Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vani kadaliYour feedback matters!
Hello. I am 25 years old and considering for having teeth braces as my front 4 teeth r having space between them can you please tell me how much time it will take?
Gum bleeding is a severe kind of oral trouble and it needs to be resolved as soon as possible otherwise it might get converted into a serious issue. There are some simple ways by means of which bleeding gums can be stopped.
5 ways to prevent bleeding of gums
- Have a healthy diet: Oral health can only be preserved well by maintaining a healthy diet, and this can also prevent bleeding gums. Fruits and veggies are included in this kind of diet. These foods offer necessary nutrients, which get absorbed in your gums as a result of which gums stop bleeding. The state of your gums can be improved by adding those foods into your diet as these are enriched with magnesium, calcium, vitamin C and vitamin A.
- Improving dental care routine: Bleeding gums can be stopped by taking good care of the health of your gums, and this is possible only with the help of a regular dental check-up. Consult a dentist right away. Though flossing and brushing are needed for reducing gum inflammation and swelling, but still medical check-up is required in order to find out whether you are using the correct toothbrush, flossing solution and toothpaste or not. On the other hand, early stages of gum diseases causing bleeding can be detected and thus advanced stages can be easily prevented.
- Quit smoking: You should not continue smoking anymore in order to protect your gums from different troubles or diseases. Tobacco toxins keep on depositing over your gums due to consistent smoking thereby, causing severe troubles, and you might even face gum bleeding.
- Acute relaxation: If your stress levels somehow get increased, then in that case, you might face the trouble of gum bleeding. This is the reason you should steal some time from work for relaxation. You can also start practicing different kinds of stress-releasing therapies like yoga, meditation and other related ones. In this way, your mind troubles will be eliminated, stress level will be controlled, and finally immunity system can be strengthened as a result of which bleeding from the gums can be stopped.
- Stop sharing dental accessories: It has been found that most of the gum diseases are occurring due to sharing of dental accessories with your dear ones; especially toothbrush, braces and others. This will eventually spread affection and love, but along with that infectious gum diseases will also occur, which are highly unwanted. These diseases might lead to severe gum bleeding at times.
Give me some better treatment to cure yellow teeth Tell me some natural ingredients to make it bright.
When I eat some hard object then blood comes out from teeth. It is pyria or something else. What can I do? Suggest some medicines.
A dental implant is an artificial tooth root that is placed into your jaw to hold a replacement tooth or bridge. Dental implants may is the best option for people who have lost a tooth or teeth due to periodontal disease, an injury, or some other reason.
Types of DENTAL Implants
Endosteal (in the bone): This is the most commonly used type of implant. The various types include screws, cylinders or blades surgically placed into the jawbone. Each implant holds one or more prosthetic teeth. This type of implant is generally used as an alternative for patients with bridges or removable dentures.
- Subperiosteal (on the bone): These are placed on top of the jaw with the metal framework's posts protruding through the gum to hold the prosthesis. These types of implants are used for patients who are unable to wear conventional dentures and who have minimal bone height.
Before dental implant
After dental implant
Are You a Candidate for Dental Implants?
The ideal candidate for a dental implant is in good general and oral health.
Dental implants are intimately connected with the gum tissues and underlying bone in the mouth. Since periodontists are the dental experts who specialize in precisely these areas, they are ideal members of your dental implant team. Not only do periodontists have experience working with other dental professionals, they also have the special knowledge, training and facilities that you need to have teeth that look and feel just like your own. Your dentist and periodontist will work together to make your dreams come true.
What Is A DENTAL IMPLANT PROCEDURE Like?
This procedure is a team effort between you, your dentist and your periodontist. Your periodontist and dentist will consult with you to determine where and how your implant should be placed. Depending on your specific condition and the type of implant chosen, your periodontist will create a treatment plan tailored to meet your needs.
- Replacing a Single Tooth If you are missing a single tooth, one implant and a crown can replace it.
- Replacing Several Teeth If you are missing several teeth, implant-supported bridges can replace them.
- implant supported full denture
- Replacing All of Your Teeth If you are missing all of your teeth, an implant-supported full bridge or full denture can replace them.
What Can I Expect After RECEIVING A DENTAL IMPLANT?
As you know, your own teeth require conscientious at-home oral care and regular dental visits. Dental implants are like your own teeth and will require the same care. In order to keep your implant clean and plaque-free, brushing and flossing still apply!
After treatment, your periodontist will work closely with you and your dentist to develop the best care plan for you. Periodic follow-up visits will be scheduled to monitor your implant, teeth and gums to make sure they are healthy.
Hi doc My gums are receding day by day .even after proper brushing and oral care .consulted dentist he suggested some toothpaste , that too didn't worked . I am worried a lot .now just using vitamin c and folic acid tablets. Help .
My tongue was in shape of teeth cut shape and red dot also Fast three months still have, whats the problem And I masturbating daily, is this was a reason?
Sir how I am remove my colour discolouration from birth I have this problem from childhood My teeth is not white properly from birth.
Dear Sir, My problem in my teeth. My teeth has very pain and some teeth are black. When I eat food that time i get very problem. Sir please tell me best solution Thanks.
They say a smile is your best accessory and to maintain your smile, regular dental checkups are essential. However, your smile isn’t the only reason to visit a dentist. The condition of your teeth is also a window into your overall health.
Here are 5 reasons you must visit your dentist at least twice a year
Regular Cleaning: Regular brushing and flossing aren’t enough to clean your teeth thoroughly. Plaque and bacteria can build up between teeth and in other hard to reach areas. Only a dentist will be able to clean these areas. This is also because over time, plaque hardens and becomes difficult to remove. If left alone, this could also lead to the development of cavities and other oral problems.
Prevent Tooth Loss: The later a cavity is treated, the lower the tooth’s chances for survival. Regular dental checkups can ensure that cavities that identified in their early stages for easier treatment. Early identification of gum infections and periodontal disease at regular dental checkups can also help prevent tooth loss.
Oral Cancer Screening: The earlier oral cancer is detected, the earlier it can be treated and stopped from spreading further. Early detection can lower the chance of this cancer spreading by 90%. The symptoms of oral cancer include persistent sores, change in texture of part of the mouth or tongue, pain or numbness and white or velvety re patch on any part of the mouth.
See Hidden Dental Problems: It is only in the later stages of a cavity that we experience a toothache. Regular dental visits can identify these cavities much earlier. An X-ray that is part of your dental check up can also help identify hidden problems like impacted wisdom teeth or a shift in your teeth due to an overbite or jaw problem.
Unhealthy Teeth, Unhealthy Oral Cavity: Unhealthy teeth can also be a sign of other diseases and conditions such as heart problems, diabetes, endocarditis and osteoporosis. Dental checkups are also essential for pregnant women as gum disease has been linked to premature birth and low birth weight. A visit to the dentist can also help treat sleep apnea.
In addition to the above, visits the dentist regularly also helps from developing any kind of diseases. This is because identifying and treating oral problems in their early stages prevents complications like root canals and tooth extractions that can be quite expensive. So, stop making excuses and schedule your dental checkups today.