Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Varsha SonawaneYour feedback matters!
My sister is 22 years old. She is only 4 ft 11 inch tall. Can she taller in this age? She is doing exercise since childhood and now taking vit d and c as supplement. Can any medicine give her satisfactory result?
I am taking treatment for acne. Now the doctor is saying for laser treatment for scars, as I am having lot of them. Should I go for laser treatment? What type of side effects does it have? Should I immediately go for it after my acne medicinal treatment is over or should I wait for sometime to see whether acne returns or not?
Since I have a hypertension gastric anxiety disorder problem since last 8 years. My age is 47 male. I am not diabetic or BP patient. I exercise daily just for good survival but still I have multiple medical problems or sports injury. I am IBS PATIENT Please suggest what should I do Presently spondylitis back neck pain and can I do mild cycling.
What is the basic symptoms of dengue can you please tell me how can I prevent to dengue if I will get suffered.
I had an accident 2 years back. Had a spine injury, L4-L5 bulge. Tried many treatments, physiotherapy, naturopathy, Ayurveda like Patanjali. Nothing is working. Is surgery needed for this problem. I can share the reports. If anyone can help.
I am suffering from clod with slight fever. Nose is blocked and due to which I am not even able to have sleep for at least 10 mins. Am trying to sleep but isint working.
Some people simply lie down and fall asleep instantly, while others toss and turn for hours before going off to sleep. Getting a good night's sleep is important for everyone be it toddlers or adults. There are many reasons as to why people find it difficult to sleep or do not enjoy a restful sleep. Homeopathy can be very helpful in treating such sleep disorders.
Here are a few homeopathic medicines that can improve the quality of your sleep:
- Arsenicum Album: Sleeplessness caused by anxiety, fear or worry can be treated using Arsenicum Album. Apart from having difficulty falling asleep, patients suffering from this disorder often wake up in the middle of the night. Some patients also feel restless while sleeping, which makes the person toss and turn in bed and at times feel the need to walk about; these symptoms can also be treated with this medication.
- Coffea Cruda: This can be used to treat insomnia caused by mental and physical restlessness. Symptoms of the sleep disorder treated by Coffea Cruda are a constant flow of ideas, rapid thoughts, nervous energy and excitement. Having a cup of coffee before bedtime often triggers these symptoms. This is often experienced by people on the night before an important day.
- Gelsemium Sempervirens: Insomnia caused by exhaustion and anticipatory anxiety can be treated with Gelsemium Sempervirens. This is often experienced as a symptom associated with alcohol withdrawal. Babies who cannot fall asleep because of teething pains can also be given Gelsemium Sempervirens.
- Nux Vomica: Some people fall asleep early, but wake up in the middle of the night with an alert mind only to start feeling sleepy again early in the morning. This makes them irritable and tired. In such cases, nux vomica is known to be beneficial towards having a more restful sleep. This sleep disorder is worsened by narcotics and stimulants such as coffee or alcohol.
- Phosphorus: Some people, especially the elderly, feel sleepy all day, but can't fall asleep at night. Lying on their left side makes this worse and their sleep is broken into naps. Phosphorus can be used in such cases to regulate the sleep cycle and improve the quality of sleep.
Apart from medication, lifestyle changes can also help cure sleep disorders. Some of these changes are:
- Exercise early in the morning for at least 30 minutes each day.
- Avoid caffeine and foods that are difficult to digest especially before bedtime.
- Avoid snacks that can make your blood sugar fluctuate.
- Eat a protein snack or sip chamomile tea before going to bed.