Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I am 28 year old male here I under went sex on april 25 while having sex condom got tore and later I underwent hiv hbsag and hcv while all test was negative is there any chance of hiv in future.
My father age 67 he. Troble in diabetes yesterday I test my father sugar fasting 175 and pp 260 and urine sugar is 0.4 so my father very week how can he improves.
I had myocardial infarction in 2012 at age of 26. Angiogram has been done and found no blockage. Am taking only medications and since then consume Ecosprin AV-75. Is there a chance of heart attack/myocardial infarction for the second time even while taking Ecosprin tablets. Is it necessary to take tablets for lifetime? What are the side effects am still 29, married and have one child. Please clear my doubts it would be of great help.
I sleep to much and cant get up in the morning early I always get up at 11 12 am or sometimes 1 pm so please help me.
I have fever last night I take tablet from medical but there is no relief and I have a hitch on neck and it is still have pain.
My wife aged 49 years is suffering from Psoriasis for the past one year due to which cracks develop in her palms and lower portion of her feet causing unbearable pain and difficulty in walking. She has taken medication which has failed to cure her completely. Under treatment of a dermatologist she has taken ACROTAC 25 mg. 1 O. D. Of Ranbaxy for one year. She felt relief but the problem has begun to re-surface. Kindly advise because too much medication has led to falling of hair and some other problems like increase of cholesterol levels. Please suggest Allopathic treatment.
Dear sir/mam A white thick and long liquids are coming out from my vagina. When it comes it pains alot around pelvic ad stomach region. Why it is so?
Skin is known as the largest organ in the human body. It covers us from top to toe. A healthy skin can slow down the aging process and prevent skin problems.
Diabetes is a metabolic disorder, chiefly caused by insulin fluctuation in the body. A study shows that, 1 out of 3 people suffering from diabetes are likely to develop a skin condition sooner or later.
Here are skin conditions that affect diabetics:
- Fungal infections: People who have diabetes have an increased risk of contracting the fungal infection, especially the one known as Candida Albicans. The fungus tends to create a red, itchy rash, which is surrounded by blisters and scales. These are usually found in warm places of the body like the armpits, or between the fingers of the hand or perhaps even the toes. Common fungal infections in diabetic people include athlete's foot, jock itch and ringworm.
- Skin problems related to neuropathy: Diabetes can be the cause of nerve damage in some cases; and neuropathy is a common symptom of diabetes. This type of damage can cause a loss of sensation in a part of the body. On event of an injury, one may not be able to feel it. As a result, an open sore or wound, if left unattended, can develop into an infection.
- Bacterial infection: Although anyone can get a bacterial infection, people suffering from diabetes are likelier to contract them. Usual bacterial skin problems that tend to trouble diabetics are boils, lumps near the eyelids, nail infections and carbuncles. Diabetics are also prone to infections deep in the skin and of the underlying tissues. The affected area is usually warm, red and swollen.
- Tingling and itching: Among the many causes of itching, diabetes is one. Yeast infection, dry skin and poor circulation are the primary causes of itching among patients of diabetes. Usually, the lower part of the leg tends to itch the most, if poor circulation is to be blamed.
- Acanthosis nigricans: Acanthosis nigricans is the condition where diabetics get darkening of skin leading to skin tags around neck and armpits.