Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Varsha SonawaneYour feedback matters!
I am a 23 year old girl and a student. For quite some months (4 months) my periods are not regular. I consulted one gynic doctor and she advised to under go some tests like blood, USG scan for abdomen / pelvis etc. The report says everything is normal except LIVER . The impression says that MILD fatty infiltration of liver. Ovar features suggest POLYCYSTIC RESPONSE. Since the doctor is not available for 8 more days , I am afraid , I may have some serious problem. Please advice what to do.
I am 22 year old gal, I am facing hairfall, nd too much dandruff, wat shud I do? Which shampoo z better.
Hello sir i am 26 years my old and my wight is 87 its 6.1hight. Iam going to running and yoga for 2hours. But iam not redusing my wight. Iam taking fullely diet. I have stoped nv for last 6months. Can me tell me some types to reduce my wight. Thank you.
I am suffering from pimples on my face of two years. After using of medicines or face removal cream but its not effect.
I have dandruff problem. And I am also losing hair. I am try to many shampoo but no effect. Please give me a reasonable solution for dandruff.
Helo, doctor. My skin was damaged by some kind disease. It affect in Neck and feedback. Pls help me to cure the disease with soon Your Prescription. Reply pls.
Sir from 2 months my father skin I. E (shoulder, back, stomach) have sign of redness like inflammation mean if the red sign seems today then after next day it will disappear so my father test his blood, lipid, cholesterol test all reports are normal but hb is 12.5 * is there is any problem from that. Sir please help me how to cure this? Why sign disappear after 1 day when the sign disappeared no itching is there? Sir please tell us what problem is there?
No matter how outspoken you may be, something happens to us in a gynecologist's clinic. And though we have a million questions, most of them stay unasked. However, it is important to be frank and open with a gynecologist to ensure good sexual health. To make it a little easier, here are the answers to five embarrassing questions.
- Is vaginal discharge normal?: A little vaginal discharge is a normal occurrence in all women. This discharge is a way for the vagina to cleanse itself. The amount of vaginal discharge varies from one woman to the next and also depends on your menstrual cycle. It is very easy to differentiate between healthy and unhealthy discharge by merely looking at it. Normal discharge is clear, whitish or light yellow. If your vaginal discharge is excessive or thick and odorous and accompanied by itching, you should see a gynecologist at the earliest.
- Will hormonal birth control affect my libido?: Hormonal birth control affects each woman in a unique way. While for some it can cause weight gain, for others it can result in a weakened libido. This is because hormonal birth control suppresses ovulation and thus controls the production of natural hormones. If you feel your sex drive is being effected by your pills, talk to your gynecologist for alternative birth control techniques.
- How can you make intercourse less painful?: Sex should be a pleasurable experience for both partners. However, sometimes, the act of penetration can cause discomfort to women. This is mainly because of a lack of lubrication that results from not being turned on enough or nervousness. You could experiment with lubricants and sexual positions to make this more comfortable. Also, go slow and take your time enjoying foreplay to stimulate your body.
- Why is there an odor from my vagina?: Just because your vagina has a strange smell, it does not mean that something is wrong. The fluids in a woman's body are affected by a number of factors including her diet, hygiene, sexual activity and infections. Good hygiene habits can control most odor problems. If it persists, odor may be a sign of a yeast or bacterial infection and should be shown to a doctor immediately.
- Why do I leak urine when I laugh or sneeze?: Many women after giving birth are subject to urinary incontinence. This is mostly due to weak pelvic floor muscles after pregnancy and a drop in estrogen in post menopausal women. Simple exercises can often help strengthen your pelvic muscles and hence prevent leaking. In more serious cases, a gynecologist will also be able to prescribe medication for the same.
No question is too silly or too embarrassing to ask a gynecologist. So, choose your gynecologist with care and ensure that you are comfortable discussing your intimate health with her.