Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
I have too much hair fall problem. How can I stop hair fall and regrowth my hair? Thank you Dr. Raj sir for your advice. I need a solution? Please help me.
My father full leg jerk and vibrate. He has laminectomy 1 and half month back, also he is having depression with suicidal thoughts. This jerk get faster if he get his mind on leg, but if we indulge him in another activities, this jerk get slower and gradually stops. Can this jerk be associated with parkinson disease?
I am 20 years old (wt45) and I am very skinny. I heard about alfalfa tonic so can I take alfalfa tonic to gain weight? Or else plzz suggest other medications.
My hair is becoming white please tell me the great solution. How can I make my hair black and stop becoming white.
I am a 32 years old man suffering from anxiety and panic, will become nervous on little things. How to over come this?
Sexual weakness in male or erectile dysfunction is more like an condition than a disease.
Here are the few tips I would like to tell you:
* the first thing is to avoid tension because it is the main factor which lower down your blood pressure and increase this very suffering
* take proper nutrition - visit your local laboratory to rule our your blood count in case you have any deficiency in your body and take food accordingly, an over and deficient diet may lead to delayed recovery
* some people have weakness of nerve or immunity issues so don't loose hope a complete natural treatment may eradicate this complaint permanently.
* be frank with your partner, discuss your trouble with her so that she will start supporting you and you will not feel embarrass to not satisfy her for a while! because you will live an happy sexual early life after your cure
Thanks and best of luck to all the people who have read my article, you can contact me personally if you have any kind of trouble
One important thing! women also loose interest in sex, if may be due to vagina spasms, or excessive pain during sex - this very disease also have a cure in natural treatment
Good luck! and wish you an healthy & happy life.
I am suffering from acid reflux for two to three months. I consulted doctor and he prescribed firstly Esomeprazole & Levosulpiride Capsules, then Rabeprazole Sodium. I became fine for quite sometime but the situation became worse after sometime. Now I am suffering from acid reflux on daily basis. My mouth becomes sore. Throat irritation/burning. Voice becomes dull. For quite sometime I was using diluted (H2O2) to clean my teeth continuously for two to three months & I think, maybe this could also be one of the reasons behind my disease (Acid Reflux. I never had such kind of stomach problems any time before in my life. Pls help!
I am 30 years old, from last few days I am feeling going to urine most frequently. In an hour, I am going around 4-6 times and feel little burning sensation during release. Even I am drinking water min 3 litre in a day. Please suggest what could be the reason and what precaution or medication I should take? Thanks in advance.
I am suffering with stomach pain for last 5 days. Am also contact the doctor but no use. Please tel me the solution immediately.
5 Sweeping Reasons To Drop That Hand Sanitizer You Carry Everywhere!
Although hand sanitizers offer you the convenience to clean your hands sans soap and water, and help in killing germs, these convenient health tools also come with their share of negatives.
Here's why you should drop that bottle of hand sanitizer, every time you can avoid and go conventional with soap and water:
1. Creation of Superbugs and Destruction of Cells
Although the ingredient triclosans prevent the development of bacteria, it does more harm than good. Studies show that it aids creation of superbugs (different types of bacteria that are resistant to certain forms of antibiotics). Furthermore, according to a 2014 study, triclosans have also been found to spur the development of breast cancer cells, not to mention the destruction of brain cells, according to research conducted by the university of california.
2. Causes Disruption in Hormones
Excessive use of hand sanitizers has also been found to bring about abnormal hormonal problems. Studies reveal that the triclosan ingredient can alter the way hormones function in the body, enabling bacteria to be able to adapt and become more resistant to antibiotics.
3. Development of Life-Threatening Health Problems
Another ingredient in hand sanitizers that play a role in preventing the growth of bacteria is parabens. This ingredient has been found to be a potent contributing factor in many health problems such as cancer, skin irritation, endocrine problems, to name a few.
4. Causes Skin Damage in The Long Run
As an active ingredient in hand sanitizers, alcohol can have an adverse effect on your health. It breaks down the protective outermost layer of skin, rendering it easy for toxins like parabens or bpa (bisphenol a) that is found in plastics to penetrate your skin easily.
5. Makes You Resistant to Antibiotics
Using hand sanitizers can make you resistant to antibiotics, thereby lowering your resistance to diseases. They may affect your body's immunity by killing off good bacteria that are responsible for keeping you safe from disease-causing bad bacteria. A study conducted in 2011 found that health care workers who used hand sanitizers more than soap and water are 6 times more likely to fall prey to outbreaks of norovirus (a highly infectious virus that causes viral gastroenteritis)
I have problem in my teeth quiet often they bleed and smelling even I use to do cleaning from dental and regular brush at least once in day. Could you please suggest me the what to do what not Thanks
I am 20 year old men my hair is fallen forward side. If the hair loss may be the caused by the Hormones. What should we do .Help me plz.
I guess i am suffering from depression. My work is suffering as i tend to take off frm office every now n then and all i do at home is sleep. Often i cry as i feel upset without any reason. I have a good job and life just facing some troubles in love life though oj thinking i dont find them that big. I do self counselling it do works but not for long time. I try going out and being with people as much as possible to feel happy. Dont know what else to do
I have man boobs and it is because of fat can you suggest me any medicine to heal them. quickly. Recently I go trough a gyno surgery due to that my glands are removed but still there is fat.
Achilles Tendon pain is an orthopedic condition that can originate from tears and ruptures to the AchillesTendon, which is known as one of the strongest and also the longest tendon in the human body. It is a band of tissues that decides the quality of your movements and motions to a great extent, as it connects the heel with the calf. Therefore, any injury to this tendon can decrease the strength and support to the muscles and create a painful situation. So how can you deal with this pain? Read on to know more.
- Rice Therapy: Rice is a commonly used term by orthopedic specialist. It refers to Rest, Ice, Compression with a bandage, and finally Elevation. The patient must take lots of rest as well as use ice packs to deal with the injury and acute pain. Finally, the area must be compressed with a bandage and kept elevated on cushions.
- Surgery: For very severe cases, the orthopedic specialist can recommend surgery as well. This kind of surgery aims at reattaching the displaced or ruptured tendon which may have reached such a fate through a sports or any other kind of injury. The doctor may also place your leg in a cast for a few weeks to keep it at complete rest.
- Pain Medication: The doctor can also prescribe pain relievers that contain Ibuprofen as well as acetaminophen or even naproxen. These medicines should be taken in moderation as per the doctor's prescription. Usually, this kind of medication is taken only when unbearable pain is experienced by the patient.
- Thermotherapy or Heat Treatment: The use of heat for chronic pain or even pain that has been ailing for over 48 hours is known as thermotherapy. This therapy uses heating pads and hot water bottles to help relieve the pain. One must be careful while applying anything hot to the site of the injury. Use a towel to wrap the hot water bottle or heating pad so that there is no scalding or leaking on to the skin.
- Footwear: It is important to prevent continuous injury and pain to the already injured Achilles tendon. To do this, you must wear supportive and comfortable footwear that has heel lifts and other customized orthotics built into the shoes.
Taking care of Achilles Tendon pain is a matter of taking various precautions and supportive actions that lead to better healing.