Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Varsha SonawaneYour feedback matters!
I suffer from fever every winter. I live in Delhi. I wanted to know if it is related to place or should I get some allergies tested done.
I am having sever stomach pain and there is some swelling also. During morning this is regular and my reports say that I am totally fine. What should I do?
I have tooth sencivity cannot able to drink or eat hot and cold im afraid that this doesn't lead to cavity so I should do suggest me some home remedies.
She is suffering from mental problem and she is taking quel sr50 and other one. She was consulted to two physiatrist but she didn't get well even after taking medicine. She remain well for some period bt she change without any reason. She roam around here and there n sometimes says something .I assume it's just because that she couldn't control her mind .she think too much .I guess this might be the reason of mental problem. Is there a meditation center for such patient where she can control her mind and get well.
How to cure hair fall? He is living in Delhi last 6 month. How to stop this? What type of food is best and what type of medicine should he used for this.
She is having allergy on face. Redness and pimples all over nose and the surrounding from last two months. Doctor said it's rosacea and she gave largyl gel. But only a little improvement is seen. Please suggest.
I am always afraid of the things, which might happen in future. I am always busy in thinking the if and buts that may happen for the particular situation/ job.
I have gone for a thyroid test n the results r. Tsh is 5.53. It's normal or not. I get a heartbeat problem also bcoz of it. I have started a walk of 30 mins. Will it be normal. Or what else should I do.
Hello. I m a 21yr old, (female) I think I have migraine problem. But since 2-3 months my weight suddenly reducing. Does migraine causes to immediate weight loss?
I am 24yr old male I have back pain since 5-6 years, I had medical treatment but didn't work. Doctor just told I have calcium deficiency. Please advice me what to do as early as possible.
She has pimple marks as well as acne since a year. She has used many medicines, gels and many things. But no result found. No change observed. Please suggest something.
Hiii Sir. I am Venu my age 22 years 2 years back I use face bleche but contunsely only my face is skin changed black colour please solute me.
I am 31 years old I have baldness problem. So please tell me about permanent treatment and cost for this treatment because I have used lots of hair fall control products.
Hi Bleeding with stool. It is not in morning. But it is after noon when I go to toilet. Burning at morning. I go toilet for 3 to 4 times in morning. I am using gel at toilet place. Using radish cucumber in meals. Consulted doctor he treated for 3 weeks after that suggesting for surgery.
I am 20 yrs old and my weight is 55 kgs and my height is 5.8. I am looking very thin and I want to become fat. What I have to do?
What are kidney stones?
The primary function of the kidney is to filter the blood and eliminate the waste products through urine. The waste deposition is sometimes in the form of excessive calcium, uric acid and other undesirable contents. It may cause the urine to get highly saturated. This is when stone-like formations take place inside the kidneys. Kidney stones are also termed renal lithiasis or calculi. There are different kinds of kidney stones, which are differentiated based on its varied constituents. Kidney stones cause excruciating pain and uneasiness. Frequent urination, extreme discomfort during urinating and presence of blood in the urine are some of the major signs of kidney stones. The symptoms are not evident if the stones are very small in size.
Causes of kidney stones:
- Incorrect calcium intake: High amounts of calcium can lead to high calcium depositions in the kidneys. It is important to keep the calcium intake moderate. Calcium supplements must be checked if you have already included dairy products in your diet.
- Abnormal rates of sodium in the body: Sodium, just like calcium, gets deposited in the kidneys.
- Excessive animal protein intake: Too much of animal protein intake can make the urine turn acidic, leading to uric acid depositions in the kidneys.
- Sugary, aerated drinks: These lead to undesirable waste deposition in the blood stream and eventually in the kidneys.
- Inadequate water intake: Not keeping the body well hydrated can cause the urine to turn acidic and increase waste deposition.
Potential risks and complications of kidney stones:
- Kidney stones may cause an infection in the kidneys which may eventually spread to the other internal organs and surrounding tissues.
- Kidney stones block the ureter and cause severe pain and discomfort that make sitting, standing or any other posture difficult.
- Kidney stones rarely cause kidney failures but the severe blockage and infection may cause such detrimental results in the human body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.