Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vibha ZutshiYour feedback matters!
I am Dr A.S. Reddy. I am a gynecologist and an infertility specialist. Practicing for more than 30 years and now a professor in gynaecology in medical college. I am a psychologist and a qualified sexual medicine specialist, a certified sexologist the by American college of Sexologist.I am one of the operators in indian doctors who specialize in sexual medicine from Oxford. Lure institute of sexual and medicine is an exclusive sexual medicine clinic at Hyderabad.
At our clinic we do, we manage the sexual problems of man, woman, couples. In the men , the problems we deal with are erection problems are somebody who are not able to do sex for a good length of time , early ejaculation, somebody not able to ejaculate even after good length of time doing sex and a man not having sex desire.in addition to this routine sexual problems, which everybody deals with we specialize in assessment/ counselling of homosexuality and assessing/treating prone erection sexual problems.In woman, the lack of sexual desire and lack of response of woman at sex and woman infertility.
In addition to this things, I am a gynecologist, so in a woman, having laxity of her private parts after delivery we make it tight. A girl, unmarried, lost her virginity by whatever reason we do a recreation of the hymen to make her look like a virgin at the time of marriage. And for couples who are having psychological problems, we do psychological problems, we do psychological counseling and psychological education of the sexual processes.
But sexual problems in couples, without any disease which is of psychological origin we do a course called sex therapy. In our institute, we deal with sexual problems in a pure and professional way. Suppose somebody comes with an erection problem, we test everything. This is a machine for diagnosing erection problems. We test the narrow conduction of the penis, the blood flows into the penis and Doppler study of the penis. This is a machine for diagnosing erection problems. We deal with infertility problems, particularly specializing in male infertility problems. The computed semen analysis machines when automatically we do an exhaust to do semen study of the sample. We do with a valid report. Suppose somebody is not able to produce a sample of semen for whatever reason, they are having an artificial insemination done and are not able to give semen for examination, we use a machine called asterbater. This is helpful in people who are in treatment for infertility and for people who wanted to get a treatment for ejaculation problem.
You can contact me over lybrate or you can visit my private clinic at Hyderabad.
I am 22 years old, I have very irregular periods, also have PCOS. I had unprotected sex with my friend and after that my periods were 1 month late. When they started I got very light brown spotting in 1st week 2 days and then normal periods started after that one week. But its been a month periods have not stopped. I have heavy flow now. I was on pause mf for 8 days 16 tablets but no effect. Ultrasound showed polycystic ovaries and endometrial thickness of 5mm, 10 days before. I have still heavy flow. Is this due to hormonal imbalance? Is there possibility of me being pregnant?
I have itching and itching mark on my private part since last 4 months please suggest me medicine and ointment for relief.
Doctor, I am 20 weeks pregnant and I get problem while sleeping. Particularly because of sleeping position. When I sleep on my left side my stomach is pushed back from left side and I fear that this pushing may harm the baby. Is pushing like this is okay. Right now I sleep on my back so that my stomach is not pushed. Kindly guide me how to sleep.
We had sex after 3-4 days my wifes period ended. After 15 days of having sex my wife had bleeding which is not like normal menstrual cycle. The blood flow rate is too high. By any means can she be pregnant? She has polycystic ovary.
Premenstrual syndrome is a common condition that affects women who are menstruating. A multitude of psychological and physical symptoms might show up before the onset of a menstrual period. What causes PMS is unknown, but fluctuating hormonal levels (progesterone and oestrogen) seem to be linked to it.
PMS has many symptoms. These vary in severity and frequency and aren’t the same in every woman. These are the common symptoms of PMS:
1. Tenderness of breasts
3. Increase in weight
5. Impaired concentration
6. Backaches or headaches
10. Depression or mood swings
11. Overeating or food cravings
A doctor might recommend a few tests to understand and rule out related symptoms:
- Diary: Keeping track of the PMS symptoms in a diary for a few months to check the duration will help you understand the condition better. You might be able to see recurring patterns in your behaviour and moods after keeping track of them for few consecutive months.
- Thyroid test: Thyroid disease is fairly common in women and a lot of its symptoms match those of PMS. To rule out any thyroid problem, a test can be done to check the efficiency of the thyroid.
Relief can be found by treating the symptoms as there is no prevention of the condition. A nutritious diet, sufficient rest and exercise can help deal with the symptoms better.
- Nutrition: Proper nourishment leads to overall mental and physical well-being. Dietary changes like consuming less caffeine, sugar and salt might reduce the PMS symptoms. Supplements prescribed by your doctor such as vitamin E, calcium, magnesium and vitamin B6 help as well.
- Medications: Painkillers such as naproxen, ibuprofen and aspirin may provide relief from cramps, backache, breast tenderness and headache. If the PMS causes severe depression, your doctor may prescribe certain antidepressants.
- Being Informed: Tracking your periods by maintaining a monthly diary can help you understand and in turn prevent the severity of the PMS symptoms. Learning about coping mechanisms can help you as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
I took scan p and secam e because my periods were late. How many days I have to wait after ending the dose for periods to arrive?
I am 26 year old female. Is it necessary to rest for 30 minutes after having an intercourse? And what is the best position to get pregnant easier?
Brown vaginal discharge. Very little. A bit of pain in legs, thighs. And near pubic regions. Is that sign of pregnancy? Please tell me.
The chemical waste product that is born from muscle metabolism and comes out through the kidneys is known as Creatinine. When there is too much Creatinine present in the body, then it means that the kidneys are not functioning properly and need to be checked by a doctor. As an ancient life science, Ayurveda offers a variety of measures to treat and cure these excessively high levels of Creatinine in the body.
Here are the ways in which this can fixed with Ayurveda:
- Chamomile Tea: Chamomile is known to have a number of anti oxidants, which can easily flush toxins out of your body instantly if taken on a regular basis. This tea can be had by adding a two or three teaspoons of chamomile to hot water. This can be allowed to stand for a period of at least three to four minutes before you uncover, strain and drink it. One can have at least a few cups of this tea everyday in order to flush out the excess Creatinine from the system.
- Stinging nettle: About two or three teaspoons of dried nettle leaves can be added to a cup of hot water, which can be allowed to stand for at least ten minutes. This can be strained and ingested at least twice a day.
- Cinnamon: This condiment is rich in a number of minerals and vitamins and can help in improving the output of the kidneys even as it seeks to promote better renal filtration ability. This condiment also helps in regulating the blood sugar levels of the body and promotes wholesome good health. It can be added to food as seasoning and even to a cup of green tea which can be taken a few times in the day.
- Siberian Ginseng: Better renal circulation is one of the benefits of this condiment, which also helps in kidney revitalisation.
- Dandelion Root: This herb can be taken in tea form to act as a natural diuretic that can remove the toxins and lower the Creatinine levels in the body. Let it steep for at least ten minutes before you strain it and ingest it.
- Mutrakrichantak Churna: This herbal concoction is a well known one that helps in better kidney function by bringing down inflammation and other painful conditions that can be found in the kidneys. One can also remove kidney stones and urinary tract infections with the help of this herb, which is usually prescribed for patients undergoing dialysis as well. It is known to bring down the Creatinine and urea levels instantly.
Ayurveda is one of the best options to bring down these Creatinine levels in a natural manner.
I am here to address to the first doctor of the family that is mothers. Dear mothers you are the first person whom everyone in the family be it your child, husband, parents or in laws want to see first when in trouble or illness.
As it is said that men's work is from son to son but a lady's work ia never done, means men do work for a limited time period say from 9 to 5 for eg, but a women's work is never ending.
Doing all work and taking care of your family you keep your health at the bottom of your priority list dear mothers you need to understand that your health is the key to family health. You cannot avoid yourself.
If you want to keep your family happy and health then first you need to stay happy and healthy.
I am Dr. Komal puri giving some reminder to be followed by moms to keep themselves healthy.
1. Take a glass of water in the morning as soon as you wake up, it will help to flush toxins from your body that is generated overnight.
2. Don't skip breakfast-breakfast is the first meal of the day that keep you energise the whole day. I know an energetic women performs household as well as physical activities much better. Just because your routine is not regular or normal doesn't mean that you should skip your breakfast. Make sure you take healthy well balanced meal in the morning including proteins, fruits, veggies, milk etc.
3. Stay hydrated-water intake makes your skin glowing. Dear mothers, we know you are the most beautiful lady for your child on this earth but you will love to hear from your child when he or she will say oh mom you are so pretty, your skin is glowing. Drink 10 to 12 glasses of water daily. This point is especially recommended for mothers who choose to breastfeed their babies because the quantity as well as quality of your milk supply totally depends on your hydration.
4. 3 nutrients that is iron, calcium and protein-giving birth to a child changes you body drastically. If you want to get recover from it, make sure that you will take enough amount of proteins, iron and calcium in your diet. Deficiency of this will make you feel tired very easily, you will irritated. You are the person in the family who will not depend on anybody even in your old age. So for proteins focus on beans, lentils, nuts, soya, these are the good source of iron as well. Dark green vegetables, cheese, yoghurt, curd,
Milk are good source of calcium.
5. Take time for yourself-being working mother is a tedious job, preparing breakfast, lunch and dinner and then taking care of kids and weekends planned for pending jobs make you stressed ultimately. So take time for yourself, do yoga, meditation or power walk in the morning.
On the other hand, homemakers are under eaten, their job is thankless, no pay, no weekend off, 24 by 7 continuous job and house is there working place. It is very imperative to take time for yourself.
You can join hobby classes like dancing, singing etc, hangout with your friends when your kids are at school or so shopping to make you feel fresh.
On this mothers day I wish you dream, enjoy, relax and lead a happy and healthy life.
I am taking phytolaccberry tablets 2 for three times morning noon and night will it show any side effects because I took for one day that night around 3 am I had sharp paid under my right breast felt little swelling what would be the cause my ecg is normal but BP was 140/80mmhg.
Hello I am married women I was on birth pills for five years now its more than 8 months I am trying to conceive but I am not able to do it please help.
Pregnancy test positive and I don't want a baby at this period of time. Help me for mediation I prefer to take to avoid pregnancy.
Balance disorder is more prevalent in old people, but they are not the only ones who are affected by it. There are many causes that can lead to Balance disorder and some of them can be controlled. Balance problem causes spinning of head coupled with dizziness while standing or sitting, which can lead to an injurious fall.
The common symptoms of Balance disorder include:
- Depression, anxiety or fear
- Blurred vision
- Inability to concentrate
- Changes in heart rate and blood pressure
- Ear infection: If the vestibular system (which is also called the labyrinth) inside your ear gets infected and inflamed, it can cause Balance disorder. This is because the inner part of the ear is responsible for coordination and balance. This condition is known as labyrinthitis and it is frequently accompanied by dizziness and vertigo. Viral and respiratory infections can also cause labyrinthitis.
- Poor circulation: Certain diseases associated with the circulatory system, such as stroke can cause dizziness and various other Balance problems.
- Medications: There are certain medications that can lead to Balance disorder, such as medications to normalize blood pressure can cause dizziness. Ototoxic drugs are infamous for causing ear problems that lead to imbalance. Sometimes its ill effects are felt only during the period of using, but many people have suffered permanent ear damage.
Other causes of Balance disorder include head injury, imbalance of chemicals in the brain, arthritis, neurological conditions and aging.
- Balanced diet: Meniere's disease is a condition that causes ear problems, which lead to vertigo. It is primarily connected to the change in the volume of fluid in the inner ear. Try to eliminate salt from your diet and abstain from alcohol in order to prevent such a condition.
- Prevention of ear infections: Otitis media is a common kind of ear infection seen in children, but adults can have it too. It causes dizziness and nausea. Completing the antibiotics course helps prevent this infection. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.
Myself 25 weeks pregnant. Having pain in the vagina & pelvic area from 2 days i.e mild. Feeling a discomfort in changing position & a bit in walking. What should I do.
My wife have discharge from tomorrow morning and not have high labour pain Little pain is there is it possible she have normal delivery.
One year ago I got married now I am trying for family planning what to do and my period is regular but I am little worried.
Homeopathy is scientific, logical, safe, quick and extremely effective method of healing. It offers long lasting to permanent cure, treating the disease from its roots, for most of the ailments. Homeopathy is one of the most rational sciences with respect to its concepts of health, disease and cure. Homeopathy does not treat superficially by just driving away the symptoms but heals the patient from within. Undoubtedly, homeopathy is the medicine of future.
- Homeopathic medicines act deeply to eradicate the disease completely
- No recurrence after the treatment is withdrawn
- Suitable for all age groups, children, teenagers, adults, and aged population
- Homeopathy treats the patient and not just his illness; therefore the patient feels good on all planes after the treatment
- Boosts immunity
- Many nasty diseases find permanent cure in homeopathy
- Most affordable treatment option
- Now available online; so you need not even step out to seek expert homeopathic prescription
Homoeopathy: Ideal for children
Most of the children ailments like Cold, Cough, Fever, Vomiting, Diarrhea, Dysentery, Colic, Tonsillitis, Bronchitis, Asthma, Measles, Chickenpox, Mumps, Dentition problems, etc., could be very effectively and quickly treated with homeopathy without producing any side effects whatsoever. Unlike antibiotics and other such medicines, homeopathic pills do not hamper digestion, or lower body’s resistance. Neither do they cause any allergies nor cause any damage even if taken over a long period.
Children, willingly ingest homeopathic pills being sweet in taste.Besides, homeopathy is effective also in temperament and behavioral problems seen commonly in children like irritability, obstinacy, temper-tantrums, fears, phobias, destructiveness; and thumb- sucking, nail biting, bed-wetting; as well as in mentally and physically backward children.
Homeopathy: Better substitute to Antibiotics…
Homeopathy has definite treatment for most of the infectious disease such as Sinusitis, Tonsillitis, Bronchitis, Pneumonia, Tuberculosis, Meningitis, Otitis media (pus from ear), Gastroenteritis (vomiting-diarrhea), Dysentery, Urinary Infections, etc. Homeopathic remedies create healing by removing toxicity from the body, as opposed to suppression of symptoms by allopathic medicine.
The remedy creates balance in the body and the body responds by eliminating the negative energy that is causing the illness or symptom. Homeopathy encourages your immune system to do what it was designed to do–keep you healthy!
Homeopathy offers wonder treatment for Viral infections:
Viral infections such as common cold, influenza, measles, chickenpox, mumps, viral hepatitis (jaundice), viral meningitis etc. are very well treated with homeopathy Allopathic system has no curative treatment for viral diseases.
Homeopathy: Often avoids Surgery
Homeopathy is not against surgery. Surgery is an art and science by itself. There are number of diseases which are labeled as ‘surgical’, where homeopathy works curatively and can avoid surgery. Some such ailments are: Septic recurrent Tonsillitis, Piles, Fissure-in-ano, Fistula, Appendicitis (except gangrenous), Chronic ear discharge, Vocal cord nodules, Polyp in nose-ear, Kidney & Biliary (small) stones, small size Ut erine Fibroid, Ovarian Cysts, Warts, Corns, etc.
Homeopathy: Answer to Allergic diseases
In modern life infections have diminished and various allergic disorders have grown rampant. Homeopathy offers very effective treatment in all allergic diseases such as various skin diseases like Urticaria, Eczema, Contact Dermatitis.
Homeopathy: Excellent for Psychosomatic ailments
Homeopathic Opinion: A must…
In this scientific era of health consciousness, the time has come that for the treatment of any disease, which does not respond to any particular line of treatment, one must take a homeopathic opinion immediately.
Homeopathy: Not a last Resort
To obtain the best results and full benefits of homeopathic science, one should resort to homeopathy in the early phase of sickness. Because of ignorance and lack of awareness in general public about the usefulness of homoeopathy in all kinds of diseases ranging from Cold to Cancer.Cold Cough