Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vaishali S Shewale (Kshirsagar)Your feedback matters!
From some time am suffering from the problem of my legs and arms pain please tell me the solution of my this problem?
I don't get proper sleep during night times. And I'm not able to understand what's my problem. I'm not able to know Whether I'm worried about love or worried about money problem or worried about studies. Sometimes I feel like crying. I feel like I'm left alone. I feel like there's no one who cares or who understands my problem.
Hello sir, I'm suffering from phimosis and having small opening only. Can you please suggest me any cream or ointment to use and solve this problem. I'm attaching the photo of my penis for reference.
I am 21 years old and I have cold 12 months a year. I have sensitive throat and nose and if I eat something cold or drink cold water, then I get tonsills. Due to tonsills perhaps I get cold. I have taken levocentrozone to control cold but I don't know if this is a permanent remedy or temporary.
I have thyroid problem my weight is day by day increase so what can I do for stay out of this problem.
I used to masturbate a lot. I really need to stop it. I have a doubt regarding that. If I stop masturbating suddenly does it make any harm. Or should I stop it step by step by reducing amount of masturbating. Does suddenly stopping has any harmful effects.
I have weight problem I am 72 Kgs at the age of 15. So please can anyone tell me how to reduce weight as faster as you can.
Doctor please tell me some ayurvedic medicine toh enlarge my penis and which help in increase my sex power.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last two weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done?
My father having loose motion so doctor prescribed ciplox tz but it doesn't work so pls advice me what to do.
I am 35 year old woman with one daughter 10 years old for past 5 periods I am suffering serve abdomen pain centre during periods and heavy bleeding for 2 3 and 4 th day, I also had thyroid test blood and sonography all was normal other then bulky uterus, all these started after I was detected with kidney cyst few months ago however my latest sonography shows no present cyst in kidney please help.
Good morning sir. How can I increase my attention to food. And my sleeping time is very high. I am feeling very week. Thank you.
Advice for an expectant mother is plentiful to come around from family and friends. While it may be well intentional, it may not be the best advice possible. One of the things most people would advise is to avoid exercising as it may affect the health of the mother and the baby. This is in fact a very wrong advice as expectant mothers like everyone need exercise to stay fit and healthy. The only difference from normal people is that certain types of exercises may not be suitable for pregnant women and the nature of exercises may change from trimester to trimester.
Some of the best exercises during pregnancy
- Swimming: This one is in fact recommended by doctors as the best and the safest exercise for pregnant women. Swimming is beneficial because of the following reasons:
- It has immense cardiovascular benefits
- Large muscles groups are exercised in the process
- Helps reduce swelling and inflammation
- Helps with low back pain and relieves the stress on your spine which is caused due to the extra weight you are carrying around.
- Walking: This is one of the safest exercise during any trimester as long as you don’t over exert yourself. Walking promotes blood circulation, improves heart health and is all around a good exercise for pregnant women. The key is to invest in a good pair of shoes for walking so as to prevent the knees and legs from jarring and also to support your upper body properly.
- Stretching: In the later trimesters, it may be a little difficult to manage other exercises as your body becomes heavier and movement may bse limited. However, you can do basic stretching exercises to improve mobility and also help with circulation.
- Weight training exercises: Certain exercises which utilize the weight of your body rather than external weight can be performed easily. You can also use lighter weights to help keep muscle tone and strength. A few examples of these exercises are:
- Side leg lifting: Lie on one side and lift one leg up slightly higher than hip height. You can use your forearm for balance in this case. Keep lifting the leg and hold it there for a few seconds and do the same motions a few times for repetitions.
- Curling and lifting: Sit on a chair with your back straight with 2 to 4 kilo weights in each hand and curl up your hands up to the shoulders. Sit with your legs spread apart but comfortably. Also start the curl with your fore arms at a 90° angle from your elbows.
- Yoga and meditation: Yoga is possibly one of the most well suited regimens during pregnancy. Pranayama and meditation can definitely help you be more at peace and also manage many of the changes happening in your body in a much better fashion.
It is best to consult with a specialist or a physiotherapist who can give you a step by step guide as to the exercises you can do and the precautions that you need to take while performing them. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.