. My ESR level was little bit increased. Now so many problems have been occurred. Sometimes I feel difficulty to get normal breath, my nose totally blocks overnight, hairfall, pimples on face and body both in red tone Etc. Please guide me what I have to do now so I can b healthy again as before. Thanks in advance.
Pityriasis rosea is a medical condition concerning the skin, which when contracted causes a rash. This condition can affect people of any age but it is usually seen to occur in people between the ages of 10 and 35. Pityriasis rosea is usually harmless. Read on more to find out all about the different causes, symptoms, prevention and treatments of pityriasis rosea.
Causes: Experts are unsure about the exact reason for the cause of pityriasis rosea. It is very different from other skin diseases as it is not caused due to an allergic reaction or caused due to fungal or bacterial infections. The rash is not contagious.
- Pityriasis rosea forms a rash which begins with a single, oval or round in shape pink patch which is scaly in nature and consists of a raised border. The size of the patch varies and can vary between 2cm to 10 cm in diameter.
- After a few days of the initial infection, salmon colored patches which vary in size from 1 to 2 cm in diameter appear in clusters in the chest, arms, back and abdominal regions.
- The patches which occur in the back often form vertically in an angular fashion such that its appearance is similar to that of a fir tree.
- The affected regions can cause severe itching in almost half the people who are affected by pityriasis rosea. The rash usually is cured in a span of 6 to 8 weeks but in certain cases it can persist for several months.
Treatment: Pityriasis rosea usually does not require any treatment. It usually goes away in the time span of 6 to 8 weeks. Itching can be subdued by using certain skin lotions and lubricants. If the itching is severe, your doctor might prescribe you certain anti-inflammatory medication. Certain antiviral medications also decrease the duration of the rash if they are taken at the beginning of the infection. In some cases exposure to sunlight also cures the rash very fast, but excess exposure to the sun can also cause sunburn and increase the risk of skin cancer. If the rash persists even after 3 months, it is highly advisable to consult a doctor.