Lybrate.com has top trusted Physiotherapists from across India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Varsha S Zope
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Varsha S ZopeYour feedback matters!
I had both the hand fingers painful. So I took blood Test yesterday reports ECR 28 and RA Factor Positive. So what medicine you will advise me doctors. Thanks in advance.
I have some dark spots on my both legs below the knee. Previously it was less but now it has spresded. It is from lsst one year. Can you suggest me some prescription?
What can I do to get relief from back pain and I am also suffering from fever. please tell me how can I get relief from this?
Hii I am Rahil Shaikh I am 16 years old boy and I have backache problem from last 2 years I have done many things to improve it but I haven't got release. Now what to do?
I am suffering for foot and foot back joint and knee stiff and pain from last 3 months Aso titre, Ro, sugar,uric acid-4.6 ,widal tests also done test results normal using pain killers and calcium tablets with doctor suggestion no use. Recently one doctor suggest capsule ceftas-200, hcqs-200, supradyn,febutaz-40, for 7 days 4 days completed there no use for this my pains when sitting take some time and pain for standing, bathroom angle sitting not possible due to knee heavy pains pls suggest any lab tests or medicine what is the reason for this pains? Age 29 pls suggest me for cure.
My wife aged 58 years having a kneen pain for the last 5 years and now also developed back pain for the last 3 months -consulted so many doctors in faridabad and they give only pain killers which give short time relief kindly advise permanent relief from this problem
Hi I had continuous body pain and joint pain with heavy cold for more that 15 days. Just randomly took blood test and it was typhoid H positive 1 in 160 dilution and is typhoid O positive 1 in 160 dilution. But my doctor did not reacted much for this report. He Just gave tablets. He did not even advices me about the food habits. Is this normal or danger please tell me.
Whenever I walk half km, my legs started pain and after That swelling starts from the foot to the knee. So kindly give me the resolution for that.
What is the treatment of cervical disc collapse (c5 c6 PIVD) Ayurveda. Can it place disc back to its original position or strengthen it to avoid future recurrence. What are the treatments available is it only restricted to oil massage treatments or we have beyond that. How long or sessions it takes for full recovery. Q2 Foods to be taken / avoided. Northern ayurveda people say avoid rice. Kerala ayurveda people say consume rice no issue. Kindly put some flash on this subject.
My grandma's age is 70 she is having severe knee joint pains she used several medicines ointments consulted several doctors but there is no result still she is having pain now she is complaining that she has nerve pain along the knee joint the pain is just like someone is pulling her nerves at that area. I want to know which doctor to consult to obtain good solution to her pain.
I have a back bone pain since at 2 months so I have consulted a doctor he gave a ointment to cure but it's not working.
I met with an accident 3 years ago, there is a rod inside my leg and there is no problem in size of my leg but I couldnot walk properly there is a limphing may I know the reason for this ?
I am ill, I have very pain in back and also a fever in last 2 days I am very si k in last two or three days.
Sciatica is probably one of those things which is vaguely familiar but a person is not fully aware of it. The sciatic nerve is one which is part of the spine and then spreads out over the legs. When this nerve gets pinched, it leads to sciatica, or pain of the sciatic nerve, which is tremendous! But, then, what exactly is a person to do in order to reduce the pain caused on account of sciatica?
- The best answer for this is not medication, though it does have its uses, but rather, exercises which help the situation improve and reduce the risk of the person going mad due to the pain! One of the simplest exercises that a person can start with is known quite commonly as the knee to shoulder exercise. All that one needs to do is to lie down on the back and then, raise one knee and pull it across the body, with hands wrapped around it, so that it touches the opposite shoulder. This position of the knee touching the shoulder is to be held for about half a minute. About 3 repetitions need to be done and the same with the other side.
- While it is important in the effort to relieve pain due to sciatica, it is equally important not to push oneself beyond natural limits, especially initially as this can cause injury. After all, more pain is the last thing which a person with sciatica is likely to want!
- Since it is important to keep in mind the fact that consistency is one of the key secrets to reducing the sciatic pain, it is worth keeping in mind the standing hamstring stretch. What this exercise can boast of is the fact that it is one which can be done nearly anywhere. Also, it is pretty simple, too!
- To do the standing hamstring stretch, one leg needs to be kept on an elevated surface which is not as high as the level of the hip. It is important to keep in mind that the leg is to be kept straight. The torso needs to then be bent towards the elevated leg. This process should be done slowly and again, maintained for about half a minute.
- The sitting pose is useful to remember, as well. Sitting on the floor, one leg’s ankle should rest on the other’s knee. Like the standing hamstring stretch, the upper torso is to be bent towards the extended leg. With all these exercises, relief is not far away!
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!