Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Vanita S MutheYour feedback matters!
I am 20 year old boy. I want to loss body fat. I dont get time in morning for the exercise. Can I do exercise after having dinner (after 3 hours having dinner. And then I will sleep.
Hello Doctor, My sister is 18 year old she has a left arm lymph node. I get her to 2-3 doctors and they tested blood and tissue cells as well before 2 years and result was normal. She felt pain sometimes in that lump. Please help me what should I do now? Is everything normal ot I need to worry.
The amazingly complex herb, ashwagandha, happens to derive its name from the two sanskrit words, "ashwa" and "gandha".It is an exquisite herb, which can significantly cater to your body in more than one way due to its numerous health benefits.
Here are some of the most common advantages and risks of consuming this herb.
- Enhances your brain: Ashwagandha is an antioxidant and helps keeping free radicals at sea, and prevents them from damaging your brain cells.
- Fights emotional imbalances: Sudden emotional imbalances and even more sudden mood swings are probably the biggest and the most imminent problems of the youth today. Ashwagandha cuts out the stress stimuli and has a soothing effect on you, thereby making sure your emotional imbalances do not come in the way of your well being. Ashwagadandha can naturally lower cortisol levels.
- Cures wounds: Ashwagandha is also believed to cure your physical wounds, and a controlled amount of this herb, is believed to save you from one-sided paralysis of your body.
- Is anti- cancerous: Ashwagandha, according to a few studies, acts as an anticancer agent because it helps in slowing down the growth of cancer cells and cancerous tumors.
- Treats insomnia: Ashwagandha has its rejuvenating properties as well, which help in calming your nerves down, relieves you of your stress. It is considered to be an effective tool in treating patients with insomnia.
- Helps in weight loss: Cortisol not only acts as a stress hormone in the body, it can also make you fat. Ashwagandha is known to naturally lower cortisol - the stress hormone.
- Lowers Blood sugar levels: Ashwagandha also potentially decreases fasting blood sugar levels, which means that it may also help to improve glucose metabolism.
But, like every other herb, ashwagandha also has some risk factors associated with it.
- Pregnancy issues: According to a few studies, this herb can have an adverse effect on you if you are a pregnant woman, putting you at the risks of stillbirth. Though there hasn't been much research to back up this fact, it still remains one of the largest concerns during pregnancy.
- Hyperthyroidism: Certain studies claim, that ashwagandha can majorly contribute to hyperthyroidism, although even this, hasn't been proven. So, if you happen to be patient of hyperthyroidism, you should consult a physician before consuming the herb.
I've been problem of palpitation,uneven heart-beating,dizziness,tired of quickly,feeling weak after a li'l work even and unwillingness to work and it's a problem since last 12 years. I consulted 5/6 times with different doctors and done ecg and echo all the time,but result is there is neither problem in heart nor i've BP.And all my blood report is normal .Please Help me. I want to know at least what kind of disease i have.
I am diabetic and taking insulin 2 times a day 15 units . I checked my blood sugar level today and it was 384 RBS . Could you please help me to get down my sugar level .My age is 45 years and suffering from last 3 years
I have a cracked heel. I do not know why it happens. Pls give me some Advice that it can't be more because it hurts.
I am a 26 year old male. Lately I've been feeling unhappy, I have a good paying job, a good girlfriend, family but despite all this I don't feel the energy and happiness I used to feel. My mind is on a constant thinking mode and it never stops, I don't sleep well I don't feel like eating much (less than how it used to be earlier). My head feels heavy and I never feel fresh and not energetic. Also I don't feel anything, I feel numb to most of the things around me. Is it depression or any other r disease? How can I be normal? Please help.
For over a month now I have been having issues with my eye. Before it was watering and burning. The watering was so bad it was rolling down my check. Its only the one eye really. Now I am having pain like someone is poking me and my check under the eye feels like I was punched and my eye brow hurts too. It seems to also be affecting my migraines. Please help!
Hi doctor I'm 25 year old my heights is 172 m and my Weight is 60 kg I look still skinny I don't have enough muscle in my body and my chest pecs looks like very skinny. What should I do? Please suggest me any idea?
Sir I have so many tiny tiny blackheads on my face and nose what should do. I don't want any black heads on my face.
My daughter is 14 years girl the menses is doesn't come to her, why ? It will make any problem to her Please answer me.
Doctor I have one problem jab mai subah bathroom jata hu so muje jalan hoti hai so what I do now please help me.
My teeth was wrongly grown. I was say this problem came to me from my father & mother but they did not care about this matter. What to do?
I want to consult Sleep specialist (Somnologist), I do not get proper sleep everyday and I feel stressed in the night, also frequent urination and intake of water I do. I face thirsty in throat sometimes, it is severe problem of not sleeping well then I take medicines for sleep as such as Alprazolam 0.25-0.5 mg for getting sleep but exact reason I am not getting.
I am 28. My problem is I feel vary lazy. Last 12 months I put on 10 kg weight. What I should do to feel active and reduce my weight?
Eat fresh fruit, vegetables, whole wheat products and some pulses (high in purine) every day.
Enjoy low-fat milk and dairy products daily.
Keep an eye on the purine content of food. Avoid offal, shellfish and crustaceans and tinned fish such as sardines in oil.
Uric acid diet should be relatively high in carbohydrates, moderate in protein and low in fat. Complex carbohydrates like whole grain cereals, fruits and vegetables contain fiber that can help in proper digestion of the foods and assimilation of the nutrients.
Eat no more than 100 gm of meat, sausages, fish and poultry a day.
Say no to alcohol and sweetened cold drinks.
Fresh fruits like apples, bananas, oranges and lime are beneficial. Black cherries are considered to be beneficial in reducing uric acid levels.
Drink at least two liters of low-calorie fluids a day. Recommended fluids are water, tea and fruit juice.
Please note that normal uric acid levels in our body.
Men 3.5 to 7.0 mg/dl
Women 2.5 to 5.7 mg/dl