Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vasanti Phadnis
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vasanti PhadnisYour feedback matters!
I am having crimson for my ovarian cyst .I missed 2 or 3 pills .I have facing an issue of spots since a week .What to do.
Using contraceptive pills within 24 hrs after sex. Still is there any chance of pregnancy? Suggest some contraceptive pills.
- In Ayurveda AARTAV SHUDDHI (Cleansing of uterus, ovaries/reproductive system) is a procedure for regularising menstruation as the first main step which consumes, in many cases, upto four to six months. Once this regulariry is achieved, further steps to induce conception are taken and then once that achieved, medicines are given to establish the foetus health.
- Barring some major issues, if the causes are due to functional fault, the conception is achieved. Some 'lekhan dravya' (curetting herbs) are capable of clearing small cysts, polyps too. Obesity like issues are controlled by managing hormonal balance.
- Most of this traditional wisdom is not explored yet in terms of modern documentation.
- There are no side effects of these herbs, nor these interact with modern drugs.
I am 36 old unmarried girl with diabetic. Mujhe ye janana hai ki after marriage mujhe pregnancy me kya kya problems a sakti hai.
Hi I am married, I had a sex on 2nd april at 4 pm w/o protection I hv taken unwanted 72 on 4 aprl noon. Again I had sex with my husband on 4th april night w/0 condom so there is need to take another pills?
Amazing benefits of female masturbation
Female masturbation works more like exercise and an orgasm is an amazing workout for your pelvic floor. When you reach close to orgasm, your clitoris engorges due to increasing blood flow. This causes your heart rate and respiration to increase and create a similar effect that exercise creates in different situations.
Improves sleep quality
Masturbation will help put up a fight against insomnia through hormonal release. Your body releases dopamine, the feel-good hormone, in anticipation of an orgasm. After the climax, your body releases a calming hormone called oxytocin. The combination of both will help you have a good sleep.
Improves general health
Regular female masturbation is good for your cardiovascular health. It also reduces the risk of developing type-2 diabetes.
Helps cure a urinary tract infection
A UTI can be extremely painful and irritating, and sometimes, it's not enough to drink cranberry juice to resolve the issue. You can take steps to avoid getting any utis in the first place, and regular masturbation is something you can trust.
Through masturbation, you get to know your body better and guide your partner during an actual vaginal intercourse.
No STDs or pregnancy
The biggest benefit of masturbation is that you don't have to worry about getting pregnant as a result of an adventurous sex encounter with someone. You can please yourself through masturbation without getting pregnant or getting any sexually transmitted diseases.
During sex the vagina gets totally dry and penis does not go inside at all which leads to disappointment. What is the reason and what is the cure or treatment? Please help it is spoiling relationship.
Taking care of a newborn is indeed difficult; you need to be alert all the time. In the first few months, the baby needs more care than anything else. You have to sacrifice your sleep over your child to just make sure that the cotton ball like an infant is all right. Though the first few weeks and the months seem chaotic for the first-time parents, the happiness and the joy of being a parent overrides the pain.
As a first-time parent, you need to understand a few things which are crucial for you as well as your baby and here are seven tips for the first-time parents.
#1. Your Health Is Baby’s Wealth
As your baby will feed on you for the first few months, you need to hone your health first. Maybe this tip seems little off track. However, the fact that if you don’t eat properly or you have nutrients deficit in your body you can’t provide the required nutrition to the little one justifies the point. Keep your blood sugar under control, maintain a proper diet with a maximum quantity of vitamins, proteins and minimum amount of salt in it.
#2. Consult Your Doctor And Prepare For Breastfeeding
The primary way to deliver the nutrients and food to your baby is breastfeeding. The doctor recommends breastfeeding till the baby is six months old and in those six months, you shouldn’t use artificial baby food. Consult with your gynecologist and child specialist when you should start breastfeeding and how many times a day you can feed your baby. Doctors will also guide you in producing the maximum amount of milk for your baby.
#3. Wiping It Out
No, you don’t need to buy the costly wipes when your baby in just feeding on your milk. Rather it is better to wipe the little creature with damp cotton or soft cloth. It is more suitable for the newborn as the chances of having rashes are quite low.
#4. Sterilize It All
Yes, you need to keep the germs and the bacteria away from your child, and the best way to do that is to clean all the products that you use on your baby. It might be just a spoon or the feeding bottle or the items with which your child plays.
#5. Diaper For Long Sleep
Choose the diaper wisely for the baby. For long sleep like in the night, you need to use the maxi diapers so that neither your child nor you have to wake up in between your sleep and change it.
#6. Don’t Panic
Babies need to cry, don’t panic every time! This is the way they connect and communicate so stop bothering yourself thinking what you are doing wrong.
#7. Love and Care
The last but the most important tip is that you need to care for your baby which you would obviously do. But don’t become an overprotective parent, let the child grow according to the nature rules. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
One appliance that has emerged as a lifesaver in the kitchen is the microwave. This product has transformed the way we cook and have our food.
However, we fail to think about the health benefits of the food that has been microwaved!
Here are five reasons why you should NOT microwave your food!
1. Nonionising radiation: Most of us primarily use the microwave to heat up food and to defrost frozen and packaged food. The microwave carries out these processes by releasing a series of heat waves also known as nonionising radiation, which alters the very composition of your food, making it harmful or less than ideal for your system.
2. High temperatures within a short span of time: When we use the microwave to heat up or defrost or even cook something in a few seconds or minutes, the device emanates an unusually high temperature within that short span of time. The result is that the food experiences a great deal of nutrient loss.
3. Consuming a toxic meal: When you heat a pre pre-packaged meal or meat and frozen vegetables in the microwave, it mixes with the toxins released by the plastic packaging thanks to the heat waves within the microwave. This can cause harmful effects on your health in the long run, including cardiac disease and abnormal hormonal conditions.
4. Damage to the Nervous System: Food processed in the microwave can lead to a process called 'shorting out' which alters the electrical impulses in your nervous system and brain. This damage is usually permanent.
5. Cancerous cell growth: Using the microwave to process your food can lead not only to a loss of nourishment but also to an increase in cancer causing substances in food. When ingested, this food can prove to be dangerous.