Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Varsha GhaleYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, I am married & have a 1.5 years old kid. My LMP was 25th April and have not got my periods till now. I am expecting an unplanned pregnancy. Can you pls suggest me any tablet to avoid this pregnancy as I am not prepared for same.
I want to know about some of the abortion pills. I have missed my periods and it's already 5 days now. Pregnancy test is positive. I don't want to be pregnant.
I am a lady 43 years I have Fibroid in uterus, and I will get pain during period now it is paining more in lower abdomen portion. I do not want to undergo surgery but shall I go for Laser treatment? If it burns by Laser no Painful it is? Suggest.
Had unprotected sex on the 7th day of cycle What are the chances for pregnancy? Is I Pill suggested for avoiding the pregnancy?
Me and my gf done sex on 18 July her last periods done on 4 july I accidentally used expire condom but my partner took ipill within 6 hours after sex so can you please what is the chances of pregnancy and if the next periods Will done on normally date is this everything is fine?
Post pregnancy, you may experience pain due to multiple reasons. However, such pain might subside within a few weeks, but still it is advisable that one should be prepared prepared for all kinds of discomfort post pregnancy, such as the pain you endure while breastfeeding or the epidural pain. If you have undergone surgery, then there may be pain due to surgical incisions as well. One should keep herself hydrated all throughout and be patient while trying to deal with such post pregnancy pain.
Managing pain depends on the type of pain you are experiencing. Below is a summarized account of the different types of pain one might go through and how to come out of it.
- Incisions: In case the delivery occurs by the caesarian procedure, you might have to endure pain from the incisions. The pain generally lasts till all the incisions heal, so you will require pain medications to get relief from the pain.
- Uterine contractions: The uterus needs to return to its normal size after the delivery. The pain from these contractions tends to increase with subsequent pregnancies. Like incisions, pain medications will be administered to help you get relief from the pa
- Vaginal dryness: A woman’s vagina tends to be dry while she is breastfeeding. This can cause pain if you want to indulge in sexual intercourse. In this regard, lubricants (preferably water based) are a good way to treat vaginal dryness.
- Engorgement of the breast: When a woman starts lactating, her breasts tend to become fuller and thus, cause minor but persisting pain. A breast pump (used to extract milk from a woman’s breasts), in this case, can relieve you of such pain.
- Back pain: Pregnancy related stress and strain can often lead to back pain. This back pain usually stems from holding the baby and breastfeeding it. If it so happens, you can consider changing your posture while breastfeeding and taking warm baths twice a day to get rid of the backaches.
- Joint pain: There may be pain in your joints such as the one in your wrists, hands and feet. This usually occurs due to all the chemical changes that your body undergoes during pregnancy. Pain medications and stretches can help ease this sort of a pain.
- Pain in the legs: Post pregnancy leg pain is caused because of all the fluids that are administered intravenously. Once the content of fluids in the body reduces, the pain tends to subside. However, any sign or symptom of blood clots or visible redness in the legs might warrant medical attention at the earliest.
- Headaches: This is the most common type of pain that can result from a pregnancy. Headaches are caused due to hormonal imbalances, insomnia and stress that you may experience. It is advisable to not take any pain medication in this regard as painkillers can interfere with your bodily hormones even more, given that headaches are usually not something to worry about. Drink plenty of water and try to get ample rest; this should take care of the pain automatically.
My wife have a infection so we have problem in sex, she has lost off pain when we sex, and Also white blooding problem pls answer.
Dr. im a married woman its been 5 months and my periods date was on 5th september but I got my periods on 22nd october im having hormone imbalance so im taking the medicines mentioned for my periods to come correctly for tht im having veg. So I would like to know is it tht im pregnant or becoz of any other cause.
Can a girl of 23 years age take a ipill. Will she get pregnant if a boy cums on her vagina without penetrating her? She is having pains during periods and is on medication.
HI Sir/ mam meri wife 8 mahine se pregnant hai lekin problem ye hai ki unke ek leg me sugan hai jo ki nahi ja raha hai mujhe kya karna chahiye.
The difference between plastic surgery and cosmetic surgery explained
The terms plastic surgery and cosmetic surgery are often used interchangeably. Plastic surgery is a broad field, which has two branches - cosmetic surgery and reconstructive plastic surgery. There are marked differences between the two in terms of method of surgery and cause of requirement.
This type of surgery is used to improve the physical and aesthetic appearance of a person. The requirement for this form of surgery does not generally arise out of any pressing medical or diagnostic need and is completely elective. A cosmetic surgeon is skilled at both surgical and non-surgical procedures. Surgical procedures include breast augmentation and reduction, abdominoplasty (tummy tuck), liposuction, eyelid surgery, etc. Examples of non-surgical procedures are botox, laser treatments for skin and hair, collagen injections, microdermabrasion (removal of dead skin cells by spraying exfoliating crystals), etc.
Reconstructive plastic surgery
Also known simply as reconstructive surgery, this is performed on abnormal structures of the body that have become deformed due to congenital defects, trauma, accidents, and burns, or illnesses and infections. The central aim of this type of surgery is to repair and improve functioning in the affected part of the body. This includes surgical techniques such as skin grafting, flap procedures, cleft lip surgery, correctional procedures, etc.
Both cosmetic surgery and reconstructive surgery require a thorough examination of the patient's medical history and lifestyle habits prior to the procedure. The surgeon concerned shall make an evaluation of the case and decide on the best possible course of action. Each case is different and is approached differently, which means that the most suitable technique of surgery is a subjective matter.
Hello Doctor, My wife is pregnant (1 month 10 days) and 23 years old. She is suffering from fever from last 3 days and we have consulted with one doctor (Small clinic). The doctor has prescribed following medicines. 1. Auxime (Cefixime 200mg) - Antibiotic table (Daily 2 times) 2. Dolo 650 - Fever Tablet - For every 6 hours3. Folic acid tablets Please suggest whether Antibiotic tablet is harmful for pregnancy or not?
Hi, am taking tab ubiphene 50mg at night time for 5 days. 24th march was my mensturation started,doctor told me to take this tablet from 3rd day.Is it work or not,last month am taken t.Fertomid 50mg twice daily for 5 days from 3rd day of menstural period.And done folicular scaning also,doctor told me good folicle is there in both ovary,so more chance is there for pregnancy,unfortunately its not happens, please give me reply,can i pregnent?
I have 2 months of pregnancy and I have to do abortion of my pregnancy please give me a suggestion and I have not yet married.
I am hvg broken marriage. My son is 10 years old. I am staying with my parent's n always I feel I will die and I am sacred to die. I did sleep with a guy when I left my husband n cm which I told him now. I am under medications of neuro physio. I take medicine every night. Serta 50+25 mg, etilaam pro _20, shine_25mg n glycophirage sr 500 mg. I also suffer from irregular periods and spondylitis..
After delivery in 2015 I got my periods back in 7 months. initially the flow was excess later it reduced. Last month it lasted for 2 days tht to in negligible amount. Dates are as follows - feb 15, mar 1, apr 20, may 23, jun 30. Kindly advice what to do ? Ths month as on date I dnt get my periods.
Suggest a medicine for my wife to stop unwanted pregnancy because we r having unsafe intercourse. Means suggest me normal pills (not emergency) which she can have to stop unwanted pregnancy and which do not have any kind of bad side effects. Means if we r planing for a baby after 1 year at that time we do not want any problem for the effect of this medicine. We love to have unsafe intercourse so suggest a medicine to stop unwanted pregnancy.
One of my friend she is not getting her monthly period on time. Some times it took 2 and half month. Do we need to any test for this? Please answer in brief.
Migraine vs. Headache: know the difference
How to differentiate between a migraine and headache?
When you feel pain or pressure in your head, it may become difficult for you to assess whether you are experiencing a common headache or a migraine. Let's understand how different they are from each other.
A typical headache usually affects both sides of your head and varies from a mild to moderate pain. It can last from 30 minutes to up to a period of one week.
Some specific areas which get affected by a headache are:
- Back of your neck
Factors that trigger this headache type are a muscle strain, stress or anxiety.
A migraine, on the other hand, is also a type of a headache which results in an acute throbbing sensation in one part of your head. Usually, migraine headaches are highly painful. Migraine pain makes it difficult for a person to carry out his/her daily tasks. Symptoms or signs associated with migraine attacks are:
- Sensitivity to sound or light
- Pain in the temples
- Temporary loss of vision
- Pain behind your ear or eye
What are the common causes of a migraine?
- Hormonal imbalances in women - fluctuations in oestrogen, especially during menopause or pregnancy seem to trigger a migraine
- Drinks like wine and extremely caffeinated beverages
- Foods such as salty foods, aged cheese as well as processed foods can trigger the migraine attack.
- Medications - vasodilators such as nitroglycerine and oral contraceptives can intensify migraine pain.
How to treat a headache?
Fortunately, you can get rid of stress-induced headaches through over-the-counter treatments, which include:
How to treat a migraine?
If you experience migraine attacks less frequently, these medicines may give you quick relief:
- Triptans, such as rizatriptan (Maxalt) or almotriptan (Axert)
- Antinausea medicines, such as chlorpromazine (Thorazine), promethazine (Phenergan) or prochlorperazine (Compazine)
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), such as acetaminophen, naproxen sodium, aspirin or ibuprofen
Some preventive tips:
- Make changes in your diet such as avoid such foods, including caffeine and alcohol which are believed to trigger headaches.
- You can also try muscle relaxation exercises, yoga or meditation to ease the migraine attack.
Related Tip: 8 Common Migraine Triggers You Must Stay Away From