Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. VibhutheYour feedback matters!
I have problem of my skin like when I come outside from house in presence of sunlight my face becomes red and allergy can you please say what to do?
I want to improve my skin colour and can you pls suggest tips or creams for fairness. And also for hair growth.
My face skin has black patches and many black spots and acne n under eye wrinkles. I m 18 years old. Please suggest home remedies ?
Winter. My skin becoming dry so recommend me to have a best cream to use and shouldn't get acne and not to get change of my skin tone. Suggest me a best winter cream.
I am having a black spots on face what are the remedies to remove them please suggest me better solution.
My face has some pimples and marks black and not smooth and not white. Whay do I apply for my face so it glows, reduces pimples and make face smooth and white in color.
Dear sir/mam I have nail scratches in my chick and it's looking very bad and when I was 7 /8 year old me and my sister fight for toys and then she catch my chick and scrap it but this scratches not disappear so what I do please consult me something.
I am 27 year old boy and my. Color is some dard can you tell me. How to get smart and fair skin. Any suggestion for me.
For 3-4 months there has been itching near the area beside the left n right side of the scrotum area. Earlier I thought it was due to the friction between the underwear and the skin that caused rashes, but now the skin in that small area on both sides have turned bluish, and itching still exist. What may be the problem? Can you suggest me some lotion or cream using which I can get rid of it soon.
I have white spots on my face my age is 32 recently I noticed it was improving will you suggest for any treatments.
I loose my 15 kg recently through yoga exercise now the problem is skin of the face is saging please let me know how to come out.
By birth! I don't what's happening with my skin! My skin has two colours! One is light skinny colour and other one is skinny colour! I had not consulted a doctor til now! What should I do?
Oily skin is a result of overactive sebaceous glands that produce excessive oil, thus giving the skin its characteristic greasy look. Oily skin is usually caused by a number of factors, such as stress, food, genetics and hormonal changes in the body. Blackheads, whiteheads and acne are some complications that can result from oily skin.
It is important to take care of oily skin to prevent breakouts. Mentioned below are 8 tips to assist you in your skincare regimen:
- Use warm water to clean your skin: Cleaning your face with warm water opens up the pores and clears the dirt from; thus removing the layer of oil from the face more effectively than cold water.
- Face masks: You may use face mask, such as sandalwood or fuller earth to get rid of the excessive oil on the skin. In addition to removing oil, it also cleans and removes impurities from the skin.
- Limit scrubbing: You should restrict exfoliating your face 2 to 3 times a week as too much exfoliation may result in excessive oil production. Over scrubbing may cause the skin to lose its natural oils and turn dry.
- Use a toner: You may apply toner on the skin regularly for its astringent properties, that help in cooling and soothing the skin. It also reduces pore size, which thus decreases oil production.
- Diet: Diet plays an important role in the health of your skin, so consuming too many oily and fried foods can increase the chances of getting acne and pimples on your skin. Eat more vegetables and fruits to keep your skin healthy.
- Stay hydrated: Drinking water regularly helps in replenishing the lost fluids from your body and it also improves overall body health.
- Use medicated pads: To freshen up your face, use wet tissues or medicated pads to soak up the oil, which shall help in freshening up your face.
- Choose makeup wisely: It is not recommended to use heavy makeup if you have an oily skin. Instead use water based makeup that is light and oily skin friendly.
Related Tip: "Oily Skin and Summers: What Is The Ideal Way To Handle It?"