Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Jaw Orthopedics Treatment
Knee Braces For Osteoarthritis Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Venkat NarayanaYour feedback matters!
The various angles and contours of our body define us and our personality to a great extent. There are many instances where women, in particular, may feel that they can do with a little more shape in areas like their breasts and buttocks. For this, there are various toning exercises and diet plans that may help over a long duration of time. But for those who would like a more wholesome appearance in less time, there is always the option of getting implants. Much like breast implants, one can also avail the option of getting butt implants that can add some curves to that region of the body. Let us find out all there is to know about this kind of surgical and cosmetology procedure.
Butt augmentation or butt implants are usually done with the help of gluteal implants that can be injected into the muscles of that region of the body. These can greatly enhance the shape of the butt.
Butt implant, basically a body contouring procedure, can be done with liposculpture, which seeks to remove the excess fat from the area as well. However, this can increase the time taken to complete the surgery.
The augmented rear will have a rather firm, but natural feel after the surgery is completed. It will have the taut feeling that a person gets to enjoy when he or she indulges in heavy workouts that involve lifting weights and plunges.
There are many shape options that will be given to the patients who are about to go through this procedure. The shapes will include oval or round, depending on the overall figure and built of the patient.
There are other options in this regard too. One can go in for cohesive silicone or solid silicone for the filling, which will form the implants and give shape to the butt region. Also, one can choose from a variety of surfaces that can go from smooth to textured. One can also choose gel options for the buttocks so that it suits the body type and kind of shape that the patient wants.
The location of the implants is another very important factor that one needs to consider in such cases. There are three locations that one can choose from. The patient can choose the top portion that lies towards the upper sides of the buttocks, or the crease where both the cheeks meet. The third location is towards the lower part of the buttocks.
- The other things to consider are the shape and skin quality before the procedure. One will also have to evaluate the upper lower and mid buttock area so as to ascertain the best area when it comes to implants. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic surgeon.
I am a 41 year old diabetic male, I am suffering from neck, right shoulder and back pain since 8 years. Inspite of doing regular excercise I am unable to get rid of this pain. I consult with a orthopedic he has prescribed me vitamin d3 and calcium tablet but all in vain. Please guide me.
I am 40 years of Age Suffering from Severe Hand Fingers Pain. Regularly Drive longer distance i. E. 48 KM per day. Please suggest me proper medication to cure finger pains.
My husband's age is 47. Since last few days he is facing pain in her back during lying at bed. How can he get rid of this pain.
I have very pain in my right leg from few months? I take few medicine from nearest medical shop. But no relief to pain. please help me?
Backs are stabbed by the postural deformities and irregular lifestyle. In our hectic lifestyle, we come accross many wrong postures everyday which are hampering our back and lifestyle in day to day life and this is causing back pains to all of us.
These might be the luxurious couches or the uncomfortable chairs in office or just a simple foot-slip in bathroom, anything can cause this kind of distress or pain. Generally all back pains start very mildly and these keep on aggravating with the time and start causing different problems in life. If we look at the data from the different pharmacies, pain killers are most commonly sold for back pain. We all keep on taking these painkillers to relieve from the pain, but we never understand and believe that these are some solution.
Ayurveda treats all types of back pains and also have researched that there are several causes behind the back pain. In some cases, we all fee that …ohh!! this cannot be the cause of the back pain! Here is the list of the reasons-
- You comfortable Sofa or chair, on which you slouch daily: this deforms your back muscles and also makes you a patient of spondylosis.
- Your habits of walking very fast- chances of injury are very high in such cases.
- Heavy intake of dry foods in other language lack of proper unctuousness which can maintain the smoothness of your muscles and keep the rigidity away from you.
- Bad digestion and excess of intestinal gases in your body.
- A heavy sneeze, which you supressed because you were sitting somewhere in a meeting?
- A wrong way to pick the weight.
- Postural irregularities during pregnancy
- History of injury or accident
These are most common causes we have found in different patients but in almost all the cases we have found that this is the stiffness of the back muscles, which caused the problem. To give an add on many of the patients, just get into bed on recommendation of some physicians and this Bed-Rest proved BAD for most of them, because it increased the stiffness of the back over all.
Regular use of painkillers might give us a pleasant feeling of- “absence of pain” for a while but the same pain killer keep on worsening the health regularly and after years we feel- cheated, because we used the painkillers to just get rid of a sensation. We at Sukhayu Ayurveda are treating the cases of Back Pain since years. Among all these cases, if we talk scientifically, there were many patients of-
- Protrusion of Intervertebral Disc
- Herniated Disc
- Bulged disc
- Annular Ligament Tear
- Ruptured Disc
- Degenerative Disc Disorder
- Spondylosis and Spondylitis along with Spondylolisthesis.
Ayurveda has been curing all types of back pains. This was not relief for two-three days or months, patients are free from all the symptoms since seven years now. So if you are suffering from back pain since years and want to get rid of this, consult a specialized ayurvedic consultant and find a permanent cure for your back pain with Ayurveda.
I am 61 years old. I am suffering from right shoulder pain from which iam unable to move and do day to day attendence to my needs. Kindly advise.
Sir my wife has severe lower back pain more than 20 days she is unable to bend forward her age is 28 years she is lactating the child please help.
Hi, I have a problem with my left leg ankle. If I walk or stand for 1 hour it starts paining and on that time I cant bend towards down I don't know why its happening to me please help.
I am suffering from ankle pain in my left feet since 3 months. Sometimes there is no pain but sometimes its severe pain in ankle. Due to this I am not been able to start my running schedule. Please help.
I am female 44 years old, I have cervical from 12 years, now neck compress. Nerves, ab apne aap hi neck movement krti h.
I am 28 years old man. My weight is 82. please help me for losing my weight and my feet also gives very pain and when i am walk 1 km my heartbeat beating very fast. please tell me solution.
I am ra positive since last 7 yrs my right foot is in pain since last 25 days previously it used to move around in my body I hope it's not the critical stage of disease I m taking methotrexate 10 mg weeklyand leflunomide10 mg every day please help.
Back and leg pain for the past two years MRI report l4 l5 disc bulge and sacralization of l5 I am 28 years old male. Please suggest.
I am 25 years old. I got a severe backache since 2months. I have been trying several ointments but they are not working. Please help me?
She is suffering from 1. Mild L5-s1 spondylosis and 2. Lumbar spondylosis. What is the best treatment to get out of the problem?
In the technologically advanced era one lives in, it is pretty much easy to use up one’s entire day glued to the digital screens; right from checking the social media updates while commuting to sitting before the computer for everyday work. Yet nobody is aware of the fact that apart from creating a social gap, these electronic gadgets can take a toll on their postures too.
- You lean against your desks with your neck leaned forward in an attempt to grasp what is on the computer screen and your hand on your mouse scrunched up on one side. Sadly, human body was never designed to pose in such a consorted way resulting in adverse side effects.
- The head usually weighs 10 to 12 pounds on an average when it is balanced evenly over the shoulders. However, with each extra tilt forward, the weight on your spine might escalate up to 60 pounds and even beyond that. Excessive weight on the spine can lead to its subsequent collapse.
- Too much use of tablets and smart phones for swiping or texting can cause inflamed index fingers, thumb joints and tendons. You tend to suffer from wrist pain, enfeebled grip or popping sound while moving the fingers. Typing with one thumb without giving considerable breaks in between can also exert stress on the fingers.
- Hunched over, shoulders slumped and necks bent down are the ways majority of the people use their electronic gadgets. This can trigger misalignment of the spine aggravating your health. Spine protects the nervous system, coordinating and controlling various functions of the body. Any sort of disruption might render a drastic consequence.
- Poor posture impacts the ligaments and muscles in a negative way giving way to a series of complications such as gastrointestinal problems, back or neck pain or severe curvature of the spine, heightening the risk of arterial or pulmonary problems.