Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision. You can also visit us on website www.homeocareclinic.in
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vaseem ChoudharyYour feedback matters!
I am 70 years had a fall due to vertigo, admitted to hospital, got recovered, but lost" smell" senses of nose. What should I do?
I'm pregnant of 1 month 20 days. I've done Thyroid test and it shows my thyroid levels TSH as 4.42. Should I use thyroid tablets or its normal please let me know,
Sir we have itching problem near my private parts from 1year. I have used medicine & cream but its not finely cleaned. I am 27 years. Help me.
Hi, I am suffering from burning and itching in the vulva and vagina Large amounts of discharge Red, inflamed, painful agonizing mucous membranes Appearance of lesions Odor Abnormal bleeding Bleeding after sexual activities Dry vagina. Please help.
I am suffering from low BP with blurry vision, falling sensation and persistent pain at left head from last day. Before this I was suffering from piles and i am suffering from stomach gas problem. By drinking one liter to 1.5 liter water in the morning and vomiting after a while in the morning somewhat cured my piles only but now I am suffering from low bp. Please suggest some remedy and medication. Whether shall I continue drinking water and vomiting in morning?
How can I increase my height iam 21 years old and iam just 4.6 feet only please give a better solution.
My father is 52 years old. He has diabetes. Right now his sugar level is high. He also has blood pressure. Doctor says there has been leakage in his kidneys. Can anybody educate me on this?
I am having problem with my penis. Its not responding properly .should I know wht would be the reason behind it. Can you please suggest me something which I should take in my routine.
Eating right and exercising are key to healthy weight loss. In no case should you ever consider crash dieting or any form of extreme diets. There are many different types of diets popular today. The most common side effect of dieting is that in most cases weight loss stops the moment a diet is stopped and the individual begins to put on weight instead. Here are a few other after effects of dieting.
- Tiredness: Most diets are centred around limiting your food intake. As a result of this, the body has less food available to convert into energy. This also causes a drop in blood sugar levels. As a result of this, you may find yourself tiring easily and with less energy to go about your normal day.
- Mood changes: Fluctuating blood sugar level can also make you feel irritable and depressed. Limiting your food intake can make you crave food which further adds to your irritability. By cheating on your diet with a sugar laden snack you may cause further fluctuation of insulin levels. This can be seen in the form of temporary elation.
- Slow metabolism: The body needs a certain calorific amount to function. When this is not available, it will turn to stored fat reserves and slow down the rate of metabolism. This can lead to a loss of muscles instead of fats and even stall your weight loss. This is commonly seen in cases of extreme weight loss.
- Loose skin: Dieting only addresses the fat underneath your skin. As you put on weight, your skin stretches to accommodate the gained pounds. Hence, losing a lot of fat can leave you with loose skin and sagging folds. This usually occurs on the upper arms and abdomen. The amount of loose skin left depends on the speed of weight loss, the amount of weight lost and your age. In this case, exercise does little to help and the only way to tackle the loose skin is through plastic surgery.
- Gallstones: When you cut down on the fat quotient of your diet, your gall bladder does not contract as often. In many cases, this can lead to the concentration of bile which further leads to the development of gall stones. These gall stones can be quite uncomfortable and can cause a stomach ache as well. To avoid this, do not cut out fats completely, but include a few healthy fats in your diet. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.