Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vasanti Joshi
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vasanti JoshiYour feedback matters!
I am 28 years old, some wrinkles are visible beside eye, my hair and also beard are becoming grey, so pls give solution of such problems.
Hi i'm suffering by skin disease . I do not knw what is this disease. It is like black round dots and it is expanding also in big size. Its hurting me i'm studying medicine in philippines. I can not able to wear dresses also its itching me please tell the medicine for this I consulted many doc when i'm in india I used ointments also like ketanezole nizral lyk that shampoo and ointments but it is not going please solve this permanently doctors.
My both legs have itching. Like fungal infection (Daad type). both legs and penis. I am very irritated to my itching problem. Please suggest me better advise. I have been also used 1Al tablet.
I am getting too much of hair fall. From my childhood. What are the precoshons should be taken to reduce and what food I should take frequently too decrease heat in my body.
i have a black dark circle how to rid tay problem tat spoil my face so what treatment want take for rid my black dark circle? :'(
It is very hot here in chennai. I had a very fair skin and now am totally tanned. Can you suggest me through which I can remove my tan?
In limited quantities, ultraviolet rays are not only beneficial but also necessary for maintaining proper health. The Vitamin D from the sun’s rays can help cure several diseases such as eczema, jaundice and psoriasis. If adequate amounts of sun rays are not received by the body, bone growth gets hampered that can result in osteoporosis and other bone weakness issues. However, if it is received in abundance, its’ effects can be profusely detrimental to the immune system, eyes and the skin.
Since skin tanning and sun-bathing have become increasingly popular among the mass, it is necessary for people to be more aware of the potential risks of sun exposure.
- "Erythema" or sunburn is a very common condition among fair skinned people, which occurs when the skin absorbs energy from the sun’s rays. The system detects it as a harmful, intrusive force and thereby signals for extra blood to reach the affected area and restore the skin. It results in pain, swelling, blistering, itching and peeling of the skin. Not only is it a painful condition, it can also be a precursor to even more harmful diseases.
- Skin cancer cases are steadily on the rise in the world, with 5 new such cases being reported every week. Due to prolonged exposure to harsh UV rays, the number of damaged cells in the body increases to such an extent that the system cannot mend it anymore. When not controlled, these damaged cells multiply, grow or divide uncontrollably. These cells can also accumulate and form a tumor.
- Repeated and prolonged exposure to sun rays can also cause premature aging and wrinkling due to the degenerative damages it does to the skin’s epidermis.
- If one is vulnerable to sunburn, it is recommended for them to carry sunscreen at all times. The UV rays are blocked by the deflecting properties of sunscreens, thereby protecting the skin to a large degree.
- It is recommended for patients to carry umbrellas, or protective clothing to cover themselves up if they are vulnerable to harsh sun’s rays in the morning.
- Although sun exposure can cause several problems to our skin, with proper precautions, one can be assured of safety. Sun exposure can be properly managed if one remembers to make use of these simple tips daily.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!