Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vasanti PhadnisYour feedback matters!
Q: My friend had sex with r girl friend day before date of her menstruation, sperm did not entered only preejaculation took place, she took an ipill after that. 5 days past but still she is not having periods, whats should she do, does she got pregnant or what should they do. Please help please.
I had Follicular examination on 15th day at 12 pm and one follicle was 22 mm*17 mm. I had hcg injection at 5 pm same day. Again had an examination on 16th day at 1 pm. Follicle was ruptured. Than had iui at 5 pm. But it didn't worked and I got period on 31st day. My regular cycle is of 30 days. I already had laparoscopy which showed all ok in my reproductive system. Husband reports are also normal. Than why I am not getting pregnant?
Hii. I'm 30 year old married women. I have pcod. So doctor suggested me normal tablet. I started taking 3rd of my period. I'm confused now (1st cycle of tablet) do I need to take till I get nxt period or can stop in between. I took it for 23 days and stopped. My expected period is 12 th of this month but till date I didn't get. My last period was on 14th April. We are planning for pregnancy. Please suggest me.
Hello, I am a female (20 years old. I have been trying to conceive since August 2016. On Dec 17 2016 I did a pregnancy test that is 8 days after missed period I had faint positive line. I did a blood test and it came out to b positive with 122.4 hcg. But after 5 days I had severe pain in body and doctor after doing pelvis ultrasound said that it was chemical pregnancy and so bleed for next 3 days like normal period without much pain. But exactly after 16 days of previous bleeding stops I had bleeding again and it was heavy and so the first two days was brown discharge and next 5 days was bleeding (11-17 Jan 2017. But again on 27 of January I had a spotting (2-3 drops of blood) what could b reason for this spotting .is this to b considered as period or ovulation or anything else? I wish to conceive very soon and so I am trying everyday. But this again and again bleeding or spotting is confusing us? Pls kindly guide wat is the problem with me?
I had sex on 2nd april & 15th april with condoms. My period date is 30th day of month. On 2nd may I use pregnancy test kit. But it result negative. Till now my period is missing.so, can you please suggest what should I do?
Indian summer vegetable - Ridged gourd (tori, turai)
Ridged gourd- It is also known by other names such as loofah, luffa, turai, turiya, tori etc.
It helps in purifying blood, lower the sugar level of the blood and it is good for stomach. We can also drink the juice of tori in the morning which will help you to protect from infections.
Is it safe to have sex in missionary position as my wife's date have missed is there any disadvantages as she stops me to put weight on her stomach is there any other safe position for sex.
My girlfriend was suppose to have her periods last month June 24th but till 16/7/2016 she has not got .and secondly she has thyroid problem and she takes 75 mg thyronorm tablet daily. Kindly let us know what might be the problem.
with the exams approaching, the pressure increasing and the anxiety reaching the pinnacle; being able to concentrate on what you study and remembering it is the most important concern of the hour.
Here are some tips which will help you to concentrate on your studies and remember whatever you have studied:-
* keep your cell phone aside. These days, the cell phone addiction has become more difficult to cure than any other addiction. It is better to switch off your cell phone and keep it in a place far from your reach so that you can concentrate on what you are needed to concentrate on rather than what is pulling your attention.
* make a timetable and stick to it. Make a proper schedule of each day which will include what time will you wake up, when you will eat, when you will take a nap etc. Even include what subject and what chapters you will study each day. This will make your revision planned and hassle free.
* take adequate sleep. It is necessary to sleep at least 6 hours in a day even during exams as your brain needs that much time to recuperate from the stress and strain. Studies have shown that taking an adequate sleep of 6 hours in a day, increases productivity and improves your ability to remember what you have studied that day.
* take a short nap after lunch. The grasping ability reduces after eating lunch and hence it is a good habit to take a power nap of 7 to 8 minutes after lunch.
* keep your body properly fed and properly hydrated. There is no specific food that will help you improve your grasping ability. All the foods are important enough to provide the necessary nutrition to your brain and, in turn, improve its grasping and retaining ability.
* lastly, don't over exert yourself. Stress is only going to make you forget what you have read. If possible, perform meditation for 10 to 15 minutes in the day to relax your mind and refresh you for the whole day of studying.