Lybrate.com has top trusted Endocrinologists from across India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Food Plan Preparation
Submit a review for Dr. Vaishali KasareYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctor My friend is a Type 1 diabetic patient from last 4 years she is taking only insulin of 20 mm Reports as follows In case of High it cross approx 200 In case of low 50 to 57 Plsss suggest something she is just 17 years right now so that taking of insulin can be control Nd pls suggest the diet plan according to type 1 nd reports.Please tell.
I am not getting the sleep well because of thyroid but I want to come out from this but how? and english medicine is better or homeopathy for thyroid.
I am 42 years old, I am diabetic. How to control sugar levels? I am using glucoryl mv2. What tablets can suggest? My sugar levels are between 210 to 240 (random)
I am diabatic since feb 2016. Now taking insulin from last two year. I am facing knee pain and joint pain from last 9 - 10 months. Please advice me for better treatment.
1. Indians are four times more likely to develop diabetes than Europeans based on genetic makeup
2. Indians consume a diet rich in carbo hydrates and saturated fats which leads to obesity and diabetes
3. Other major factors are lifestyle and urban migration
I am 49 hypertensive taking telma 40 H. For last 4 yrs. And doing brisk walking for last 14 yrs. 8 kms a day. And for insomnia I am taking nitrazepam. 10 mg for last 20 yrs. Is there any side effects of nitrazepam in long run. I am diabetic also but without. Medicine sugar is well controlled please suggest me the counter effects of nitravet 10 mg. Thnx a lot.
He's a diabetic patient. When his uric acid, total bilirubin has become larger which is in critical stage to become kidney failure. Doctor saying that to stop all the medicine. Now he recommend a new type insulin pen to use. Now what's your opinion sir! Thankyou.
I am 46 years diabetic female I have legs pain problem in few days when I do any work standing in kitchen nd others. My periods are irregular this time.
What is the perfect diet for a sugar patient and how can he gat a perfect diet and how can he could MTR l over I.
How do you define FDC in Diabetes medicine like Trimetaday 1, prolomet xl 50 for BP and in Heart medicine like Novastat 20 which I had been taking after heart stent 2 years back. Kindly elaborate and help. Regards.
Hi I am 60 years of age and suffer from diabetes type 2 recently my blood sugar shot up with 427 pp and I feel restless I have taking amaryl 3mg and glycophige 1000 shall I go for insulin injection or change my medicine
Diabetes is a common disease that causes insulin to be produced in inadequate amount resulting in the fluctuation of blood sugar level. For a diabetic patient, regular exercise is a must. However, this does not mean that you need to sign up for a gym membership immediately. If you prefer exercising at home, you could also try yoga. Yoga can be described as a collection of asanas or positions that help strengthen the mind and body.
Yoga not only nourishes the body, but also has to ability to calm your mind and reduce the ill effects of stress.
Since stress is a key factor that influences the elevation of blood sugar level, yoga helps in balancing the sugar level. Yoga also makes a person more mindful of whatever he or she might be doing. This in turn is helpful in making healthy lifestyle decisions, such as eating a balanced diet and restricting the intake of sweet foods. Along with lowering blood sugar level, yoga also helps balance cholesterol and blood pressure level and aids in healthy weight loss. A few yoga exercises every diabetic should try to include in his or her exercise routine are:
- Pranayama: This breathing exercise helps oxygenate blood and improves circulation. It also helps fight stress and calms the mind.
- Setubandhasana: This asana helps regulate blood pressure levels and keeps the mind calm. It also aids in smooth digestion and stretches the spine and neck. Setubandhasana also helps in relieving symptoms of menopause in women.
- Balasana: This asana is also popularly known as the child’s pose. It helps stretch and strengthens muscles in the hips, thighs and ankles and is a good remedy for back aches that result from prolonged periods of sitting in the same position. It also helps fight stress and reduces tiredness and fatigue.
- Vajrasana: According to Ayurveda, 12 inches above the anus is a spot known as the kanda. The kanda is a point which sees over 72000 nerve converging. This yoga asana massages the kanda and relaxes the mind. It also helps improve the digestion process and thus ensures that food moves smoothly through the system.
- Sarvangsana: This yoga asana is renowned for its ability to regulate the functioning of the thyroid glands. These glands are responsible for the proper functioning of the digestive, nervous and reproductive system and for regulating metabolism. When metabolism is regulated, energy does not stay stored excessively in the form of fat and hence blood sugar levels also get stabilised.