Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Varsha Lunkad
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Varsha LunkadYour feedback matters!
Although no one can entirely avoid catching a virus, a sincere effort to prevent the onset of a viral infection should definitely be made. True, that vaccinations really help curb the onset of flu and other viral infections, but a healthy diet and lifestyle are as essential. A nutritious and balanced diet along with regular exercises, will ensure that the immune system of the body remains strong, thus protecting you from viral fever and cold. If you are quite susceptible to cold and the flu, it is a cause for concern as it indicates poor immune system functioning. In this case, ensure that you bring certain changes to your diet and maintain good hygiene.
Here are a few tips which will help you stay away from viruses and infections-
- Make sure you take in plenty of Vitamin D: Vitamin D is known to offer great protection against viral infections such as cold and the flu and the best source of it is the sun. This is why cases of flu are more common during the winter months, when the days are short.
- Wash hands: Make it a point to wash your hands before every meal and after every visit to the toilet. Ensure that children do the same and consciously inculcate this habit in them. Most viral infections are spread through touch; while one can definitely not stop contact with other human beings and things, viral infection can be greatly avoided by maintaining this hygienic habit.
- Eat warm meals: Viruses can live under normal temperatures, but die due to high temperature. Thus, ensure that you eat warm meals to prevent the onset of viral infections.
- Try not to share personal utilities: Sharing personal belongings such as razors, toothbrushes and towels is another easy way of catching a virus. Avoid doing so especially when you are aware that viral infection is pretty rampant.
- Make sure you get your vaccinations at the right time: Today, flu vaccinations can be taken either yearly or in the span of 6 months. Make sure that you have taken yours on time to prevent the onset of any viral infection.
Viral infections are easy to catch, and will definitely affect your daily activities for a short period of time. It is thus, essential that you take the necessary precautions to prevent such infections. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
Hi I am 39 years old I have 2 kids I am having problem of spotting and bleeding from past 1 month I had my periods on 12 th dec and started spotting again on 2nd jan thn my doctor suggested to have primolut twice for 21 days I am feeling very tired because of this tablet still 9 days are left what should I do should I have to continue this tablet for next month also?
After taking misoprost in May, my bleeding lasted till 20 days. Although, I got my natural periods 15 days ago. But, today morning again my bleeding began. Please help or advice add why is this happening?
I had sex frequently with my bf nd now I do not have my periods for last 2 months. I used pregnancy test kit nd it shows that I am not pregnant. What will be actually my prob.
I was supposed to start having my periods from 27th. I am usually 3-4 days late. I started bleeding on the 30th which is normal. But it was only a little bit and I did not seem to bleed any more for the rest of the night until the next morning when again it was only a little bit. Brown discharge. Is it normal? This has never happened before. Also, I have been perennially anaemic although I don't know of my latest haemoglobin count. I also indulge in intercourse with my partner, may be like once a month. But it is protected. But I am experiencing normal period system of occasional cramps and painful leg muscles. I was also diagnosed with depression a few months back and have bouts of crying, almost regularly. So I am kind of stressed all the time but for no reason.
Brush twice a day and floss daily even when your braces are on. The food particles get stuck into the braces very easily. It is very important to keep them clean.
दोस्तो अभी मौसम परिवर्तन के कारण शरीर मे भी क्रियात्मक परिवर्तन हो रहे है तो इसमे ये आयुर्वेदिक काढा उपयोगी सिद्ध होगा-
- Tulasi ptte 7,
- Sabt dhaniya sukha 1/2 tsf,
- Chirayata 1/2 tsf,
- 3 dane kali mirch, thodi adrk,
- 1 gilas pani lekr dhimi aanch me ubalna
- Pani 1/2 cup rh jaye
- Usme thodi mishri mila kr chhan kr gunguna pi le fir odh kr so jaye.
- Ye 7 ratri tk leve.
- Kisi bhi type ka fever ho like-chiknguniya, dengu, viral. It is helpful in many of the cases.